Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black chrystal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:54 pm
is there a way you got your name?

is it original?

do you think it's original?

me: i got mine because i took a quiz from my friends that told what type of jewel i was and mine was chrystal. i just added black because im goth. thers my story. emo  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:10 pm
My usernames over time chage alot but generaly keep some form of the same thing from a preivous name. my first user name for any thing was a yahoo account called thehandyman20032003, this was way back in the summer the year of 2003. From there I made my first MSN acount thehandyman274, I hate those name very corny but I jsut wanted to excess this stuuf so I didnt bother with thinking about them. after a while my yahoo change to Vampire lord_006, becuase I was into vampires, and my msn soon changed into the current the_assman_666@hotmail.com. I Know this makes me sound like some satanic perverted creep, but it came from the fact my initals come out as A S S. So I took out handy from the handy man through that in and got The assman, added 666 becuae # 6 is my fav number and at the time I thoguht 3 6's would be cool. My first Gaia user name was Sesshomaru006 becuase I was into yasha a long while back about 2004-05. then after coming back in dec 05 I made this account Crazy_Vamp666 using my interest in vampires, and it's not as corny sounding as Vampire lord -.- man I was horrible at user names. and of course the usaly 3 6's. and thus is the story of my user name Crazy_Vamp 666. Which I am thinking of useing some gaia gold to change it to jsut Crazy_Vamp or somthing at the end that isnt 666 becuase I rather not have that symbole in my user name. I used it to show ppl there jsut #'s and theres nothing evil about them. but thats like saying a cross is just a cross but Christians have a big respect for that symbole it's still means what it is, and ppl will still see 666 as evil, thus bringing sometimes unwanted judgment to me.  

Crazy_Vamp666

-Lo Va Tits-

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:00 pm
mines based on a dream i had it was in a lab and had gas masks and s**t it was awesome it used to be Rawr dinosaur but then a bunch of newds copied it so i changed it  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:03 pm
Really big thread twelve topics down.  

Tactical Wombat

~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas