engineer-of-doom
Captain

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:12 am
So I've decided to have a pajama party this evening. Put on your PJ's and join me in this thread. Bring your favorite drink, tell a ghost story, gossip, cuddle with a plushie... whatever you like to do on an overnight with friends.

See you later! heart heart heart

PS: Here's a question to answer: What is the strangest thing that ever happened to you on an overnight away from home?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:21 pm
Okay, got my pajamas on... and a party hat, so that makes it a pajama party right? xd  

engineer-of-doom
Captain

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:37 pm

I would gladly put on my bear jammies, but then I'd loose my vampire skin. gonk
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:46 pm
bluecherry

I would gladly put on my bear jammies, but then I'd loose my vampire skin. gonk

Seriously? that is very sad...

Maybe you can be the vampire in the ghost stories, though...  

The Name of the Rose
Crew

bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:55 pm

Yup, due to the potion thing that starts Monday I believe, all the vampires (and maybe grombies too?) will turn human again when they next save their avatar. sad While I like that the skins will be permanently available, as the old way to turn human and vampire said it was going to be temporary, I'm not fond of the idea that what I got for free as part of the event and have kept since then, I'll now be forced to give up and pay for it instead it looks like if I want it back. I would be ok with maybe making it into a pay item like the Zurg drinks for the future, but taking it away from those who already have it doesn't seem quite fair. I supposed it may have been unintentional and just necessary to switch the system over. Oh well . . . Too bad they couldn't have waited to implement the change until they were prepared to start selling the items at least. I hope the potions won't cost too much . . . I'd be happy enough if they were the price of the Zurg drink.

But, I could do that. surprised I could sneak around all creepy like offering to pay people gold and make them immortal in exchange for their blood.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:26 pm
Hm I don't actually have any pajamas though but I'll be here.  

DesertSkorpion

8,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Iawah

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:42 pm
This is how I sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:47 pm
does ditching a hat, shirt, and shoes count as sleepwear? either way, I'mma be here for now.  

GigaForte

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

arata-chou

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:05 pm
ya pajamaszzzzzz i love them  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:07 pm
I really need to get pajamas on if I'm going to keep replying here... lol  

The Name of the Rose
Crew

The Name of the Rose
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:10 pm
bluecherry

Yup, due to the potion thing that starts Monday I believe, all the vampires (and maybe grombies too?) will turn human again when they next save their avatar. sad While I like that the skins will be permanently available, as the old way to turn human and vampire said it was going to be temporary, I'm not fond of the idea that what I got for free as part of the event and have kept since then, I'll now be forced to give up and pay for it instead it looks like if I want it back. I would be ok with maybe making it into a pay item like the Zurg drinks for the future, but taking it away from those who already have it doesn't seem quite fair. I supposed it may have been unintentional and just necessary to switch the system over. Oh well . . . Too bad they couldn't have waited to implement the change until they were prepared to start selling the items at least. I hope the potions won't cost too much . . . I'd be happy enough if they were the price of the Zurg drink.

But, I could do that. surprised I could sneak around all creepy like offering to pay people gold and make them immortal in exchange for their blood.

Wow, that is interesting. Hopefully, they will make the changes reasonable. After all, it is in their interest to keep things moving along.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:21 pm
Just for fun, here's a youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WazA77xcf0A  

The Name of the Rose
Crew

Ghetto Thrasher

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:45 pm
damn i don't have any PJs stare
but hey it's either this or my birthday suit  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:19 pm
The Name of the Rose
bluecherry

Wow, that is interesting. Hopefully, they will make the changes reasonable. After all, it is in their interest to keep things moving along.

I agree. f they make them expensive like the full body tattoos there, I imagine they'll be getting a lot of complaints about that, and not unlikely another thread or so started for not buying stuff with real money from Gaia in protest.

bluecherry
Vice Captain

DesertSkorpion

8,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:33 pm
Yeah some of those things in the Gaia cash shop are ridiculously priced. I have a friend trying to get the body ink and I'm not even sure how far she has to go on collecting the ink for it, but I know I gave her like 15 bottles last week and it doesn't dent it.  
®

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff