Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply The Twilight Movie
Catherine Hardwick (I really don't remember her name well..)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beiber_fever69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:00 pm
Whorever you spell her name , Idk.
But anyways , is it just me or when you see them interviewing her, she seems a BIT tipsy.
Like a little high or something.
I do not know if this has relative to what fit's in this subforum , but I guess it's allowed because it does deal with "the movie"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:05 am
lol. in my opinion, i think that's just her personality.  

Aqua Anjel

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:14 pm
She seems like a old worn out hippie to me! She seems like a happy person too!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:32 am
She was kinda like that on the commentary for Lords of Dogtown---> which, by the way, is a pretty good movie. It took me about an hour to realize that the sister of Tony Alva was played by the same chick who is going to be Rosalie. I didn't know Nikki Reed was a brunette in real life.  

stareyed_in_LA

T0m03

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:22 pm
Yeah, I think she was just excited. Which is good.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:36 pm
T0m03
Yeah, I think she was just excited. Which is good.
yeh  

Emo Oompa Loompa

beiber_fever69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:15 pm
stareyed_in_LA
She was kinda like that on the commentary for Lords of Dogtown---> which, by the way, is a pretty good movie. It took me about an hour to realize that the sister of Tony Alva was played by the same chick who is going to be Rosalie. I didn't know Nikki Reed was a brunette in real life.

Yuppp
She was in her movie Thirteen ,also.
She played the bad teenager.
It was a REALLY good movie.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:56 pm
! R A ! N B O W !
stareyed_in_LA

Yuppp
She was in her movie Thirteen ,also.
She played the bad teenager.
It was a REALLY good movie.
Funny thing is, Hardwicke directed all three, and Nikki Reed was in all three...and now, Hardwicke directed Twilight and guess whose in it!? rolleyes Nikki Reed!  

Jellycones

T0m03

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:07 am
Jellycones
Funny thing is, Hardwicke directed all three, and Nikki Reed was in all three...and now, Hardwicke directed Twilight and guess whose in it!? rolleyes Nikki Reed!

Hmm... That's a little suspicious. Well, maybe she's a bit partial towards Nikki Reed. I'm not entirely sure if she's perfect for the part of Rosalie but I guess it's not too big of a deal. Maybe that's just how things go sometimes?  
The Twilight Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games