Submit

Edward Cullen
  Love him
  Jacob ftw
  Switzerland
View Results

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:09 am
I just can't help but feel that Stephenie Meyer is leading the world by the nose. She always says that Breaking Dawn will be the last of the series written in Bella's perspective. It just gives me that little bit of hope the series continues after Breaking Dawn. (And since Midnight Sun occured during Twilight, i kind of don't count it as a duration to the series because it already happened.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:21 am
She said some where that Breaking Dawn will be the bow on Edward and Bella's story, but it's not the end.

And she said that there will only be one book in Edward POV. She just wants people to understand Edward a little more. She mentioned reading some fanfictions a long time again, and she thinks that not a lot of a fans understands him like she thinks fans should.

There may be more books in the WAY future about Edward and Bella's continuing story. But I think after Midnight Sun, we'll just see a different books, of some thing else.

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:26 am
oh cool. so there will be more after Breaking Dawn, Yay i'm a happy little vegemite now.

Oh, lol, i already knew why she wrote Midnight Sun. But i was just saying that Midnight Sun did not mean a continuation of the series because it already happened, just in a persons different point of view.

You know the first chapter of midnight sun, more specifically the thoughts Edward hears. Do you think that will be included into the movie?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:33 am
xXserenitys-smileXx
oh cool. so there will be more after Breaking Dawn, Yay i'm a happy little vegemite now.

Oh, lol, i already knew why she wrote Midnight Sun. But i was just saying that Midnight Sun did not mean a continuation of the series because it already happened, just in a persons different point of view.

You know the first chapter of midnight sun, more specifically the thoughts Edward hears. Do you think that will be included into the movie?

I'm sorry this is really random, but your signature ROX!  

-I_Love_Loony_Luna-

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:38 am
Lol thankyou!11!1!!!!!

I made it yesterday for my petition. I'm so proud of mself, i finally found out how to make the images change! XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:59 am
xXserenitys-smileXx

There was an MTV interview with Stephenie and Catherine for comic-con. And she said some thing about letting Robert read the completed chapters of Midnight Sun so he could understand his character more.

I don't know if this answers your question or not.

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:37 pm
Pubic Genital Lice
xXserenitys-smileXx

There was an MTV interview with Stephenie and Catherine for comic-con. And she said some thing about letting Robert read the completed chapters of Midnight Sun so he could understand his character more.

I don't know if this answers your question or not.

Thanks for being helpful, but it doesn't really answer it. I just want to kind of hear what Emmet thinks of... xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:06 pm
xXserenitys-smileXx

That is a wonderful question! I NEVER thought of that.....I wonder how the movie will portray his mind-reading abilities....
Maybe they'll make it sound like whispers (or something) when they do a close-up on him when he's in a room full of people. or something cool like that....  

Aqua Anjel

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff