Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Anime Movies and Manga titles.
Berserk

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BOBCAMO

1,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:23 am
has any one every seen the anime series Berserk? this is one of my favorite anime's and yet i have never heard any one talk about it, idk why but i can never get over this anime i just love the story board but i did not like the ending that much just cause i would love to see more, i hope that they come out with a series part 2  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:22 am
I have never heard of this anime.
What is it about? Is it on DVD yet?

SOUNDOFFBLUE

ZAMIEL_the_Demon_King

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:55 am
oh yeah, violent and crazy stuff whee Zodd will be my ultimate fav out of this anime. doe never seen the ending... I think my friend said about havin' 47vol of Beserk on Manga  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:43 pm
I dont think they'll finish the series. It's been way to long now.

Read the manga. It's better anyway.

Berserk is set in a time of war. It's about Gutts/Gatts who is trying to understand the meaning of his life. Ever since he was a baby he should have died.
Along the way, he teams up with Griffith, the leader of a band of mercenaries. Griffith's goal in life is to change his fate as a commoner and maybe one day rule over everything. Gutts helps him do this and everything turns out wrong.

Might be a spoiler.. the manga foreshadows this anyway :
Just when Griffith is about to have all of his dreams come true, everything falls out beneath him. On the brink of death, Griffith uses a baslik to summon the four demon gods. In exchange for the most precious person, Griffith could become the 5th and final demon god. He chooses Gutts. Gutts was supposed to die at that moment, but as usual he escapes and lives.

Gutts becomes the black swordsman and tries to stop Griffith from truly taking over the world... and maybe even save Griffith and himself.  

AmiliaLiChan

BOBCAMO

1,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:27 am
yes it is on DVD and i think it is all done for the series but if not that would be awesome cause i would love to see more, i think its about 4 or 5 DVD box set, i believe its 25 episodes  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:40 am
I read BERSERK but random volumes.  

Sakura-yuko

900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Anime Movies and Manga titles.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers