Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply General
Tell Your dreams.. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sly catty

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:11 pm
Tell your cool/ funky/weird/odd dreams here!

- No Flaming...
- TOS still rule here.......  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:43 am
... i one time dreamt that my entire school was blown up. lol
i found out i blew the place to bits by shooting a laser from some kind of gun. lol when i got to school, ashes remained. so, i decided to go and eat some pizza, but, alas, when i was about to take a bite of my pizzza, i woke up from my dream.... ninja  

I Future Trunks I

skyline_rt4

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:37 pm
When I was like 5 years old. I had this dream that I was on a sub marine & I was hanging out with all the Super heros. For some reason Darth Vador was on there....I have no clue why. The submarine was bright yellow! eww...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:45 pm
Recently I dreamt that I was in my college, but in a classroom I've never been in in real life, but in that dream, I was familiar with it. I was listening to the teacher, and then I realized that one of the students was in a wheel-chair and he had one of his arms missing. And then I know (somehow) that he was in a war and that, in it, he lost both his legs and one arm. And at the end of the class he went out of the room, pushing his wheel-chair by himself. (How would he do that on his own with only one arm is beyond me.) And I felt... not that I was guilty for his disability... but... maybe that I was a little guilty. Maybe because I didn't go to that war and he did. But nobody else went to that war. Just him. But I'm not sure why.. and I was kinda embarrassed to face him or talk to him.
In real life, we get along OK. Nothing special, and we never used to hang out much.

Would someone like to interpret it?  

Symbolism of number One

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:08 pm
Symbolism of number One
Recently I dreamt that I was in my college, but in a classroom I've never been in in real life, but in that dream, I was familiar with it. I was listening to the teacher, and then I realized that one of the students was in a wheel-chair and he had one of his arms missing. And then I know (somehow) that he was in a war and that, in it, he lost both his legs and one arm. And at the end of the class he went out of the room, pushing his wheel-chair by himself. (How would he do that on his own with only one arm is beyond me.) And I felt... not that I was guilty for his disability... but... maybe that I was a little guilty. Maybe because I didn't go to that war and he did. But nobody else went to that war. Just him. But I'm not sure why.. and I was kinda embarrassed to face him or talk to him.
In real life, we get along OK. Nothing special, and we never used to hang out much.

Would someone like to interpret it?

Hmm... I'm getting many messages from this.
Something to remember for all dreams is that everyone you see in your dreams is a reflection of you. Part of the reason you're seeing that person in your dreams is because you can see an aspect of yourself in that person.
I think that in this case, you feel very helpless. Having missing limbs is often a very good sign of that. Feeling guilt when you look at him (to me, at least) would show that you feel guilty about feeling helpless. Has something been happening in your life lately where you feel helpless, & feel guilty about feeling helpless?

For the fact that you know that he went to war, you're saying that he went to war, & you feel guilty because you never helped in that war, but he's the only one that fought in it.
Maybe you feel guilty about not being about to help yourself through a war, possibly with yourself. Or perhaps a friend of yours is in a war with him/herself & you feel guilty because you can't help them.

As for how he could control the wheel chair without an arm, we must remember to not try to rationalize dreams, as that will throw off what the dream is trying to tell us.

I don't know, there's more I could say on this, I just don't really feel up to it right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:15 pm
Thanks for taking time to interpret. =^_^=

Well... yeah, maybe I do see a part of myself in that person. I mean, we have a couple of things in common. And I think that I can find more than one situation where I felt helpless recently. So, yeah, it fits.
I remember that you mentioned earlier that it's important how we feel after the dream. Well, after this one (and I had it just before I woke up), I didn't feel bad. I was... amused by it... to an extent. But later I got worried, because it's pretty brutal to take someone's limbs away in your dreams. And I'm not that close to that guy, so I won't tell him about this. He'd just freak out and/or think I'm stalking him. LOL
Anyway, there are several things in my life I can connect this to. Thanks for your help! =^_^=
And... about him being able to move the chair with only one arm - I remember I thought it was strange in my dream. I was like "wow, it must be hard for him..." But I think it means, that even though I seem helpless right now, I'm not completely helpless. Even though I'm missing three out of my four limbs, I can still move on my own.  

Symbolism of number One

Angel Mioru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:10 pm
lmao i thought this was like what you wanted to be or do.
but still i'll share a bad dream

i was looking for my friend in my school but i couldn't find them so i gave up and went to class. when i arrived i discovered he'd died. i didn't really feel anything so it was lunch and when i stuck my hand in my lunch bag and something furry was in it. i woke up and discovered it was my cat

wierd part is that i was under my bed

ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:35 pm
I've been having this dream a lot.

I am driving to my church’s camp and I am older and I have like 3 kids in the back of the SUV. Every time I look down at my hands, I see this purple ring and then for some reason I look up at the guy. He has always been in my dreams. I don’t know why. When I try to describe him, I can remember everything but his face, it’s like a blur. Any ways, every time we try to get up to the camp, We have to stop for this reason or that. Every time we stop, I look at the guy and he just sits there while I take care of the kids and he tries to help but he doesn’t know what to do. But for some reason every time we stop I always end up looking at the back of the vehicle and I would be out side of it…Then we just get on our way and then it’s just like every time I go to camp for labor day.  

skyline_rt4

soupeh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:35 am
I've had two dreams recently that have been very vivid and very sad.

The first one was a heart breaker. I was dating this guy that I had known for a long time and we were planning on marriage. We were partners in some ice skating thing. I don't know why ice skating since I haven't done it since elem. school. All of a sudden he broke up with me. I ran away and became a hitchhiker (always wanted to do that). I came back years later to find that he married the girl he broke up with me for. They had kids and a good life but he was not happy. He saw me walking in the street and fell in love with me again, but I would have nothing to do with him since he had a different life and I ran away from him again. I woke up with tears in my eyes. It was very sad.

The second is also a heart breaker, but in this one I actually know the guy and he is my guy interest too. In the dream I asked him if he was interested in me. He didn't know and wanted to figure it out. A little later he came back to me and said he wasn't but he was interested in my best friend who was actually cheering me on in the sidelines to get him to date me. He felt bad but our relationship would never be the same.

I've had these the past week and it's driving me crazy. *sigh* maybe it means I'm going to be heart broken soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:42 pm
I had dream with that same guy who I can't describe his face but we where up at Camp. The parents where picking thier kids up from summer camp and I was standing on the hill that leads to the lodge and I was staring at him and I felt very angry with him and I don't know why. In my dream the more I saw him, the more I disliked him him, almost to the point where we hated eachother. Which is weird cause we where sharing a cabin.

The guy in my dream, I think, represents this guy who I go to church with & have known for a very long time. I think I am upset with him cause I sent him a message over facebook & he blew me off & changed his profile pic, to him with girl. Which is weird cause I don't even like him like that. So Whatever, sorry for trying to make friends.  

skyline_rt4

skyline_rt4

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:38 pm
It started off at my church's camp (once again) and I was trying to get into the main lodge there and that guy that I've been having dreams about recently was in the dream AGAIN! Well him and his girlfriend were sitting against the doors. I couldn't get in and it was making me a little annoyed and no one would help me. They just looked at me and walked away. I just felt so helpless. When I woke up I felt very mad at the guy. I just wanted to tell him off. It's like he's inmature in my dreams...arg. I dunno.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:09 am
my dream is to fly  

Dr Voodoo

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

Symbolism of number One

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:02 pm
Since my cat passed away last week, I've had several dreams about him. Most of them upsetting in a way, but I really don't feel capable of describing them right now. neutral
Freud would say that I introjected the lost object, so that I could gradually overcome released libidinous pulsions.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:43 pm
Hey I've been having dreams that I can fly too! Maybe because I've been reading Peter and the Starcatchers.  

soupeh

Apotheos

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:42 pm
theres was this thing and it gave me aids and I died ._.  
General

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff