Island Of Kings

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I-Seisui-I
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:25 pm
This is the island of kings where all wedding's or Emperor's and emperess's shall be crowned with a ceremony from a ship that sails in Mac Anu in the Harbor dictornaryUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:02 pm
I guess it wouldnt hurt to let everyone come to this island only after a tournament victory, now would it?..  

Baldur Tamorak

I-Seisui-I
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:09 pm
thats the only time you can come when some one is being crowned or there is a wedding witch there shall never be cause i think kami would forbid it but i just put that there cause that is what the island of kings is also for  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:01 pm
great idea Abbyss crownng the sage palace emporer or emporress why not also give them a special like mod or sumtin an item like a crown or sumtin that could raise there ATT and Def maby Kami might say yes to that  

AzureArrancar

Shadow Hachia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:47 pm
If you've noticed, Kami doesn't really post much in the guild, he just puts rules up and tries to make the guild more user friendly >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:32 pm
He just has a lot on his plate.

And I dont think weddings wouldnt be that bad, I mean if you just roleplay the wedding. Besides, there are more uses out of a wedding then one would think!  

Baldur Tamorak

I-Seisui-I
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:31 am
well its up to kami for weddings and kami will give the winners a prize  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:31 pm
This should be for peace treaties too  

Shadow Hachia

Baldur Tamorak

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:46 am
Treaties wouldnt be bad, we could actually go inside for those, and Kami doesnt seem to mind much if there are weddings here.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:13 pm
i dont care mutch for weddings i think its better for crowning emporers or emporress  

deathstarlink97

Baldur Tamorak

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:28 pm
If this is truly to be a dot hack guild then we should do it as it is shown, weddings are a part of the island of kings, so are crownings and perhaps treaties.  
--.hack//arena battles rp

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games