Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Crazy Things You're Doing for Breaking Dawn Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:07 pm
Is anybody else fasting or something similar to that until Breaking Dawn is out? I'm on a diet of rice. I'm strictly eating rice until Breaking Dawn is out. Are you guys doing something weird or insane like that? Or am I the lone psycho? xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:18 pm
I'm not doing anything insane.
I just am on a no reading week, (well, I can't really find anything to READ, that will hold my interest, my friends are shocked it means that I actually have to TALK to them instead of having my nose in a book)
Oh, and I keep checking the calender (like that'd actually make time go faster!)

Dum diddly dum, breaking dawn .... HURRY UP.  

Believe4life

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:21 pm
I'm going to the midnight party at my bookstore, then ignoring everything while I read it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:24 pm
Juliette06
I'm going to the midnight party at my bookstore, then ignoring everything while I read it. 3nodding

hehehe. (lucky you). I'll be at SCHOOL when its released in my country. ( crying ) (course I'll be paying NO attention to the classes at ALL)
My friends will be ignored the next day as I re-read it. (mean I know but they just don't get twilight!)  

Believe4life

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:33 pm
@life: Luckily, it's a Friday where I live, and I don't have school yet (YAY!). XD Most of my friends have read Twilight, but the one's that don't think I'm nuts. XD They understand how I get when I read though, so they'll probably leave me alone anyways.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:39 pm
My friends understand how I get when I read a book, doesn't mean they will just let me sit there are read though! One of my friends HATES reading and so she makes it a point to annoy me when I am reading at school.
But its so BAD though cause my country gets the book out after EVERYONE, and I will have to ignore the internet ALL weekend cause people will post SPOILERS on the internet and I can't control myself when there is spoilers just there in FRONT of me!  

Believe4life

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:44 pm
Aww! That's not fun, life.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:48 pm
I'm just a little hardcore. Maybe. xd
Compared to everyone else that's posted. Of course, I'll be avoiding the internet like the plague as well. It's summer vacation where I am, so I'm free to read without pressure as I please <3  

kira kira fuwa fuwa

Believe4life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:48 pm
Arrrrrr.

No.

REALLY, I couldn't I am naturally a curious person. I'm thinking of watching the Harry Potter series all weekend, or doing homework..... (forget the homework)

No. I'll try my very best to avoid the internet. (Family smiles in relief for they get a chance to use the internet!)

Or I will re-read the twilight series (again)....

(Curse my country! Why do we always get stuff AFTER its release everywhere else? Shudders at the thought of getting the movie nearly a month -not quite a month but close enough- after everyone in USA)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:09 am
Hey, good idea! I will just read Eclipse a lot. That will get me super hyped for Breaking Dawn <3  

kira kira fuwa fuwa

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:26 am
Oh, duh. I forgot. I read the whole series in three days; I finished Eclipse today. I thought it would take me longer to read them; I had to buy The Host so I'd have something to do to keep from going crazy. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:36 am
Yes, I may re-read the host this weekend. Though I am still going crazy. Funny thing is its getting quicker for me to re-read the series each time I read it!
Actually (trust me) I'll probably re-read the twilight series this weekend AND the host. (I don't have a life to go to)  

Believe4life

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:42 am
You and me both. XD

I liked re-reading the series, it had been quite a while since I'd read it, I found that I was able to laugh at the jokes and such like I was reading it for the first time. It helped that I remembered the outcome of the battles, but not the specifics, so I was like "OMG! Why can't I rememberrrrr!"

<33333

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:45 am
Yes knowing the outcome of the battles lets you read through the book slowly. I am going to be so impatient when I read breaking dawn. I'm SO Excited! (but not about this gloomy looking weekend! I NEED the internet!)  

Believe4life

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:53 am
When I get excited about a book, I usually read it so fast I'll have to stop and go back and re-read something because I missed it.

Example:

Person 1: Remember when you said blahblahblah?
Person 2: Oh, yeah! That was great.

Me: What?! No!!! -goes to re-read the whole chapter again-

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas