Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Breaking Dawn Quotes (you can look without being spoiled)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:45 pm
So I found some amazing quotes from Breaking Dawn on Stephanie's site. Here is the link:
WARNING: I HAVE TO WARN YOU EVEN THOUGH ITS EXTREMELY MINOR
There is a microscopic bit of spoilage, but nothing to wig over. It's extremely tiny. You won't care, trust me.
I promise, it's so small. You may not even notice it.
Thoughts?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:57 pm
OOOOO
they put a new one up!! (squeal!)
when I first got on computer they didn't have the new one up!
*looks at clock, whoops haha laughs nervously been on for 2 hours wow doesn't time fly?*

Argh, the suspense is KILLING me.  

Believe4life

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:21 am
I'm dying. I have the clock on my myspace page. I just stare at it for minutes at a time, watching the milliseconds and the seconds ticking away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:23 am
Lol, i just go on the Stephenie Meyer website and look at the clock... i'm sick of using Myspace, so boring.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Believe4life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:24 am
Watching the clock doesn't seem to make time go faster! stare (I have no idea why it doesn't work though.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:27 am
Watching the clock doesn't make time go faster... but going on the Guild's forums when no one else is on, well it makes time seem faster. Even though the whole time you're wonderring WTF?!  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Believe4life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:36 am
Yep, when theres nobody on its kinda like that. People don't seem to post when they are not on. Again, no idea why they don't post (who needs sleep?).

Dum diddly dum, breaking dawn. 1 week for its release crying (for Australia)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:24 am
Nice... ^_^

I honestly started the series a month ago, and I still can't wait for Breaking Dawn. I started a month ago, but the library gave me Eclipse first, then Twilight, and I had to wait a full three weeks for New Moon! gonk
However, on a happier note, I did get it yesterday around 4:00pm Eastern *squee*...and was done by 2:00am Eastern *squee*... (cooking damned dinner slowed me down stare )
And I'm a third of the way through Eclipse...*squee*
And my goal is to be done and reread all three before the release of Breaking Dawn...*squee**squee**squee*

*rereads post* Okay...don't mind the *squee*ish happiness...  

GuardianDragonsSpirit

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff