Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Kingbry

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kingbry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:13 am
I'm trying to figure out everything here, but when things are open ended, they can be difficult to absorb at first. 3nodding

My name is Bryan, and I'm a 26 year old daycare teacher from Canada. smile

on to my character...

Bryan is a 15 year old guy. He's quiet and reserved to a fault, but really caring. He's loyal, but has difficulty opening up to people. He used to be tall, but most of the guys his age have hit another growth spurt and now he's one of the smallest boys in his class. He has dark brown hair that most people assume is black, very short hair, and the frame of a kid who has spent more time in a library than a gym.

Bryan is also a gadget freak, so when the iPhone finally came out in Canada he just had to have it. So after promising away his paycheck until it was paid off, he went down to Future Shop and got it. When the pone received a strange text message, Bryan was pulled into the Digital World while he slept. He awoke in a dark, locked room.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:05 pm
Digimon: Penguinmon

Chicchimon rescued Bryan from the locked room when she somehow picked up on a text message Bryan sent from his phone. She is almost Bryan's polar opposite - she is emotional and totally at ease among others. Somewhat unusual for a penguin digimon, she has a fiery temper. But she is also very insightful and an excellent judge of character. Penguinmon is as social as Bryan is introverted.

Bryan, totally lost in his new surroundings, depends on Chicchimon more than she would like. She stays with Bryan because she gets bored very easily, and Bryan's appearance is something very unusual - and therefore interesting (for the moment). As long as Bryan's journey remains interesting, Penguinmon will stand by him.

While she was journeying with him, Chicchimon was knocked out by a rampaging SkullGreymon. Bryan cared for her while she was unconscious, and when she recovered, the bond between the two of them was a bit stronger than it had been before. Then later on, Bryan protected her when they fell out of the sky, keeping her safe at the cost of his own safety. Through their shared experiences along the way, Bryan and Chicchimon are becoming very close.

User Image

Kingbry

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:59 am
welcome to the guild  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items