Reply The Twilight Movie
Things they Can't Pull off for the Movie Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:02 pm
What do you guys think they're going to screw/they've already screwed up in the movie?

My Thoughts:
Sparkly Edward.
How can they possibly pull it off?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:35 pm
I agree with the Sparkly Edward comment. I hope they don't throw some glitter on him and call it a day; that would be awful.
Hmmm...I'm thinking the essence of the meadow. I don't think they could make it so beautiful. And Emmett's muscular form. I already saw the actor and I'm quite disappointed.

Angels In Anyone

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:49 pm
I'm thinking the smolderingness of Edward's eyes. I just do not see how a human could do it. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:05 pm
I agree with the sparkling Edward ideal. If they pull that one off correctly, I will bow at the director's feet.  

A Dazzling Edward Cullen

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:28 pm
the lovely deep compassionate voice Edward has!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:32 pm
The sweet way that Edward and Bella speak to each other. They have such a... non-cheesy way of saying cheesy things. I don't think Rpattz and Kstew can pull that off.  

les lunettes

dragonflamefang

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:37 pm
I really have to agree with the whole sparkling thing! I mean, what are they going to do, throw a bunch of glitter at him, and then shine bright lights at him? Although, that might work.... Somehow....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:59 pm
They say they're making Edward sparkle with computers. I forget what they call it.
I have faith that Edward's sparkles will be awesome.
I can't really think of something they absolutly can't pull off though.....  

Aqua Anjel

Jellycones

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:00 pm
I think they s hould throw glitter on him (It honestly doesn't look that bad..like i've put on sparkly lotion before and went to the beach and I glittered xD) Not as much as Edward, but still. I think they should put glitter all over him, then shine bright lights on him, and then enhance it with computers. :]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:48 am
I'm sure the sparkles will be computer animated.  

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200

T0m03

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:10 am
Yeah, I think in one of the clips, they said that the sparkling effect was going to be "CGed" in. I'm not entirely sure what "CG" means but I think it has something to do with their animation team. So, no glitter. I'm not entirely sure anyone can pull off the way Edward talks. I mean, who can really talk and it sound like "melting honey?" I wish!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:30 pm
the way they talk to each other... in the book, you get so in the moment that it doesn't seem uhh... cheesy. but from the few clips i've seen from the movie it seems kind of awkward and not natural.

i'm sure they'll manage with the sparkliness. CG is magic ;D

there are other things that i'm sure are going to be a major disappointment, but i'll probably love it anyways.  

Lindini

dragonflamefang

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:19 pm
Well, if they are CGing it, then I think that it will be pulled off really well! So now I can't think of anything that else that could go wrong! I really can't wait until the movie comes out, I want to see what it turns out like!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:15 am
Have any of you guys seen the new Trailer? -~ http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7tQk8pKnnVY ~-

They seem to be doing things really well, but i noticed that Edward shows up alone for the fight scene, when in the book it's everyone. Plus the fact that James bit Bella before he arrived because they didn't notice it before.

Hmmm...

RejectedLimpet

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Polyhymnia

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:09 am
he does show up first, but you were right about jame's biting it was before everyone got there..she was unconscious though..so it may work xp  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff