Reply Naruto Guild
How do you think Naruto will end (no joke ending plz) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kihrin Sohn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:29 am
How do you think the series will end (really- I mean like a closure on the story- no goof off endings)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:34 am
hmm that hard to say at the moment but naruto will most likely become the hokage and demolish the atatski.....but I honestly could be wrong.....lol sweatdrop  

x_Hoe-Chan_x

Le Marquis de Noir

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:04 pm
Knowing the stuff happening in Naruto, it's gonna be an all happy ending, Naruto'll become hokage and kill Madara, he'll get with Hinata and bla bla bla, Sasuke'll hopefully get killed off.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:22 pm
I think Naruto will become Hokage. I'm so sure whether he'll pick Hinata or Sakura. Sasuke might also return to Konoha...... not to sure either. ninja  

chibi-kyuubichan

xsplit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:22 am
hmmmm well its hard to say i think sasuke will die and naruto will become hokage or die too but im sure im wrong  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:00 am
hmm u never know... i dont think its gonna end. i mean look theyre gettin a ton of ppl viewing that show. they will probally make another chapter just like shippuden. But u never know.  

chaosjoe

Le Marquis de Noir

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:45 pm
Despite the fact I don't like this pairing, it's the one I think is gonna happen, Naru-Saku. Kushina has green eyes and red hair. Sakura has green eyes and pink (only problem with this) hair. Minato had yellow hair and blue eyes. Naruto has yellow hair and blue eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:19 pm

Fat chance Naruto will actually end up with Hinata. She's cute, yes, but she's also a stalker. Naruto hardly ever notices her presence. It's going to be Sakura, if anyone.
          Keep in mind that this is a shounen series. I doubt he'll explicitly start a relationship with anyone. It'll be subtext, heavy subtext, but subtext. Unless Kishimoto plans on doing one of those flash-forward endings where everybody has a little family, yada yada.

Right now, I seriously doubt Sasuke will return to Konoha. But I don't see him dying, unless it's in an extremely dramatic fashion that will redeem his entire character and simultaneously piss off fangirls worldwide.

Akatsuki will be utterly demolished, but it won't be the end of the series. In fact, the series will go on for years to come. All my bets are on Tsunade dying before Naruto becomes Hokage. In the far future.

Raspukittin

Cerberus1212

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:48 am
well, judging by the obnoxious amount of spoilers that i've seemed to pick up online in places where they shouldnt be.. (not gunna say a word about any of them) i fear that naruto will have an unbearably sad ending. =[ but i cant say for sure yet, since its probably based off of rumors. but i can just hope for the best. sad endings are actually my favorite way to end a series.. and i wouldnt mind crying a bit at the end of the show, but i definately dont want it to happpen the way i think it might.

but i'll say this, that i'm almost positive that sasuke will return to the village!

and as a side note, i agree with naruxsaku completely. yeah, hinata likes naruto, but he never liked her back or showed any interest in her at all (except for being her friend). while naruto has alwayyyss loved sakura. even though before she liked sasuke, now that hes gone it is definately clear that she has feelings for naruto (in shippuuden) heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:07 pm
Well my opinion about the Naru x Saku thing is that it won't really happen. Sauske might come back but, he'll probally die but not in love with Sakura... So when he is "dead" most people think she'd turn to Naruto. I think she's gonna turn to Sai... Cause By then Naruto will probally figure out that Hinata loves him. Him knowing that will speed up the pace in what will happen. I hope I didn't crush anyone's feelings with the Naru x Saku or Sasu x Saku stuff.......  

chaosjoe

xZelkova

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:16 pm
Umm, somehow i highly doubt that. I think it's probably gonna end in one of two ways. Route One being that Naruto crushes Akatsuki, brings back Sasuke, and eventually becomes hokage after another time skip. Route Two which is also a very likely route will end up with Naruto sacrificing himself to save the village and/or the world.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:40 pm
My Naruto ending theories:

#1 We all expect this one way or another: Naruto will beat Akatsuki, get Sasuke back and become Hokage. Perfect story ending. It's what we all secretly want (unless you want Sasuke killed).

#2 Naruto will die and Sasuke has to assume the role as Hokage. No, I did not just make this up on the spot. I have been thinking about it, and my friends agree, that perhaps for the Uchiha to be redeemed for the "faults" of Konoha, an Uchiha has to break the "Hokage Legacy" (Shodaime, his brother the Nidaime, the Nidaime's pupil Sandaime, the Sandaime's pupil Jiraiya's student Yondaime and the Shodaime's granddaughter Tsunade) and find his place. Either Naruto will die (imagine Tsunade's assuming the Hokage's role for the sake of granting her brother and lover's wish) or give the position up.
That's all just theory. It'll need a lot of working on, and Naruto die-hards would probably die before this were to happen (unless they are Sasuke die-hards)

#3 Both Naruto and Sasuke dies (or one of them dies and the other become a hermit), and Sakura assumes role of Hokage. Like Tsunade. Won't be any point if Naruto doesn't become Hokage, but it's just a guess.

Well, so far that's all the endings I've been considering (minus all the subplots and possible whatnots). They're all just hypotheses.

I've already predicted Kakashi's death anyway (so sad...), and I think the one person who won't die will be Sakura. I don't see any point in it... unless they want that so Naruto ends up with Hinata...

*shrugs*
I predict the end coming along pretty soon anyway... Can't wait...
PS As Raiden-ChanXx mentioned, perhaps the ending may be a sad one. But if it is, I would still appreciate it, if it resolves the mysteries and the all the loose ends.  

pau-san

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100

xZelkova

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:05 pm
That.... actually makes a lot of sense O.O  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:36 pm
Many people have the same theories that I have, so I'm not bothered to mention them.  

Shikaeii

spikester547

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:53 pm
I predict pein coming along and killing naruto and ripping the fox out of his body

but thats just my opinion on one thing

i already know kakashi dies....
sakura should go die in a hole.....
hinata should just kiss naruto instead of being shy about...
tsunade should hunt down orochimaru while he is injured

and those are my opinions  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas