Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 2
What's on your radio? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef Tine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:34 am
]I didn't see a topic like this, so forgive me if there is one and I just missed it. sweatdrop

What songs have you uploaded on your sims custom radio?

Mine...

Inflames
Orange Range
Ramstien
And One
Freeze Pop
VNVnation
Do As Infinity

Edit : Imogen Heap

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:43 am
i thought about making a topic like this xd
well let's just say im OBSESSED with the jonas brothers... so far i only put 13 of there songs on (i have like 30 of theirs on my ipod) but soon i'll add the rest. I remember from a while back that they have to be a certain type of file, so i had to open itunes and sound recorder then record them from it then put it on the other computer with the sims on it. That's why i dont have all of them on it yet blaugh (and when their new cd comes out august 12th ill put ALL of those on it too!)  

Kitties_at_the_disco

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:54 am
Mindless Self Indulgence, Nightwish, Morcheeba, The Bravery, The Dresden Dolls, Skye Edwards, and a TON of See Saw and Yuki Kajiura. C:

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:42 pm
XD I totally forgot about The Dresden Dolls! Coin Operated Boy would be great for a family with a servo! XD

(Looks like I know what I'm adding to my sims.. )

Chef Tine

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:13 am
I've not got any. I had some game themes on my original install but not now. I don't want anything thats got real words in it. English doesn't exist as far as my Sims are concerned; only Simlish! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:44 pm
Menaceman
I've not got any. I had some game themes on my original install but not now. I don't want anything thats got real words in it. English doesn't exist as far as my Sims are concerned; only Simlish! biggrin

I just think of it as them listening to songs in another language. Like how people who speak English listen to Jrock or something.
...maybe it's just a pathetic excuse to stick in my own music, but y'know. Works for me.
@Chef Tine: Oooh, it would be perfect for a family with a Servo. <3

User Image

Sanus Ex Machina

Chef Tine

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:07 pm
Robotron 2000 by Freeze Pop is great too for a servo family XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:47 pm
I haven't got any. I think it would be cool if there was a program that made your song Simlish.  

Emme Meow

Galyxies

Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:15 am
3 Doors Down
Evanesence
Matchbox Twenty
Linkin Park
Alaniss Morissette

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:50 am
i dunno how to ;-;  

-II-Starlight-II-

Noembelu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:23 pm
I'm not really a big fan of putting songs with WORDS on my Sims' radios, so the stuff I have is mostly instrumental.

I'm OBSESSED with the Spyro the Dragon (the original PS1 version) OST, so I have alot of its music as my Neighborhood songs.

I also have a few of the TS1 songs for Buy and Build modes, as well as in the R&B section.

I also have a few more video game music on my radio from games like Outrun, Tomb Raider, and Tekken.

The only songs I DO have that contain words are a couple of songs from the original Scarface soundtrack.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:14 pm
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD YOUR OWN MUSIC???? eek i didn't know that. but, i think I will just stick with sim music for now lol.  

Blueman1027

Chef Tine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:02 pm
It's easy to add your own music.
Go into your documents, ea/sims folder. Then go into the music, pick a catagory (ex pop) and them copy n paste your own music into the file.

p.s Be careful though. I did have one song that crashed my game. It only happened once n you just remove.

The song will play with that station. I forget what EP it came with but you can make your own radio station.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:13 pm
The music that came with the game.
Boring, I know.
But I have to uninstall/re-install all the time.
So I haven't bothered with that feature yet.  

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

miss twinkle toes 001

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:37 am
Chef Tine
It's easy to add your own music.
Go into your documents, ea/sims folder. Then go into the music, pick a catagory (ex pop) and them copy n paste your own music into the file.

p.s Be careful though. I did have one song that crashed my game. It only happened once n you just remove.

The song will play with that station. I forget what EP it came with but you can make your own radio station.
• (( witty phrase )) •

You can make your own station when free time is installed :3

The Sims 2

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas