Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
O.m.f.e.c. IM GOING INSANE! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:13 am
I'm getting so insane i've even started twitching... Not small twitching either, more like constant finger tapping, shaking my leg when sitting down.... and the weirdest thing yet, i'm even growling a litlle redface stressed

Nothing loud, so everyone looks at me freakily.

Please tell me i'm not a loner in this weird pre-Breaking Dawn symptoms.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:23 am
I'm holding my breath and squeeling in my head like a little giddy school girl. Don't worry.

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:08 am
You're not a loner in these weird pre-Breaking Dawn symptoms. xd

We are all wigging, dear. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:22 am
At least you aren't *squee*ing randomly on trains crammed full of people...  

GuardianDragonsSpirit

les lunettes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:53 pm
I basically have a "D:" expression on the time and yes, there's some twitching.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:01 pm
i cant seem to sit still for more than two minutes and growl at the sight of miley cyrus or demi lovato..wait i do that anyway...but yeah somtimes i just stare out at nothing or out the wondow like md conversation ....like idk..just so freaked out that you cant focus for more than five minutes.....and i tap thinga alot...like eccesively.....like to the point where i out to by in an asylum....ooohhh alice!!!!!! yeah i get thos alot too...you know the twilighter tweek moments.......where you say something or hear something and cant help but grin or giggle.......i suppose edward would call it a " human moment" but i cal them twittles.......yeah another wack saying like tweek...i do that alot too....come up with random words....well besides that im perfectly sane!.....occasionally! rofl 3nodding stressed xd  

Madilicious1995

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:02 pm
Theres a little twitching, random squeeing, and other random things everytime I think about it.
So don't worry your not alone.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:07 pm
I cried (with a smile) the other day at a Barnes and Noble because everywhere I went, there was a copy of Twilight squeezed in a bookshelf. And I was trying to hide from everything Twilight before I screamed. Like, I was in sci-fi and there was one. I was in manga and there was one. I was looking at pretty scrapbooks and there was one. WTF? So I got a little pouty. And they had giant Breaking Dawn things everywhere too. :'(  

kira kira fuwa fuwa

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:59 pm

Hey...What does O.m.f.e.c stand for? I've been wondering that all day XD I can guess it means something like "Oh my freaking (depending on the language XD) Edward Cullen", but I've been wrong before.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:01 pm
I am suffering from twitching, boredom and daydreaming oh and recently I've been suffering from twilight dreams which are really bizarre and crazy. I have never had dreams about a book before, not harry potter or any other one. But Breaking Dawn has managed to take over my nighttime dream time!

I CAN'T get away from it! Not even in my sleep!!

I WANT BREAKING DAWN!  

Believe4life

Dark_Legend94

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:45 pm
You're not alone, I'm practically waiting 24hrs [or less] on the computer for more BD news or anything Twilight. Also shaking my leg and staring at the Breaking Dawn countdown timer waiting for the hours to pass. :]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:47 pm
Juliette06

Hey...What does O.m.f.e.c stand for? I've been wondering that all day XD I can guess it means something like "Oh my freaking (depending on the language XD) Edward Cullen", but I've been wrong before.

Yeah you're guess is right.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Citrine Goddess

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:52 pm
I cant stop randomly screaming and jumping  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:23 am
I've been *squeeing* alot, and there's the occasional random BD theory that will pop into my head and in the middle of a freaking conversation I'll be all "oh my Edward..." and like go off on my theory. then there is the constant leg twitch. and I can't stop re-reading the books (i'm on round 6).
Then I've developed this horrible habit of saying "Holy Crow" (i used to say it before twilight but it's like picked up recenty and I have stopped saying holy cow or anything like it.) Then I *squee* at the sight of every volvo i see (there's one in my apartment complex that looks EXACTLY like the one on stephanie's website so my *squeeing* is a constant thing. they park right in front of my bedroom window.) Oh yeah and I have almost completly stopped sleeping. like last night. i got two hours of sleep becouse i couldn't ge BD outta my mnd and I'll be lucky if i sleep tonight or tomarrow. oh and lets not forget the fact that i am annoying the crap outta my mom and sisters cuz i won't stop talking about it.  

5thmarauder

Lindini

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:42 am
every time i think about it, i get massively excited. i've started twitching too, and there's a lot of *squeeee*ing going on nowadays! biggrin

i can't wait!!!!!!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces