Reply [IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]
Veiled Warnings (Kitu and Dath) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:59 am
She'd spent time pondering her new friends, or at least she hoped momo considered her a friend of sorts, words about the mortals. She really should give them another chance she just hadn't been able to bring herself to do so. She was still tucked away from everything over thinking all her choices.

The crisp air probably wasn't helping. Somehow it was making her a bit too relaxed and every time she thought she had an idea in place it wandered off somewhere. It probably would have bothered her if she wasn't so comfortable.

That was probably something else she shouldn't do. Getting too comfortable made you complacent and that always got you hurt. Stretching one wing out she sighed and looked up toward the clouds floating about. She could almost see why some mortals wished they could get up this high. Though they'd probably be disappointed that the clouds weren't as fluffy soft as they often thought they were.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:43 am
Almost as if heralding his sudden appearance, black flames licked at the floor of the god's haven, hungrily looking for anything to climb up. As if a sudden gust of wind had appeared from now here, they grew, slowly forming into the shape of a very large winged lion. And as quickly as they had appeared, they disappeared, leaving the red god in their wake. As he opened his eyes and looked around, he sneered. He did have to get away from the mortal realm, but as that was his usual haunt, being here only agitated him.

With a scowl, he gathered his wings around his back, his snake-slitted eyes glaring at anything that even bothered to move, including the clouds. He was in an awful mood today, and it was certainly showing to anyone that dared look his way.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:12 pm
She shivered slightly and frowned. Something had made her skin crawl for a moment but she had no idea what. Letting her wings flick at a few low clouds she got up and peered off the ledge she had been perched on.

Whatever it was that had happened down there didn't look all that pleasant. She watched the black spread and then form into a vaguely lionesc shape. There must have been another god down there. One she hadn't had the pleasure, or displeasure as it seemed, of running across yet.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:26 am
Eyes. There were eyes on him, and he knew it. It was one of those senses that you only got right half of the tim, but regardless he thought that there was someone watching him. He looked around him quietly, letting his eyes narrow so thinly that it was hard to tell that they were open. He shifted his head around slowly, almost like he was ready to strike at anything that he saw.

He came up with nothing, though. Was that feeling just something passing? With a growl, he resettled himself back on his paws uncomfortably. No. He hadn't looked upwards yet.

Swishing his head upwards with his mane following behind, he caught sight of a form up above. It looked like it was looking at him. He narrowed his eyes again, a growl escaping from his maw. They better say something, or else he was going to be up there in another breath.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:36 am
The little voice in the back of her head that told her the reason he was looking around was because he knew she was watching him failed her this time. It wasn't until he looked up and she caught herself in a sense face to face with him that she realized that he knew.

She scrambled back slightly somehow hoping that he'd missed seeing her and she could hide on her ledge. Maybe whoever he was would go away and let her get away with it. Wasn't being aware of your surroundings suppose to be good for you?

She sat back on her haunches and hoped that maybe he wouldn't come up here and he'd just go about his business.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:42 am
Another growl escaped from his throat as he glanced downwards to stare at his paws. Foolish god. They were just as foolish as the mortals that served them. Was there anyone that was not foolish? With a growl, he let himself visually disappear into a plume of black flames. They licked at the ground hungrily, but didn't actually affect it whatsoever. It was his favoured system of travel, though it did take more of his energy than it would have to just fly.

The hint of a small black fire tickled the ground near his destination, nearby where the other god was. He was further away than he had intended, but since he had not gotten a good look, he easily mistook her direct location. Wuickly, the fire seemed to grow from something, getting larger and larger until it developed into the shape of a lion. The wings flashed out first, the flames slowly dissolving from the wings to the feet, his eyes flashing golden from behind them.

"Rude, to not say hello to who you stare at," he said in a low grumble. He was not pleased with this goddess, but at least it hadn't turned out to be Seitaru'kai.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:47 am
She tucked her wings up around her when she saw the black flames again. She was tempted to run and hide but that would probably only get her in more trouble. From the god's words he had a temper and wouldn't take lightly to coming all the way up here to find her gone.

The bone dice around her legs clicked together as she shifted back away from him. "It is also rude to impose your presence on those who haven't asked for it." She'd backed away which should have meant that she didn't want company. "You didn't look like you wanted company anyway"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:52 am
He flashed a grin at the goddess. It was one full of ill intent, of devious thoughts behind it. He was in no mood to really do anything, but that didn't mean that he could say something cruel.

"Then perhaps you shouldn't invite me over with those deep orange eyes of yours." His smile grew a little smaller, but it still graced his face. He let his wings stretch out, overshadowing the sun in the sky for a moment. Fear was certainly something he loved, and it gave him the will to continue on his tyrant activities.

"If I hadn't caught you staring at me, I probably would have ignored you." The truth was mixed, as he might have, but she visually interested her. He had never quite seen another goddess like her before. It gave him mixed feelings. He hadn't been back here in quite some time, probably since he was much younger (physically). Did more gods lurk in these parts, more that he had no idea existed? The thought bothered him. He wanted to be on top of all of them.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:56 am
Her wings shifted, leathery membrane rustling slightly as she tried not to squirm under his stare. He was bigger than her and rather intimidating. Though she wasn't all that hard to intimidate anyway.

"I ... i didn't invite you .... i was enjoying my day and you appeared. You can't help but look when something strange appears in your view." No one could. Even the most proper would look if even for a moment. That was just how things worked.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:07 am
Hmph. his smile fell flat, a scowl reappearing on his face. His eyes narrowed again, obviously not liking the turn that this conversation was taking. Any sort of awe that he might have held for her appearance died the moment she started talking more. No courage, no respect, nothing. Everyone was all the same! With a snarl, het looked away for a moment, shaking his wings with anger.

He slowly drew those wings close to his body again, settling them gently along his sides. He peered over at her now, his head still turned a bit away from her. It was mildly difficult to see her, but just the tension in her voice would be enough to please him.

"Enjoying your day alone? My, miss, but being alone can be uncomfortable if you're not careful. Chaos likes to find unsuspecting sould to unsettle. It's just the way that I am, you see." A sick smile grew on his face again, quite pleased with himself.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:12 am
Chaos ... he was Chaos then. She paused a moment to think before a slight grin settled across her muzzle. "Chaos are you? Then i have nothing truely to fear." She shifted so she could sit up straighter, braids falling across one of her eyes along the side of her face, as she relaxed a bit.

Luck and Chaos weren't all that far apart. Neither you could truly control, both generally governed by whim. "I usually enjoy my alone time, since it's all i really have." The Gods didn't seem to come here often and she found herself alone generally. Besides, if he tried anything she could always count on her luck to bring her out on the good end of it, right?

"Do you enjoy unsettling those who are comfortable?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:18 am
Dath let himself completely face her now. She was a hard once to read. He growled a bit, disappointed that he had obviously lost his touch.

"If words fail to make one uncomfortable, there are always more physical means." Those means were ones that he was slowly tiring of, though. It god old after a while, and he needed to find something new, different to do. That something hadn't come ot him yet, so he had started ot spend most of his time just scowling around trying to irritate everyone around him. If he couldn't, then he'd just make them upset. A swipe across the face would do well. His normal code of conduct was to make everyone match his mood. Only fitting, right? And who cared if they considered him selfish. That should be the lead of their worries.

"It's a messier matter, but it certainly works more effectively."

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:38 pm
She stiffened slightly again. ".... violence never solves anything." Though from the looks of him this god would do it only to make himself feel better. Which probably meant that she was in a bad situation and she should find a way to extricate herself from it as soon as she could.

"Messy and not worth your trouble. I happen to be rather lucky and you might find me harder prey to deal with." Maybe she could talk her way out of it, or at least talk him into some sense of deciding not to hurt her.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:20 pm
"Violence solves a lot of things. While messier than discussion, it goes by much quicker and is more final....if you understand my idea of thinking." If you had a problem with someone, especially more than once, then why keep them alive? It was so much easier to give them a quick death then drag things out into an incessant end.

"Of course," he said with a rumble in his throat, "I never touch other gods. That's just not my style." Chaos was never over lying, either. While he didn't touch very many gods, there were some where he had (or would) do something to if he really disliked them.

This...goddess just irritated him, but she was safe...for now.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:33 pm
"Somehow i disbelieve that." Those who were prone to violence to solve things didn't usually make boundaries. Or if they did have boundaries those were easily broken if they were provoked enough.

"Violence never solves anything, it just begets more violence." She shook her head. She'd seen it often enough. One turned to violence and then everyone was doing it. Whole prides had fallen to it.

"You can destroy something but somehow it will always come back in a new form. SO you never really get rid of the problem by killing it, you just bring it back upon you in a form you haven't delt with yet"

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff