No. I can't. *dies*
  Dunno.
  What prom?
View Results

Linds_Why_not

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:44 pm
User Image
Who's going?

Supposedly there are release parties at several different Barnes & Knoble's around the country. So who's going to it?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:47 pm
I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd rofl

I WOULDN'T MISS IT

xScarlet Bellax

Linds_Why_not

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:56 pm
User Image
I'm so excited. As soon as I get the book, I'm going to sit and read it. Even If I end up ignoring my friends.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:10 pm
I AM!!!!! I am going with 2 of my friends. and Barnes and Nobles has no "K" by the way. blaugh  

MyLycanJacob101

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:12 pm
-is going- Yay <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:19 pm
I am so going...with like, five of my friends...  

Tricky Little Vampire

Landon Grey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:34 pm
I'm going and as far as i knoe it's not just Barnes and Nobles that is doing it but Borders Express as well  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:41 pm
i totally can't T.T i only found out about it a week ago and diint have enough money to preorder. im going to die. i cant get it until like the 8th or something.

and chapters (and associates) is doing it to. well, at least theyre doing a "midnight masquerade". do you ahve chapters in the us?  

papershelf i c i c l e s

Seeker in the Night

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:50 pm
my friend and I are going to the midnight party at borders. We cant wait! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:53 pm
yeah. i'm going to the midnight party at Borders. but i don't think there's a prom theme, i think that's only for B&N.

it's still going to be fun anways. : D

heartache in stereo

Linds_Why_not

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:56 pm
User Image
You had to reserve a copy? That sucks. I was told they reserve one for you if you go. They better. I will die if they don't.

And yeah. I always misspell Nobles :/

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:57 pm
I wish, I wish, I wish I could! But I don't think my Dad would really want to, so I'm probably going to end up getting it in the afternoon of the release day.  

WhiteStream

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:43 pm
I wish I could, but I can't. First off, the nearest Barnes and Noble close enough to me is like an fourty-five minute to an hour away. And I have no friends that would go. Considering I am the only person I know that actually read the book. [two friends of mine did, but they haven't read the sequels yet, and there'd most likely be no reason for them to go to ruin the books for them. with all the debating that might happen.] And I am fourteen, and my parents would have most likely said no even if I had asked them.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:47 pm
Pubic Genital Lice
I wish I could, but I can't. First off, the nearest Barnes and Noble close enough to me is like an fourty-five minute to an hour away. And I have no friends that would go. Considering I am the only person I know that actually read the book. [two friends of mine did, but they haven't read the sequels yet, and there'd most likely be no reason for them to go to ruin the books for them. with all the debating that might happen.] And I am fourteen, and my parents would have most likely said no even if I had asked them.

Well, there's always the library. =) You'd be surprised how fast newly released books get into public libraries. xD

Though for B.D. there may be like a zillion holds. ><

WhiteStream

Rapunzel207

6,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:51 pm
im going, and i as soon as i get the book, i am reading til i cant see strate!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff