Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply General
Do you like making prank calls? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Original Mr Green

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:29 pm
Do you like receiving or giving prank calls?
What's your favorite thing to hear/say on a prank call?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:35 pm
i love prank calling! my fave thing to say is your a**l beads will take 6 weeks to arrive.  

Treasoning4u

skyline_rt4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:53 pm
lol... I love to prank but hate getting pranked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:57 pm
Treasoning4u
i love prank calling! my fave thing to say is your a**l beads will take 6 weeks to arrive.

lmao! It's even better if you know the person's name, so you can act like they ordered it off the internet & you're calling to confirm it. If you take it far enough, you can even get the person to cancel their credit cards, lol  

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:00 pm
I like to make prank calls ALL THE TIME, but it's not often that I receive prank calls, & I always know who it is, so it's not much of a prank, really...
I'd have to say that my favorite prank is:
"Helloh, dish ish princess Alaballa Ding Dong! You kick mah dog! Come get yo goat milk!!" then hang up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:56 am
Yes! I love making prank calls! My favorite prank is, when they answer the phone (or you do it on their answering machine), you scream as loud as you can into the phone. They don't know who it is & it hurts their ears. Great prank for somebody you REALLY dislike.  

AngeredPoet

Angel Mioru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:00 pm
lmao listen to this one i gave out to the gatorade company
Sewing gatorade

me: hello is this the gatorade company?
receiver yessir how may i help you?
me: I'd like to sue your company for 10 million
receiver: uh w what for?
me: my son has an enormous rash on his balls after drinking gatorade
receiver: sir im sorry bout that- (i hung up)

10 min later i get a call

???: sire i have the documents ready for if you feel like setting up a time in court, but please be advised we're ready to counter sue.
me: WTF?! first i have no son. second wtf is this?
receiver: the gatorade - (hung up again)
lmao this was on my bus and my friends and me were cracking up  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:13 am
I don't do prank calls, but I get the 'restricted' numbers all the time. I always make up some weird voice and try to carry on a conversation with them. I like doing my Walle voice ^.^  

soupeh

azi-maj

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:45 pm
well i don't do prank calls a lot but one day me and my friend were bored so we called this guy from my french class and once he picked up the phone we blasted the emo song in the phone...it was completely random but i think numa numa would have been better....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:39 am
i love pulling pranks, prank calls is one of them. Try dancing in a mini-mart for fun or setting lose your pet in a fast-food restaurant. i got many other ideas that i used but thats to many.  

samsara_fallingleaf

Alexxxxis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:58 am
I looove making crank calls.

What i usually do is play a song really loud and scream into the phone saying "Mom? Hello? MOM? Ummm i kinda have a problem" Lmfao they think their little girl is at a club and freak out.

I had one lady say "amber honey listen go to the bathroom so i can hear u better" I said "Ok hold on" then i lower music slowly then say "Mom my boyfriend left and now im stuck at a club" Then i have my friend say "Hey hoe dont push me!" then i hit my phone on something and i start to scream then i hang up..

lmfao i have no life.

When i get pranked i usually answer and say "hwwwelo?" lol act like a little girl.. its funny. they get mad then hang up  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:03 pm
my dad TRIES to prank call me...but I have a magical thing called CALLER ID!  

mitsuki-ten

Esme Eames

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:46 pm
Prank phone calls are kind of funny. My sister's friend called her like five times while we were eating. This is the same friend that had previously said, "The joke is so inside; no one even knows what it is about." When we finally picked up, she asked, "Where the f*** are you at?"

I asked, "Excuse me. Was there a word in there that wasn't supposed to be?"

The friend calmed down a bit and asked where we were at again.

My sister took the phone and said, "We're on a mission so secret it doesn't exist."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:09 pm
I love prank calling people the a**l beads is my al time favorite but at my highschool they have a news thing and they leave it on and one of the guys prank called someones with the a**l beads joke my teacher called office and he was suspended  

Rougekid

General

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces