Reply Breaking Dawn
UK Release Date - Anyone else have to wait 2 more days? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D'you live in the US or the UK?
  Duh, of course i'm in the US ¬¬
  Pfft, What a stupid question, UK all the way!
  LOL I'm not silly enough to live in those countries ;D
  I don't know where i live... Planet Zorg?
View Results

RejectedLimpet

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:38 pm
Like... I've just been watching the countdown for AGES and then a thought came to me. "This is the release date for US. OhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGod is it the same for the Uk??" And so i went onto Amazon and found the book and it doesn't get released until the 4th of August, Monday! I have to wait the whole weekend... twitching.. waiting... Trying to ignore all the comments from people who have had the luxury of reading the whole book before us Brits.
Anyone else going to have the same problem?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:17 pm
Aww that sucks! Well I live in U.S. but since I pre-ordered my book online, I might have to wait until Monday as well... Hopefully no one will post spoilers once they get the book... Texas got the book before Aug. 2nd release... That's not fair either. Well good luck waiting! A good idea is to reread Twilight, New Moon, or Eclipse. I reread Twilight while waiting for this week to come also watching Robert Pattinson movies on youtube. :] XD  

Dark_Legend94

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:07 pm
Australian's have to wait until the fourth as well...

But don't worry, the Americans promised not to post any spoilers that might ruin it for us outside of the Breaking Dawn forum.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:06 pm
I'm in Canada, so I have the same release date of the U.S
However, I pre-ordered mine, so it might not come on the exact release date, which sucks.

I got an email on the 24th, thats said my book has been shipped, so then I searched how long it should take and it said 3 - 9 business days . . .
So, I'm really not sure, if mine doesn't come on the second I may just have to kick someone . . .

and I was a wee bit hurt there was no poll option for me to choose . . .

.Bucket.of.Joy.

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:00 am
lol the poll, i picked the U.K.

since i have family there and since my dad's English, i figure, it's the closest out of UK and America.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:34 am
Dark_Legend94: Yeah, i saw that one of the people who help run this guild have posted another topic stating that no one in america will give away spoilers and will be thinking of those in different countries. OMG you serious about Texas?!! When did they get it?? Btw, I have started to reread the Twilight books to keep my mind off Breaking Dawn and what's going to happen and so on. Those quotes are really bugging me!

xXserenitys-smileXx: Do you? Well.. I'm glad i'm not alone in the waiting game then! Yeah, i saw a post in the Guild somewhere about not giving away any spoilers. And i'm sorry about the poll! I don't think i can edit it now but it was only once i clicked the Submit button that i realised!! I'm really sorry! sweatdrop

.Bucket.of.Joy.: Yes, I've pre-ordered mine aswell so i don't even know if i'll be getting it on the Monday. But hopefully [Crosses fingers] it will arrive.
Yeouch... Well, lets hope that it does arrive ey? For the sake of everyone else 3nodding
Ah, yeah i'm sorry about the Poll. Just as i clicked the Submit button i almost hit myself over the head with a hammer because i realised that i hadn't put "A different country" option so i really apologize for that! stressed

RejectedLimpet

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:36 am
lol, it's ok.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:39 am
Ok.. It's all better now. You can re-vote. I managed to find a way! xd blaugh
Sorry about the earlier option guys!

RejectedLimpet

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:25 am
haha new vote!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:38 pm
DeterminedMind
Like... I've just been watching the countdown for AGES and then a thought came to me. "This is the release date for US. OhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGod is it the same for the Uk??" And so i went onto Amazon and found the book and it doesn't get released until the 4th of August, Monday! I have to wait the whole weekend... twitching.. waiting... Trying to ignore all the comments from people who have had the luxury of reading the whole book before us Brits.
Anyone else going to have the same problem?

Awww... I is sorry.
-hugs-
I hope mine comes on the second...
(I am a USA girl mrgreen )

Hypocritical Hippopotamus

Dark_Legend94

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:02 pm
DeterminedMind
Dark_Legend94: Yeah, i saw that one of the people who help run this guild have posted another topic stating that no one in america will give away spoilers and will be thinking of those in different countries. OMG you serious about Texas?!! When did they get it?? Btw, I have started to reread the Twilight books to keep my mind off Breaking Dawn and what's going to happen and so on. Those quotes are really bugging me!

I agree^^
The quote that has been bugging me is the one when Edward says "Oops" and the last one
Bella: "Should I be afraid?"
Edward: "Terrified."
I'm reading New Moon to keep my mind off Breaking Dawn. In Texas they got their books on the 28th, I believe that's was it said... I will hopefully get my copy tomorrow and if not then Oh well... It's kinda sad in a way since this will be the last book... for now. >.<; :]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:08 pm
DeterminedMind
Ok.. It's all better now. You can re-vote. I managed to find a way! xd blaugh
Sorry about the earlier option guys!

ahaha thanks!
I feel so loved now.

I guess I could have chosen UK, just like xXserenitys-smileXx I have family there. I found out yesterday there's a CAT LADY in my family living there. I was like "Oh my God, lets go visit her!"

But anyways, thanks for changing that! I really hope my book comes on time!

.Bucket.of.Joy.

RejectedLimpet

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:20 am
.Bucket.of.Joy:Aaw, I'm glad you feel better now. I felt bad that i had forgotten others! stressed

Dark_Legend94: surprised OMG yeah! I want to know why he said Oops and like.. what Bella should be terrified of? Like.. Is he seriously contemplating on letting her be a vampire?!
I finished Twilight yesterday [Well, last night at half 2am] and started reading New Moon this morning. So i should've finished Eclipse by the time the book has arrived. UGH i hate waiting stare

iPinkle:Mhmph. Don't tell me any spoilers! I hope Stephenie hasn't written an ending that we don't like. I hate sad endings crying
I think i've got my heart set on Bella becoming a vampire and her and Edward moving away from everyone else so they can just live together forever. -Swoooons-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:49 pm
I live in Canada, and the book came out for us today, but I don't get my book until the 5th because I preordered it, and the mailman doesn't work weekends/statuatory holidays.

Why did I preorder the book again? crying  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Dark_Legend94

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:55 pm
DeterminedMind
Dark_Legend94: surprised OMG yeah! I want to know why he said Oops and like.. what Bella should be terrified of? Like.. Is he seriously contemplating on letting her be a vampire?!
I finished Twilight yesterday [Well, last night at half 2am] and started reading New Moon this morning. So i should've finished Eclipse by the time the book has arrived. UGH i hate waiting stare

Lol, I hate waiting on pre-ordered books! They take so long to get here. >.<; Anyway my friend bought BD yesterday so she read me the last page on the phone...the ending makes no sense to me and kinda sounds... well hard to explain and I've probably read the two most important spoilers online already. I'm just anxious for the book. I tried reading more of New Moon [still on chapter 2] but BD is still on my mind. That quote "Oops" is still bothering me... it has to many possibilities for what it means. Well one thing for sure is about Bella and the whole vampire transformation thing... It's a spoiler so I rather not say it. >.<;  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff