Reply Breaking Dawn
Breaking Dawn chapters 1-7 Leaked? *non-spoiler*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ARE YOU A TRUE TWILIGHTER?
  heck yes sista!
  psht, I'm just a lozer who doesn't care about Stephenie's hard work!
  Gold is awesomeone Gaia
View Results

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:14 pm
Has anyone else heard of this? Do you think it's for real, cuz I've seen a lot of msg boards with people posting things like: "I've already read 1-7, anyone else have the rest?"

If they're real, I'm SO PISSED!
I mean, did Stephenie NOT ask for FANS to keep BD spoiler free and not contribute to leaking out BD stuff? People these days have NO respect! And then there were people posting things that were in the chapters. I didn't read, but it was all, "BREAKING DAWN CHAPTERS HERE!" wtf guys?

I'm so sad people are out there not only illegally posting stephenie's chapters but just letting it be known EVERYWHERE...

So anyone else see what I've been seeing??  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:18 pm
i haven't heard of that, but that's horrible if that's true. although, if any of the members of the guild find a link to something like that (before BD comes out), report it to bdcopyrightviolation@hbgusa.com . this is a special e-mail account that the publisher's of the book have. They will take down any spoilers that may come out before Breaking Dawn is released.  

vanny_jae

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:24 pm
That's good to know. I have a list of sites I want to bring out. stupid evil story ruiners....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:02 am
I came across that today.
She had the link to download the seven chapters too...
And I think they are real, because somebody said they weren't like.. PDF files, they were scans of the actual book pages.
Im pissed >:[  

Jellycones

coldfrenzy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:13 am
correct me if im wrong but i heard on a podcast that one walmart accidently released breaking dawn a day early.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:13 am
That's what I heard on a msg board....one post said they were gonna post scans.  

Aqua Anjel

Breaking Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff