Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edward Cullen
  <3
View Results

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:29 am
So who here actually took the Vampire Potion so that they can live upto this line?

Edward Cullen: And which side are you on?
Bella: Oh, I'm with the Vampires of course!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:46 am
I was tempted too, but i really don't like the look of the vampires that Gaia have designed. They look too anorexic for my taste an all sallow looking and i know that that's how some people imagine vampires to be, that's not how i've imagined them whilst reading the books. If Gaia made the vampires look a bit... i don't know... but yeah. If they were a bit different then i would take the potion!
sweatdrop

RejectedLimpet

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

La Beaute

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:48 am
I love 'em. ^_^ So of course I joined.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:57 am
I bought like 5 of the potions, but didn't like the way it looked with my avvie. xP
I still think their beasty. Lol  

CosmicDustBunny

Gambino Lover

vanny_jae

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:00 am
even though i don't really like the way it looks, i still bought it and have it on my avatar right now :3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:01 am
-pretends i ish a vampire anyway-
xD  

CosmicDustBunny

Gambino Lover

McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:37 am
i have been a vamp since halloween of 2007, and that was before i had read the series
i have gotten used to the look now, and think that the human version just is too different

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:47 am
I mwas a Vampire on my old account but I got sick of the look and made this accout. I bought the potions and the ones to change back into a human, once they stop selling them (like they said they would) they will probally go for alot on the market place. I saved some for myself as well.

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:06 am
I definatley took the potion!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:23 am
I'd like to point out that you didn't even need to buy the potion...you just need to go to this link, and its free sweatdrop  

medusa56

Lindini

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:23 am
i love how it looks on my avvie! as long as i have these clothes and stuff, i'm keeping the vampire!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:32 pm
i bought it but havent used it yet. im afraid it will look bad on my avatar. is it unequipable??

what does experiment 105 do?  

papershelf i c i c l e s

fancy-painted-boats-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:48 pm
yeah, you can take it back off after you use it. i dont like the way it looks though. i prefer my vampires to be beautiful and sparkly. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:06 pm
i think gaia was kinda close, but it needs diamonds in the skin and honey colored eyes. but of course some people dont get that....i still got it htough and tried to make an alice cullen avvie.  

Switzerland555

Hypocritical Hippopotamus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:23 pm
cheloa
what does experiment 105 do?

It turns you back into a Grombie if you were one before. Like, if you became a vampire but wanted to change back into a Gombie you'd use that.

But if you use it and you were NEVER a Grombie, it pretty much deletes your avvie and you have to make a new one or buy the skin thing.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff