Reply Breaking Dawn
questions. stupid story-ruiners.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yukkeh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:40 pm
Okay, I'm getting pretty pissed at the story-spoiler-leaking-ruiners. Is this crap true:

1.) Edward asks Jacob to have sex with Bella?
2.) Bella has a baby named Agnes & they call her Nessie?

As retarded as this sounds [the rumors], I'm still paranoid. Can't they lay off for 6 more hours & 19 minutes? HONESTLY!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:54 pm
AGENT JAZ
Okay, I'm getting pretty pissed at the story-spoiler-leaking-ruiners. Is this crap true:

As retarded as this sounds [the rumors], I'm still paranoid. Can't they lay off for 6 more hours & 19 minutes? HONESTLY!

I agree. I mean Nessie? What kind of name is that? I mean, I guess it's not a bad name for a kid but I imagined a much nicer name for their kid if they could ever have one like Emma Elizabeth Cullen but that's just me!^^ [my fan fic sweatdrop ]

For number one, Why would Edward ask Jacob for that? That's just wrong! and gross... a werewolf/ werebaby.

Number two, I saw that one on youtube and I just don't believe it.

Also another rumor is that Rosalie will die, Stephenie said herself that none of the Cullens will die... but I read that online so I'm not 100% sure.

People just like ruining something that fans have been waiting for, for months! Complete torture and they're just predictions. I just hope that none of these are true.

3nodding  

Dark_Legend94

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

MyLittleDecoy16

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:05 pm
Don't believe anything! Wait until you get the book.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:11 pm
DON'T READ MY POST IF YOU DON'T WANT A POSSIBLE SPOLER -
(I doubt it's true..but we find out in like 10 hours)

k. so the spoiler that ever so rudely popped up in some random video that i watched (had nothing to do with BD) said that Bella gets pregnant (by edward) and that they name is Nessie which means Angnes, which means Lamb. ANd that Jacob imprints on the half mortal/immortal baby.

It sounds completely absurd...stephenie has said over and over that vampires can't have baby's. So...Yeah.

Jellycones

Dark_Legend94

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:36 pm
Jellycones
DON'T READ MY POST IF YOU DON'T WANT A POSSIBLE SPOLER -
(I doubt it's true..but we find out in like 10 hours)

k. so the spoiler that ever so rudely popped up in some random video that i watched (had nothing to do with BD) said that Bella gets pregnant (by edward) and that they name is Nessie which means Angnes, which means Lamb. ANd that Jacob imprints on the half mortal/immortal baby.

It sounds completely absurd...stephenie has said over and over that vampires can't have baby's. So...Yeah.

Everywhere on youtube they post that "Spoiler"
Like you said, Stephenie said herself that Vampires can't have kids, or grow their hair due well... they're dead! everything in their body stopped working and if Bella could possibly have a child but not with Edward and then Edward changes her, she would be pregnant for the rest of eternity and that would suck!

They also kept saying that Rosalie dies... I don't believe that. As much as I don't like her, I think she's pretty cool and better than Jake. None of the Cullens with die... at least that's what I heard. :]

Team Edward <3 sometimes Switzerland. XD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:47 pm
Yeah, think about Rosalie's story.
One of her main problems with being a vampire is that she can't have children. Edward can spawn any weird-named Jacob-attracting with Bella because he's technically dead.
And I guess Rose could die, but if she does then atleast we don't know how yet :/  

XStolen-LuggageX

yukkeh

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:04 pm
UGH. Nevermind - they were HALF RIGHT. Gr.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:31 pm
AGENT JAZ

The baby was named renesme, not Agnus. Though the rest is true....I'm sorry to say, but I now realize edward isn't the perfect man. he's quite selfish.... confused  

WineChan

Omp

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:18 pm
DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SPOIL !!!!! D<

I'm partway through, and Bella&Edward DO get married, and Bella IS prego. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:19 pm
AGENT JAZ

SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T READ BREAKING DAWN YET:

ok
number one is true
number two is half way true
her name is Renesmee Carlie Cullen. They do call her Nessie sometimes though.  

vanny_jae

Breaking Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff