Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:11 pm

Welcome

1 --- Zoran
2 --- Marina

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:13 pm
User Image

Voice: Spunky, and definately boy-ish. Think Hige, from Wolf's Rain.
Father: Feo
Mother: Jinamizi
Mate: N/A
Spawn: N/A

Zoran started life as any cub, weak and defenseless, depending on the care of his loving mother. As he grew, he developed a pretty laid back, and easy-going personality, along with a definate closeness to his mother. He loves his siblings dearly, but as he got out into the world more, he also found much enjoyment by himself, often waking up early and greeting the sun, with only the sound of early birds, and bugs, and the faint light of dawn. Speaking of bugs, he made them his playmates, more often than not, when his siblings were no where to be found.
Though he strayed often, he always returned home, not wanting to cause his parents any worry. As a young juvenile, he developed a playful trouble-making streak that acompanied his laid-back ways, and independance. With this, he travels further, one day finding himself lost as he tried to make his way back home before sundown. He'd spend that night alone, and although it caused him much fear, it also made him much, much braver. The next morning, he found his way back home, hiding the fear he had experience, and playing the confident 'it was nothing!' card, because he had developed an image for himself of being the daring, confident, independant brother with no fears. But fear led to curiosity, as well as his new found bravery, and though he was no longer allowed to travel too far, he began to wonder just what was out there.
Adolesence hit, and Zoran finally found himself trusted to travel out again-- and travel he did, though not without concern for his family. He didn't want to cause them that much worry again. Expecially his mother, who he loved dearly. So, laying on what he had long ago dubbed 'his rock' he thought, and painted with berry juice on his legs a little pattern that he would do again and again, staining his fur. Would he leave on a jorney to satisfy his curiosity, bringing his mother worry, or would he stay, and always be unsatisfied?

RPs:

Wonderful Morning Jinamizi & Zoran
Heya Tech! Zoran and Eyal
Who Knows What the Future Hold Zoran and Li Wei
Paths Meant to be Crossed Zoran and Kinja
Hello! Nazih and Zoran  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:28 am
User Image

Father: ???
Mother: Latifu

Marina is, and always has been, her mother's little shadow. Aside from her brother, Marina had never shown any inclination to get to know anyone else, and though she is quite curious, she is more content just to accept things, and go about her day with her mother.
She's not one for wild adventures, or anything like that -- I guess you could call her a realist. Instead, she lives in the minute, treasuring each moment. She has a lot of affection for her mother, and loves her dearly. All the same, she does love her brother, aswell, because he is, of course, her family, and littermate. She knows she has older sisters, but hasn't ever seen them.
She has no inclination to leave the pride, and is content to live out her life there. She enjoys the shore, and really, anything water-related. when she doe find herself away from he mother, you can usually find her swimming, or collecting shells, or other valuable gifts froim the water.

RPs:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:33 am
User Image

Father: Maua
Mother: Sewti

Soli, as her family calls her, was one of the smallest of the litter, and though she was healthy, she was the solitary one. She seemed content to sit and watch her siblings untill they were done basking in mother and father's affections. Once they were done, Soli would then claim her own time with her much beloved parents. It was because of this, she earned her first name, 'Soli' short for Solitary.
Independent, and laid back, Soli always seemed to do her own thing. As she and her siblings were allowed out of the den, this nature seemed to blossom within the young cub. Romping and playing amungst the lush platlife seemed to become a favorite past time, as did humming little melodies, which sometimes had words, now and again, to acompany the simple melodies. Some would saw 'blossom' was a good description for Soli, for like the flowers she made her bed in, she began to bloom into an angelic, sweet, and innocent little cublette.

RPs:

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:36 am
User Image

Father: Jiryan
Mother: Kenna

Quidel, even at such a young age, is very sharp-minded. He wants to learn things, but can be quite arrogant about it. He won't speak on something unless he knows enough about the subject to have a decent amount of input. He hates being wrong. He hated being made fun of, or mocked. Other than that, he is a pretty laid back fellow. Very compedative. VERY. In a family the size of his, how could you not be?
He also likes his privacy -- whcih is a hard thing to get when you have SO MANY siblings!
Quidel, amungst all his other quirks, though, is a collector of bones. He has a fascination with skills, to be specific. He likes to play with them, and make them 'talk'. But he gets very mad when you catch him doing this, and when you startle him, or make him mad he has a tendency to hiss.

RPs:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:22 am
User Image

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:27 am
User Image

Father: ???
Mother: ???

He is very close to nature -- it has been the only thing to show him kindness. After certain events in his past, he for a long time avoided other beings, aside from his food, for because of his appearance, spurned him -- a large lion of garrish features; scars running from each corner of his droopy eyes, and his mouth, chin, and cheek.((Truely the soa lines make him look far too beautiful XDDD )) He for a time knew not why others were repulsed by him. Though really, he knew not much of anything at all. His mind had, after a battle he obviously didn't remember, been brought back to that of a cub - newly born to the world.

One would assume he had been a traveling rogue that had entered the wrong territory, and suffered for it, and was left for dead. Upon awaking, he had to learn, and quick. For his features he found just how cruel the world could be. Taking a drink one day, he saw his reflection, and saw just why others like he looked at him with sneers, rejection, and fear.
(( "When I looked around I saw and heard of none like me. Was I, the, a monster, a blot upon the earth from which all men fled and whom all men disowned?" ))

After traveling he came upon a small clan nearby. A young pride just starting out. (( "Here then I retreated, and lay down happy to have found a shelter, however miserable, from the inclemency of the season, and still more from the barbarity of man." )) He hid, somehow going unnoticed, and as he watched these 'beautiful creatures' he learned. He wanted to get to know the family -- a mother, father, grandfather, and young cubs, but he didn't wish to cause them fear. So he kept waiting. Eventually he learned that the older male was blind, and thought perhaps if he befriended him, he could convince the others not to be afraid. Finally came the day when the others left the blind grandfather, and Promethius took his chance, but before the blind one and he could but begin their conversation, the other male returned, and with all the hatred Promethius knew well, ran him out of their lands.

But the time had had spent with the family had done Promethius a world of good. Had had learned a lot. He now knew how to speak, once again, and much much more. Looking at his own reflection after the encounter with the family, he focused on his scars, and promised he would find who had done this to him, and get his revence for ruining his life.

"All [men] hate the wretched; how then, must I be hated, who am miserable beyond all living things! Yet you, my creator, detest and spurn me, they creature, to whom thou art bound by ties only dissoluble by the annihilation of one of us."

His revenge was not simple, no. He was spart enough by then to connect the dots, and track down the one who had brought him so much grief, but he would not simply re-challange him. No, he would make his life miserable for as long as he could. But time had passed, and the 'tyrant' had now a family of his own. The mind games Promethius began to play with him were tearing that happy little family apart, and soon Promethius had killed two of the lion's cubs. At last Promethius and the other lion met again, face to face.

“I am malicious because I am miserable….You, my creator((using creator in the scence that this other lion 'created' his hiddiousness, and thus created the monster he was now)), would tear me to pieces, and triumph; remember that, and tell me why I should pity man more than he pities me?”

Then the lion begged to be left alone, Promethius refused;
"There was non among the myriads of men lions that existed who would pity or assist me; and should I feel kindness towards my enemies? No: from that moment I declared everlasting war against the species, and, more than all, against him who had formed me and sent me forth to this insupportable misery."

Promethius then went fourth to explain himself;
"How can I move thee? Will no entreaties cause thee to turn a favourable eye upon thy creature, who implores thy goodness and compassion? Believe me, Frankenstein, I was benevolent; my soul glowed with love and humanity; but am I not alone, miserably alone? You, my creator, abhor me; what hope can I gather from your fellow creatures, who owe me nothing? They spurn and hate me. The desert mountains and dreary glaciers are my refuge. These bleak skied I hail, for they are kinder to me than your fellow beings. If the multitude of mankind knew of my existence, they would do as you do, and arm themselves to for my destruction. Shall I not then hate them who abhor me? I will keep no terms with my enemies. I am miserable, and they shall share my wretchedness."

After this meeting the lion thought he was rid of Promethius, till his pride cast him out, not wanting anymore of the trouble that followed him. The lion found himself alone, and then with his own hate, declaired persuit against Promethius.

It was a big mind game for the both of them. But finally, after so long on the run, the other lion's life ran out, and Promethius, who had been watching his persuer closely, stood over his dead body and spoke aloud to whatever was out there to listen;
"For while I destroyed his hopes, I did not satisfy my own desires. They were forever ardent and craving; still I desired love and fellowship, and I was still spurned. Was there no injustice in this? Am I to be thought the only criminal, when all mankind sinned against me?"

Promethius took to a lonely existance, away from all. But now he had made his way back to more populated ground, and has wondered into Swampie territory. He is weary, and hold little hope of being seen for his heart.

RPs:

Don't Take Others for Face Value
Making Aquaintences  
[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas