Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Lucky Dogs...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Beaute

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:26 pm
My friends and I couldnt stay the night (and we didnt reserve a copy in time so we couldnt get anything crying ) but we dropped by for 20min and it was awesome!! They gave out random stuff if you answered a question correctly and if you had a ticket (which you only got if you reserved a copy crying ) I really wish I reserved a copy... but I took a picture of the cake they were going to cut at midnight =D
User Image
Gosh.... I really wish I reserved a copy. crying I couldve won a free shirt, bracelet, stuffed wolf, poster or something. People that went, please tell me if you got any goods?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:49 pm
I am honestly about to either cry/go on a killing spree in 5 minutes.

I just want to know what happens! Oh god, i want it! I want it ! I want it!  

xXserenitys-smileXx

T0m03

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:22 pm
They had cake? I wanted cake... All we got was chocolate...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:32 pm
That's one freaking awesome looking cake! I hadn't reserved a copy either. xP My Dad wouldn't even let me go to the party. I went alter that day in the afternoon with no wonderful party and no surrounding Twilight fans...  

WhiteStream

fancy-painted-boats-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:35 pm
i just went to walmart at midnight. no party. however they did give out special shirts to the first three people in line, and i WAS the first person there. i had been waiting hours, but some stupid people stole it before i got my hands on em. if i ever see them again in my life i'm gonna strangle em.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:38 pm
i wish i got a copy but my mom wouldnt let me....now i have to wait for my friend to finish reading her copy! crying its killing me!!!  

eternity of twilight_22

SamHasNoGun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:52 pm
shweeeeeeeeet? rofl  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out