Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stolen ((Partner Found)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:36 pm
I have an idea for an rp that I think would be best one on one with all the other characters just submitted as fillers for certain things. It's an rp that I've wanted to complete for a long time, but that kinda fell apart when everyone started getting distracted by different things.

The Story:
The basic story is this. The Wood Elves and a villiage of trible humans have been at war over the land that they are forced to share. In this on going war each side had made attacks on the other and killed high ranking officials, or just depleted the army by large numbers. In one such raid the Wood Elves did against the Humans the High Priest Zaravah was killed.

Lucky for the tribes spiritual leaders to the Old Gods the High Priest had a twin brother. None of the family had kept a close eye on this brother because he was the black sheep of the family. His name was Iibyss and rather then follow in the normal path of his family he decided that he wanted to fish and be left alone. The man wanted no part of the war between the two factions, all he cared about was his own survival. They used this against him.

Usuing large, muscular men from the tribe the priests managed to convience Iibyss to take up his brothers role. Unfortunately for him the training he recieved was brief. He knew enough about his peoples cultures to take the position up well enough though. During this time the people of his villiage called for blood, and one of the elders mentioned a ritual that required a sacrifice to appease the Gods. Iibyss relented and announced the ritual to be carried out on the next full moon, now he needed a sacrifice.

The Characters:
Athilea Brightfeather: This is the character I will be playing. I'll post her full description in another post, but here's a description of her personality. Athilea is a kind and generous soul that has the unfortunate problem of having been born blind. This devistating disability, however, does not hamper in her abilities. Through extensive training from the finest magical and mundane tutors her families money could by, she has been able to become a rather powerful mage. She is, however, forced to rely on the directions of others to use these abilities.

Iibyss Wendat: He is forced to play the role of a High Priest for a blood thirsty tribe of humans when all he really wants to do is fish. He is cowardly and thinks only of himself. He isn't use to having to think for an entire people, he isn't use to having to guide anyone but himself in anything. He is sensible enough, however, to do what he needs to until he can figure a way out of the mess he's gotten himself into.

For anyone that decides to play Iibyss, feel free to make him look as you wish just keep in mind that he is going to be rather trible as his people are. Think Voodoo priest and you are on the right path.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:37 pm
Here's her profile, I'll add to her description when I'm a bit more awake to form the words properly.))

Name: Athilea Brightfeather
Race: Elf
Class: Mage
Description: Dark waves of red hair fall are pulled back into a messy bun that's decorated with glimmering, green jewels. Long, pointed ears are peirced with several golden hoops. Milky white eyes stare blindly forward, rarely blinking. Her pale skin seems almost fragile, as though it would break with the slightest touch. Her bone structure seems far to frail to support her, but she gets around well enough on her own for having such a terrible disability.
User Image
Weapons: She carries a small dagger that does her little good.
Personality: She's kind and trusting. Far more then someone with her disability should be.
Bio: Athilea was born blind, but miraciously managed to do well with the spell craft her personal tutors taught her. She was just from a small portion of a noble famile, one that wasn't well known, but it still had it's advantegous for a girl that had what should have been a crippling disability. Now, even though she is a powerful caster, she has difficulty finding her targets to fight. Rarely will she be seen outside of the city without others to guide her.

Here's his profile.

Name: Matthew Iibyss
Race: Human.
Class: Upper.
Description: Dark strands of coal black hair hanging at shoulder length. Hiding is deep, percing blue eye's. Eye's filled with deepend sorrow and emptyness. A shy, gentle smile plays across his lips. Showing his fake happy emotions.
User Image
Weapons: He has no need for weapons, he is one for peace and sernity. It would effect badly on his behalf if his people knew he lived in terror of attacks made bby the elves..
Personality:Matthew, is self centerded at times but is very caring.. Dispite his wishes to be alone. He's soft and gentle although he does not trust people easily.
Bio: Matthew was born, mere seconds after his brother. They were in seprable, dispite his new need to be alone and go fishing. He was very close to his brother. And was horror struck and bitter when his brother had been killed.
Matthew didn't relize he would have to take his postioning, going from black sheep, living a happy life with his brother by his side. To lonesome, bitter sweet, voodoo preist.  

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:04 pm
((Anyone? -pouts- You know you wanna.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:07 pm
((-pokes- Don't make me beg now. >.>))  

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:18 pm
Athilea walked slowly through the forest gardens. Milky white eyes stared blindly forward, but she seemed to know the area well enough that she rarely stumbled or felt the need to feel her way forward. It was peaceful, silent. The elf knew she likely shouldn't be there alone, but there were guards at the entrance so she felt relatively safe. Who would attack someone with such a disabling handicap anyway?

The forest was full of savage creatures that might, but those didn't worry her. No hostile beings had ever been found in the garden that she loved so much. Only one thing in the forest even kept her people on their toes. The humans. Athilea doubted that a human would attack this garden though, so she didn't fear as others believed she should.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:44 pm
Matthew sighed as he slowly got up, he closed his tackle box and put his fishing rod under his arm. His dark hair clouding his face, he walked. To his garden, to see an elf. Horror struk through him.

He was agrivated, how dare she, after the elves killed his own flesh and kin, his only friend. He ran at the girl. Pushing her out of sight into the bushes. "Your going to be killed if you stick around this here garden..We no longer welcome elves after what your kidn did to my brother.." His eye's stung with tears as he got off the elf and walked out of the bushes.

netflex_and_chill

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:51 pm
The motion was to quick for her to scream, to quick for her to react in anyway. She felt the bushes claw as her face and hair. Her mind barely registered his words in a moment of near panic. When he withdrew himself she pushed herself up but quickly found herself tripping over the roots of the bushes. Athilea called out after him, "What are you talking about? I've done nothing to you and these are elf lands!"

Again she pushed herself up and this time carefully felt the area around her with both hands and feet. She stumbled a couple of times, but managed to keep her feet. Strands of loosened red hair fell over her face, concealing her eyes for the time being.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:56 pm
Matthew shook his head and drew in a shaking breath. "I know they are, but not for long..Our people are still annoyed that someone of your kinda killed our leader...Killed my brother I may be the leader now but there's nothing I can do.."

He paused and looked around, apoligetic eye's glancing from her to the garden to the bushed they had just been in. "Just be careful miss." Matthew grabbed his fishing gear and with one last sigh started down the path once more.

netflex_and_chill

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:02 pm
"Who are you? What are you doing here?" She had made her way from the bushes and now worked to get her hair out of her eyes and in some hasty arangement, "To threaten us like this and think that no consequenses will come of it. You are either very brave, or a complete fool." Her face turned towards his voice, and the sounds of his movements, her head tilted slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:06 pm
She's blind.. He took hold of her hand and dashed off into the woods. "I mean no thret. But my people will there looking for me, and if they find me over here all hell will brake lose..I'm sorry for knocking you down Miss. and good day." Matthew glared at the girl, wich she clearly couldn't see. Girls never quit and are so qustionative.. Matthew kept looking back, trying to see if she was following in his genral direction. "WHA!!" he tripped over a tree branch and landed face first in the dirt. "Ow.."  

netflex_and_chill

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:29 pm
A look of suprise took her expression over when he pulled her out of the garden and let her go just as suddenly as he had grabbed her. She turned her head to try to follow the sound of his feet and heard him trip suddenly. Athilea's curiousity got the better of her and she went to investigate what had happened.

The elf nearly screamed when a hand clamped over her hand and the voice of the man accosting her flowed to the other. Whoever it was seemed they seemed to know each other.

One of the guards from the priests villiage and stepped out and taken matters into his own hands. He knew what the people wanted, and he knew that High Priest Iibyss would have to carry it out. So he had followed him and found the opportunity to take one of their enemies as a prisoner. The man bowed his head to Matthew as well as he could while keeping a tight grip on the blind elf. "I think she'll do well enough for the ritual, High Priest." He gave no explination of his reason for being in that portion of the forest.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:12 am
Matthew shot the girl a glare before he got to his feet. He dusted himself off and lunged at the gaurd, both him and the gaurd had gone flying through the air. he got up ands grabbed the girls hand. He raced away and jumped into the lake. "This oen can't swim, I hope you can though.." He whisperd as he swam under the dock.  

netflex_and_chill

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:21 pm
The elf stood stock still in the guards arms unsure of what was going to happen. Her mind spun when she felt the guard violently pulled from her and a hand grab her own to pull her away. Then the lake engulfed them both and when she surface she followed the slight sounds he made while swimming away. Her voice reached him in a hushed whisper, "Why in the name of the Goddess are you saving me from your people?"

She tried to wrap her mind around what had happened in such a short time. Whoever this person was they didn't seem very rational. One minute they said and did one this, and the next their very actions contradicted their words. "Don't you think that saving me will just make things worse for you?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff