Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Digital Zombie

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Digital Zombie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:29 am
Name: Ari
Sex: Female

Bio/General: As I was sitting on my bed with a blanket on my lap to keep warm, a Digivice came out of the screen of my laptop, and threw me into shock and fascination. After I recovered from most of the shock I encountered, I picked up the Digivice and cupped it in my hands, examining and questioning it for a few moments, then held the Digivice in front of the laptop screen, wondering if it would lead me to wherever the Digivice had came from. My theory was right, because it did take me in on a journey through the cyber world of my computer, and through another dimensional world, and landed there. I fell unconscious after I landed. Then, something awoke me. My eyelids opened, and I then saw some sort of small, adorable creature who's appearance resembles a puppy. I sat up, staring at her in awe. I questioned who the creature is, questioned about what my handheld device is, and lastly questioned about where I am, and so the creature did. She first introduced herself to me, told me that she is Salamon and a Digimon, aka Digital Monster, and that she is my life long partner, and what the peculiar device I was holding is called a Digivice. She also told me that I am a Digidestined -chosen to fight evil in the Digital World-, and that we're in the Digital World. Now, I'm back in the Real World with Salamon. We got back from the Digital World by going through the computer monitor that was near Salamon and I in the Digital World with the help of my Digivice. For Salamon's safety, I'm keeping her as a secret from everyone I know, especially from my mom. I told Salamon that she has to pretend to be a stuffed toy to fool them. If they ever knew that she was a Digimon, they'd take her away from me. I have a feeling that they will if they ever find out.

I like computers, video games, manga, sleeping, sketching, hanging with friends and families, fashion, photography, anime (Digimon, Elfen Lied, Sailor Moon, DBZ, Pita-Ten, and maybe more).

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:36 am
Salamon and I in the Digital World:

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Salamon's attacks are the following:

- Puppy Howling

- Petit Punch

- Sledge Dash

Digital Zombie

Digital Zombie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:12 am
Reserved.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:37 am
Reserved.  

Digital Zombie

Digital Zombie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:38 am
Reserved.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:41 am
hi  

LilRooney

Digital Zombie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:50 am
LilRooney
hi

Hello. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:59 am
welcome to the guild  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Digital Zombie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:02 am
kirashimu
welcome to the guild

Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:14 pm
I guess no one else will greet me. I feel unwelcomed in this so far great Guild...  

Digital Zombie

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:33 pm
*waves* Hi welcome to the guild! I'm Lex and these are my digimon Raidramon and Wolf.

Hello

Hi

I like your Salamon. She's cute.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:37 pm
Hehe sorry bout that Welcome to the guild hope ya have a great time. ^^"  

Mr Father

Magnetic Lunatic

Digital Zombie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:19 pm
PiratesLuv
*waves* Hi welcome to the guild! I'm Lex and these are my digimon Raidramon and Wolf.

Hello

Hi

I like your Salamon. She's cute.

It's a pleasant to meet you, and your Digimons, too, and thanks. :]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:20 pm
Zakai-kun
Hehe sorry bout that Welcome to the guild hope ya have a great time. ^^"

No one needs to apologize, so don't worry.

I'm already having a great time here, and having so much fun as well. :]

Digital Zombie

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces