Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Fanart and Fanfiction
A Different Perspective of Kite and Elk *updated 2*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BloodStainedKnife

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:10 pm
Kite and Elk

I got lazy on the outlining XD So sorry about that. But anyway, it's what I think Kite and Elk look like in the real world--basically. It's based off of my fanfiction: .hack//Offline.

I know it's not that great, but it's waaaay better than my previous foreshortening attempts. XD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:47 pm
Cool! =D I like it!  

BreathLessX
Crew

BloodStainedKnife

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:02 am
*dies* Okay! Now I have the whole damn cast! Kinda...all but Blackrose because I don't like her. Sorry XD

Though she is in the fanfics.

Definitely improvement from the previous photo. I finally figured out the angle trick. XD But I know I still have work to do.
Six hours to make this piece of crapola

Bet you can't guess who's who XD I'll give you a hint. The main character is always in the center. Where would the best friend be located? The lover? The stalker? The beta-tester???

from left to right: Balmung, Natsume, Kite, Orca and Elk/Endrance

^HIGHLIGHT^ SORREH I SUCK. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:47 pm
Haha! This is me avoiding my English project XD I'm about to post this sweet picture I drew yesterday! Haha. Though it may not be for a few hours...*sigh* I hate summer assignments.

It's pretty sick! Haha! Elk turns EEEEVAL! (not really ^^) But yeah. I just wanted to post that. haha.

Any requests? I don't know. I can draw other characters, but Elk and Kite are my best. I'm getting pretty good at Zelkova. And I drew Macha from GU. There's no way I can draw Mia though..unless if I spent 100000789876 hours on it. sweatdrop I can do a pretty good Balmung. Orca..um..well I'm getting better XD.

I don't usually--actualy, I've never done requested pictures before. But I thought: 'what the hey!' Haha.

BloodStainedKnife

BloodStainedKnife

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:29 pm
Okay I lied.
I just have a thing for evil guys XD. Sorry about the pencil lines. It's better with the color, but yeah. Here it is XD

Elk and AIDA

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:52 pm
awww, that's so cuuuuute... in an evil way... XDD

I can't color at all. I had to get my mom to teach me. Which sucks because I have to draw a 12-15 page story IN SPANISH and it has to be bound and colored by Friday... ;^; I'm doomed to fail Spanish 3.
Agh, and I have to work on your piccy too... which probably won't be done for a while. =(
I'd like to see more of your work if you ever scan it. ;D  

ichinose kaoru

BloodStainedKnife

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:10 am
Thanks! haha! And don't worry about the picture. Once school starts for me, I know I'll rarely have time to breathe.

But here's a pic I found in my large collection XD I drew this back in July. It was my first Endrance picture. I realize there are some pieces missing, but I think it's a decent picture. Sorry, it's not colored this time. I wasn't planning on posting it, but I thought 'why not?' XD

Endrance lectures Elk

Endrance is so TALL! Haha!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:00 pm
WARNING! Contains BOYXBOY love! But it's not graphic...really. ^o^;

Hello Kitty

I drew this a while back and I just had to post it XD haha. It's too cute. And sorry about the pencil marks on Daisuke's face. D'X

Oh. Haha. it's Kite X Elk fanart.

BloodStainedKnife

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:19 pm
BloodStainedKnife
WARNING! Contains BOYXBOY love! But it's not graphic...really. ^o^;

Hello Kitty

I drew this a while back and I just had to post it XD haha. It's too cute. And sorry about the pencil marks on Daisuke's face. D'X

Oh. Haha. it's Kite X Elk fanart.

xD That's cute. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:19 pm
lol lol lol lol lol. That was hysterical, but yet also adorable. :3

If you're taking requests, could you draw a piccy of EndrancexHaseo please? =D  

ichinose kaoru

BloodStainedKnife

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:21 pm
Thanks and I'll have your picture done soon! ^^

How annoying. I jsut need to color it, but I need to finish this work. I'll try to post it today because...I'm having problems just staring at it while it's half finished. sweatdrop

Fanart and Fanfiction

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games