Mexico
  The Amazon
  Ireland
  Alaska
  The USA
View Results

Fide et Amore

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:29 pm
Jasper's nickname in this book... where did that come from?

Jazz? Several people called him that... and no one called him that in any of the other books...

I mean, I know Bella spent most of her time with Edward, and second most with Alice, out of all the family, but she knew them all well enough that I would have thought that if that's his nickname, then someone would have used that nickname before...

Like I said, it's really only a tiny spoiler, not that big a deal... I dunno why it bugs me. I'm a weirdo. XP  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:55 pm
I have to agree with you on that one. Every time he got called Jazz, I was like "...uh, can't say I remember anyone ever calling you that before and they've had a while to think of a nickname for you, I doubt they came up with one in the few months between Eclipse and Breaking Dawn..." or something like that xD.

kel aka gandy

vanny_jae

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:12 pm
well, jasper wasn't really shown much in the other books, not as much as the other characters at least. But when he was shown, they were trying to be serious, so not worrying about nicknames. Maybe that's it... confused  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:09 pm
Well I think it's because she never really was all that close to anyone, but Edward and Alice. It wasn't intill this book did she really join the Cullen family, so it wasn't intill this book that she was around them enough to hear any of them call him Jazz.

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50

MusicGNote

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:13 pm
I thought about this too. But the vampires tend to talk fast, when need be. So I guess nicknames just came naturally. Emmett also was called Em once. Of course Rosalie was Rose. Haha I guess the rest would be Ed, Car, Es, and Al, and of course now Bell. smile  
Breaking Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games