Reply Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!
Buggy internet Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My connection:
  Iffy at best.
  Why does it like my brother more than me?
View Results

Jasmine Perishing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:39 pm
I swear, I must be like a walking magnet or something, because lately, every time I try and use an electronic it breaks. Now, I generally have the effect of mysteriously causing electronics to break, but not as much as lately. My computer froze up and wouldn't let me even force quit or just simply press the power button to turn it off, so I had to unplug it and let it die a slow and painful death (very slow because I try and keep it fully charged always). And the internet keeps going out on me. It doesn't go out when my brothers or mother or father use it. Just me. Because I'm special. I think probably I emit some sort of wi-fi virus code thing, and that my breaking technology effect would probably short out the whole interwebs if my router didn't bump me off occasionally.

My neighbor across the street thinks I might have a block in the electrical flow of my body, cause me to have a higher electrical field in other parts as it attempts to correct itself and destroy technology everywhere. Anyway, she's going to check me out next week because she's a holistic healer and maybe get me fixed. My other neighbor thinks I'm magnetized or something. Kind of like Be Kind Rewind, I guess. Only I haven't gone playing around in power plants, and I don't kill VHS (as far as I know). I think it might be genetic. My grandfather killed watches.

Anyway, stupid buggy internet will probably boot me off when I try to submit this, but might as well try. I'm not going to be posting as much as I'd like lately, I guess. *kicks the internet*

How is everyone?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:42 pm
I'm pretty sleepy....
But I'm trying to grind in FF4... Auto Battle is <3
Does all my work for me.

And... ... I don't know if your being serious about your crazy neighbor or not.... ... e.e

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Jasmine Perishing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:45 pm
Which one? They're both my neighbors.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:54 pm
the holistic healer one xd  

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Jasmine Perishing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:56 pm
Dead serious. Except for the fact that the electrical field is attempting to kill technology. She doesn't think it's malicious. I'm pretty sure she doesn't think it's sentient. It's an electrical current field thing in my body sort of like blood. She's pretty interesting, but very sweet.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:57 pm
My computer doesn't even start for my little brother.
XD
it's funny.
It works great for me...  

Remmas

6,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:57 pm
Honestly, I don't think I'd be able to take her seriously.. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:01 pm
Well, my mother's been really obsessed by alternative medicine for a while, so I'm able to just take whatever she says with a grain of salt and humor them. Honestly, if her poking around and exploring my "electrical field" helps me to stop breaking computers and cd players and the internet, I'm pleased. Otherwise, I think I'll have to wrap myself in lead and live in the woods.  

Jasmine Perishing

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:23 am
Wear a rubber suit to block electronic waves XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:32 am
Jasmine Perishing
I swear, I must be like a walking magnet or something, because lately, every time I try and use an electronic it breaks. Now, I generally have the effect of mysteriously causing electronics to break, but not as much as lately. My computer froze up and wouldn't let me even force quit or just simply press the power button to turn it off, so I had to unplug it and let it die a slow and painful death (very slow because I try and keep it fully charged always). And the internet keeps going out on me. It doesn't go out when my brothers or mother or father use it. Just me. Because I'm special. I think probably I emit some sort of wi-fi virus code thing, and that my breaking technology effect would probably short out the whole interwebs if my router didn't bump me off occasionally.

My neighbor across the street thinks I might have a block in the electrical flow of my body, cause me to have a higher electrical field in other parts as it attempts to correct itself and destroy technology everywhere. Anyway, she's going to check me out next week because she's a holistic healer and maybe get me fixed. My other neighbor thinks I'm magnetized or something. Kind of like Be Kind Rewind, I guess. Only I haven't gone playing around in power plants, and I don't kill VHS (as far as I know). I think it might be genetic. My grandfather killed watches.

Anyway, stupid buggy internet will probably boot me off when I try to submit this, but might as well try. I'm not going to be posting as much as I'd like lately, I guess. *kicks the internet*

How is everyone?

gonk <<< I want to have a fast Internet tooo..... It takes Ages for mail to reach me,....  

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Siberian Giant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:50 am
KuroAkaNeko
Wear a rubber suit to block electronic waves XD
rofl

@Jasmine: Well, maybe... My sister's all about herbal healing... and she stole a book from my grandfather about it. : D It has a lot of tea stuff, which is pretty damn tasty! Don't know if it does anything... : >

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:01 pm
i got an Xbox 360 game and every time i try to use it, the thing says the disc cannot be read.  

mailer04

Jasmine Perishing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:03 pm
Well, at least it's not Red Ring of Death, right? My brother's best friend had an XBox 360, so I cursed the Red Ring of Death upon him, and he got it. He was not too happy with me. Then again, Microsoft gave him a new 360, so it's not too big a deal.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:11 pm
but still, i had to buy a new version of the same game. and now that one isnt working.  

mailer04

Jasmine Perishing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:37 pm
Well that is royal suckage. Maybe you can contact Microsoft about it? I'm not sure how good they are about customer service, but perhaps they could help?  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff