What were you most shocked about? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Steel Corpses

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:57 pm

[highlight]
Anyone who finished reading it, There were many things we got shocked about right? eek Espicially baby Nessie.

I was also left shocked when I found out Alice left, Bella getting knocked up(out of all of them..this one the most), Nahuel's story, anddd no fight with the Volturi at the ending Dx I was pumped it for it!

What left you with your jaw to the floor?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:22 pm
Bella LIVES after giving child birth  

Virti

WineChan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:45 pm
I dont' know, Jacob imprinting on Bella's daughter or edward actually still had sex with Bella the second time after she got hurt.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:05 pm
Alice Leaving!!!!
*good thing she came back*

Emo Oompa Loompa

Koneko Tsukino

Sparkly Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:17 pm
Actually....just that they didn't fight the Volturi.
I'd wanted her to have a baby for a long time. I always thought it was possible, then started not believing, but I'm really glad that it happened. I'm happy for them.
The Jacob thing was a shock at first but then I got over it.
Actaully, the biggest shock was that Sam didn't put up much of a fight over the whole Jacob letting Bella get change thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:18 pm
Koneko Tsukino
Actually....just that they didn't fight the Volturi.
I'd wanted her to have a baby for a long time. I always thought it was possible, then started not believing, but I'm really glad that it happened. I'm happy for them.
The Jacob thing was a shock at first but then I got over it.
Actaully, the biggest shock was that Sam didn't put up much of a fight over the whole Jacob letting Bella get change thing.
Haha. I'm such a loser that I said acutally twice.  

Koneko Tsukino

Sparkly Hoarder

stareyed_in_LA

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:29 pm
That vampire dudes can have kids. I thought Stephenie Meyer said that male vampires couldn't have biological children! WTF.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:58 pm
Mine was Bella's "sheild" gift  

Kari Twilight Mist

Shameless Bibliophile

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:04 pm
Kari Twilight Mist

yeah yeah!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:51 pm
um... the whole pregnant thing kind of threw me off.. i'd seen just a little snippet of a spoiler, someone just wrote "does bella actually have a kid?" i was like, BAHA they can't have kids, and she wouldn't with jacob! well, i was wrong, and kind of glad about it. her name may suck, but renesmee is adorable.

then the volturi battle - rather nonexistent. i was ok with that, i don't like reading fight scenes, it starts to drag.

and the whole jacob imprint thing. i was so hoping that would happen, i just wasn't expecting it to be.. bella's daughter.  

Lindini

Steel Corpses

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:32 pm
Emo Oompa Loompa
Kari Twilight Mist

yeah yeah!!!

yes!that got me too. I didn't really get it at first, but it all came together sooner or later!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:34 pm
Everything mentioned in the first 3 posts xD  

xXHershii3_KissesXx

alexx1818

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:47 pm
i wasn't necessarily shocked but...a tad surprised that jacob was able to see bella as bella still after she'd been changed. i was happy he did though. bella would be miserable otherwise. i was glad that he imprinted also, now he isn't obsessed with bella and making her life even more difficult.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:49 pm
i was suprised that bella got preggers with Edwards baby and the favt that she didn't want to give it up, especially when the thing gave her bruises and roke her bones.
the next suprise was when jacob imprinted on Renesmee. i didn't see that coming and i don't figure it out until bella pointed it out.  

Princess Candy Apple

XX__MiSSES BRiGHTSIDE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:06 pm
Probably Alice leaving.
Of course Bella becoming preggers was a shock...
But in the back of my mind I had considered it an option...
Even though it wasn't very logical at the time. :/

Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces