Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
What Your Name Means Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:05 pm
Learn fun and intereting facts about your name!!!

Name Meaning

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:26 pm
That was actually informative. And more accurate than the usual numbers I get from my birthday.  

AiRune

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:47 pm
Very interesting! I've never done anything like that with my name.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:16 pm
I like that! *copies it down* Thanks for the link!

Help hatch my eggs! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

faerie_kisses

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:52 am
My number was totally wrong. Not only that, the soul urge number and the general number completely contradicted one another xd Hilarious  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:13 am
I entered my name, Adam Hall, but the personality I got doesn't fit me at all. Thing is, my sister flat out insists that whoever named me Adam Hall is a total idiot, because I am CLEARLY more of a Seamus Finley, and therefore she will call me by no other name than Seamus. I decided to enter THAT name into the thing, and got:

Quote:

You entered: Seamus Finley
There are 12 letters in your name.
Those 12 letters total to 50
There are 5 vowels and 7 consonants in your name.

What your first name means:Irish Male Variant of Shamus (Irish variant of James: supplanter).
Gaelic Male Form of James. Supplanter.
English Male Variant of James: Supplant. Replace. Variant of Jacob derived from the latin Jacomus.

Your number is: 5

The characteristics of #5 are: Expansiveness, visionary, adventure, the constructive use of freedom.

The expression or destiny for #5:
The number 5 Expression endows with the wonderful characteristic of multi-talents and versatility. You can do so many things well. The tone of the number 5 is constructive freedom, and in your drive to attain this freedom, you will likely be the master of adaptability and change. You are good at presenting ideas and knowing how to approach people to get what you want. Naturally, this gives you an edge in any sort of selling game and spells easy success when it comes to working with people in most jobs. Your popularity may lead you toward some form of entertainment or amusement. Whatever you do, you are clever, analytical, and a very quick thinker.

If there is too much of the 5 energy in your makeup, you may express some the negative attitudes of the number. Your restless and impatient attitude may keep you from staying with any project for too long. Sometimes you can be rather erratic and scatter yourself and your energies. You have a hard time keeping regular office hours and maintaining any sort of a routine. You tend to react strongly if you sense that your freedom of speech or action is being impaired or restricted in any way. As clever as you are, you may have a tendency to make the same mistakes over and over again because much of your response is glib reaction rather that thoughtful application. You are in a continuous state of flux brought by constantly changing interests.

Your Soul Urge number is: 5

A Soul Urge number of 5 means:
The 5 soul urge or motivation would like to follow a life of freedom, excitement, adventure and unexpected happening. The idea of travel and freedom to roam intrigues you. You are very much the adventurer at heart. Not particularly concerned about your future or about getting ahead, you can seem superficial and unmotivated.

In a positive sense, the energies of the number 5 make you very adaptable and versatile. You have a natural resourcefulness and enthusiasm that may mark you as a progressive with a good mind and active imagination. You seem to have a natural inclination to be a pace-setter. You are attracted to the unusual and the fast paced.

You may be overly restless and impatient at times. You may dislike the routine work that you are engaged in, and tend to jump from activity to activity, without ever finishing anything. You may have difficulty with responsibility. You don't want to be tied down to a relationship, and it may be hard to commit to one person.

Your Inner Dream number is: 9

An Inner Dream number of 9 means:
You dream of being creative, intellectual, and universal; the selfless humanitarian. You understand the needy and want to help them. You would love to be a person people count on for support and advice.

Funny thing is, this describes me pretty well. I guess my sister was right.  

The Amazing Jabels

Danipyr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:22 am
Quote:

What your first name means:
Welsh Male Attractive. A translation of the Welsh name Deiniol.
Irish Male Attractive. A translation of the Gaelic name Domhnall.

I knew that there was a reason! blaugh

What it came up with about me, is actually pretty much correct all of it..

"Your number is: 1" That also fits my birth number thing, which I right now, can't remember the correct name of..

Quote:
Although you fear loneliness, you want to be left alone. You fear routine and being in a rut. You often jump the gun because you are afraid of being left behind.

That part actually creeped me out of some reason, because I was thinking about that as soon as.. Yesterday.

Nice find, it was a pretty nice site.

EDIT: I totally forgot this! Here's another site about names, more about where it's from and stuff, but still fun to look at:
http://www.behindthename.com/

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:00 am
Mmm. That's impressive, actually. I covered everything I could think of as far as general personality traits.

Just this morning, for example, I was imagining my life as a US Representative (IE: my dream job), during my Math course.

Inner Dream
You dream of success in the business or political world, of power and control of large material endeavors. You crave authority and recognition of executive skills.

I found that eerily accurate.

Other things that impressed me: it covered my rabid excitement tendencies, and the fact that I need routines to be comfortable and/or functional, even though I hate them.  

Meridian Flare

vesta_vesves_star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:23 pm
The thing about my Numerology is that is shows what I would be if I wasn't so lazy. For the most part it makes me sound like a capitalist pig which I'm sure if I had an agressive bone in my body would be my standard makeup but because of my naturally passive aggressive nature it makes it only someone true. It tells me basically the same thing as my horoscope too is the weird part. I'm like the black sheep of the Capricorn community.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:14 pm
Hmm . . Well, mine was pretty straight-forward with no controdictions. Very informative! blaugh  

RubyLight

wiccan of the moon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:39 am
what the heck does Listen; the name of god mean?
and it hit right on the head with everything else.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:05 pm
interesting. parts of it were right, and other bits were way off.

i tried it with my magickal name, and it was 100% accurate. MAJOR creepy!  

Aryain Flames

XxChompyR4averxX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:10 pm
Did my real name and...not so accurate..
Put in my Magickal name and there we go! 100%

Although I am impressed with the site. Thanks for sharing the link.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:48 pm
You entered: Saphrina Marie Wolf
There are 17 letters in your name.
Those 17 letters total to 89
There are 7 vowels and 10 consonants in your name.

Your number is: 8

The characteristics of #8 are: Practical endeavors, status oriented, power-seeking, high-material goals.

The expression or destiny for #8:
Your Expression is represented by the number 8. The 8 Expression is well-equipped in a managerial sense. You have outstanding organizational and administrative capabilities. You have the potential for considerable achievement in business or other powerful positions. You can expect to receive the financial and material rewards. You have the skill and abilities to establish or operate a business with great efficiency. You have good judgment when it comes to money and commercial matters, and you understand how to build and accumulate material wealth. Much of your success (or lack of it) may come due to your ability (or inability) to judge character. With the number 8 Expression, you exercise sound judgment in most of your affairs; you are realistic and practical in your approach to business matters.

The positive 8 Expression produces individuals that are very ambitious and goal-oriented. If the 8 energy is not in excess in your makeup, you will no doubt express these traits to some extent. No one has any more energy that a person with the 8 Expression who has a plan laid and is starting to work. No one has any more self-confidence, either. If you are expressing the positive qualities of 8, you are an outstanding manager because you can plan, initiate, and complete projects; you are very dependable and determined.

As it always happens, there can be too much of a good thing. If you have too much of the 8 energy in your makeup, you may express some of the negative attitudes. A negative 8 can be very rigid and stubborn. Ambition sometimes has a way of becoming over-ambition, and you may express an unreasonable impatience with the lack of progress. If your negative side is showing, you may be too exacting, both of yourself and of others. Sometimes this can even becomes a case of intolerance.

The number 8 is very materialistic and also very desirous of status and power. Neither of these drives are inherently negative unless they are taken to an extreme. You must avoid the tendency to strain after money, material matters, status, or power, to the detriment of the other important factors in your life.

Your Soul Urge number is: 5

A Soul Urge number of 5 means:
The 5 soul urge or motivation would like to follow a life of freedom, excitement, adventure and unexpected happening. The idea of travel and freedom to roam intrigues you. You are very much the adventurer at heart. Not particularly concerned about your future or about getting ahead, you can seem superficial and unmotivated.

In a positive sense, the energies of the number 5 make you very adaptable and versatile. You have a natural resourcefulness and enthusiasm that may mark you as a progressive with a good mind and active imagination. You seem to have a natural inclination to be a pace-setter. You are attracted to the unusual and the fast paced.

You may be overly restless and impatient at times. You may dislike the routine work that you are engaged in, and tend to jump from activity to activity, without ever finishing anything. You may have difficulty with responsibility. You don't want to be tied down to a relationship, and it may be hard to commit to one person.

Your Inner Dream number is: 3

An Inner Dream number of 3 means:
You dream of artistic expression; writing, painting, music. You would seek to more freely express your inner feeling and obtain more enjoyment from life. You also dream of being more popular, likable, and appreciated.

Goddess Aidos

Dumpy Dango

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:24 pm
There are 16 letters in your name.
Those 16 letters total to 63
There are 6 vowels and 10 consonants in your name.

What your first name means:
Shakespearean Male 'Henry VI, Part 2' Matthew Goffe.
Hebrew Male Gift of the Lord. In the bible Mathew was one of the 12 apostles. He wrote the first gospel account of the life of Jesus.
Biblical Male Given; a reward

Your number is: 9

The characteristics of #9 are: Humanitarian, giving nature, selflessness, obligations, creative expression.

The expression or destiny for #9:
The expression that you exhibit is represented bythe number 9. Your talents center in humanistic interests and approaches. You like to help others as you were intended to be the 'big brother or big sister' type. You operate best when you follow your feelings and sense of compassion, and allow yourself to be sensitive to the needs of others. You work well with people, and have the potential to inspire. This suggests that you could successfully teach or counsel. Creative ability, imagination and artistic talent (often latent) of the highest order are present in this expression. It's possible that you're not using or developing all of these capabilities at this time. Some of your talents may have been used at an earlier time in your life, and some may still be latent. Be aware of your capabilities, so that you can make use of them at appropriate times.

If you are able to achieve the potential of your natural expression in this life, you are capable of much human understanding and have a lot to give to others. Your personal ambitions are likely to be maintained in a very positive perspective, never losing sight of an interest in people, and a sympathetic, tolerant, broad-minded and compassionate point of view. You are quite idealistic, and disappointed at the lack of perfection in the world. You have a strong awareness of your own feeling as well as those of others. Friendships, affection, and love are extremely important.

Undeveloped or ignored, the negative side of the 9 expression can be very selfish and self-centered. If you do not actively involve yourself with work that benefits others, you may tend to express just the opposite characteristics. It is your role to be very involved with other people and their needs, but it may be difficult for you achieve this role. Aloofness, lack of involvement, and a lack of sensitivity mark the low road of this expression.

Your Soul Urge number is: 9

A Soul Urge number of 9 means:
With a 9 Soul Urge, you want to give to others, usually in a humanitarian or philanthropic manner. You are highly motivated to give friendship, affection and love. And you are generous in giving of your knowledge and experience. You have very sharing urges, and you are likely to have a great deal to share. Your concern for others makes you a very sympathetic and generous person with a sensitive and compassionate nature.

You are able to view life in very broad and intuitive terms. You often express high ideals and an inspirational approach to life. If you are able to fully realize the potential of your motivation, you will be a very self-sacrificing person who is able to give freely without being concerned about any return or reward.

As with all human beings, you are prone to sometimes express the negative attitudes inherent to your Soul Urges. You may become too sensitive and tend to express emotions strongly at times. There can be significant conflict between higher aims and personal ambitions. You may resent the idea of giving all of the time and, in fact, if there is too much 9 energy in your nature you may reject the idea. You may often be disappointed in the lack of perfection in yourself and others.

Your Inner Dream number is: 9

An Inner Dream number of 9 means:
You dream of being creative, intellectual, and universal; the selfless humanitarian. You understand the needy and want to help them. You would love to be a person people count on for support and advice.  
*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games