Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:34 pm
Welcome all to the Beyblade Association. We are now the only general discussion guild for the anime and manga. The premiere guild, Beblade Sanctuary, passed on in January of 2006 and we here at Beyblade Association wish to keep the Beyblade spirit alive and well here on Gaia. We'd appreciate it if you'd read through our rules before posting or submitting a request to join.

+ First and foremost, respect your fellow Gaians. Not everyone has the same tastes and beliefs as you. If say you don't like yaoi do not go into the clearly marked yaoi threads. This way we all get along better.

+ Discrimination of any sort is not allowed. Be it racism, sexism or discrimination against the queer community (just to name a few), we don't want any of this here. Some of the moderators are queer, so disrespecting queers will lead to a lot of pain on your behalf.

+ We expect some level literacy in your posting. Typos and grammatical booboos are fine, but using constant web slang and 1337 is just annoying. However, when these things are used in moderation it's acceptable. There is no need to SHOUT or use StIcKy KeYs either.

+ Gaia is a PG-13 site; please keep the guild this way. That means there will be no posting of mature material directly in the guild. You may however post links to R rated material but only with appropriate and visible warnings. Posting of hentai material will result in a warning. Repeat offenders will be banned.

+ Do not use the term "Jap" at any point in this forum. It is a racial slur and I despise it. It's the only banned word as of yet. You'll get a lovely boot to the head if you use that word. domokun

Also, refrain from using the words "******" and "c***k." The vice-captain abhors these two words, even if they are not used in an offensive context.

+ In starting threads such as RPs please remember to keep the PG-13 rating and state all rules in the first post. Keeping a character list is always helpful. There may be as many RPs as people will willingly participate in. And learn how to properly RP before starting one. Script style RPing is not allowed.

+ No spamming or bumping. Bumping is not required in guilds. The only exception to the spamming is the spam thread which has an ever changing name, usually of a diner from popular media.

+ Do not rape emoticons. What does this mean? Do not use excessive amounts of emoticons. Using one works much better than several. Maybe two emotes if you are really caffeinated and can't control your enthusiasm.

+Fanart theft is not acceptable. If we suspect that your signature contains art that is not your own you shall be sent a warning PM. So if you currently have stolen fanart in your sig, remove it before a moderator sees it. Also, do not post stolen fanart in threads, or link to stolen images. There is a huge issue with Japanese fanart theft in the English community, and we do not want BBA to be part of that problem. However, if we accuse you of fanart theft and the art is your own, or something you have permission to use please tell us and there shall be no grievances.

+There will also be no claiming of characters! Kai in particular does not belong to any of you. Fighting over characters will not be tolerated and may even lead to you being banned.

+ Do not start any repeat topics. This includes shrines to characters - a favourite characters thread already exists. Discussion threads of characters are, of course, allowed. Whether a thread for a specific character promotes discussion or not is up to the discretion of the moderators.

+Feel free to begin a topic that are not necessarily about Beyblade. Discuss what other interests you have besides this beautiful show. Sometimes you need a little break from your obsessing, right? But remember to keep things reasonable.

And most importantly, have fun! If you do not like the guild then pm a moderator and tell them why, we are all here to enjoy ourselves <3 If you have any problems or would like to ask any questions or make comments on the guild, feel free to PM any of the moderators of the guild, or post in this thread. We shall be happy to help.

Those people who made this guild possible (the ones that gave gold aside from myself)
Blue_Misfit
.krazy.kira.
[Mourir]
Lune Croix
Interrupting_cow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:25 pm
For future use...  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Guardian Kaia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:06 pm
^_^; wow, i feel really stupid. just stab me ;__;

>.< i agree 100% with all that. but please dont get mad if i do something stupid.. im slow ;__;  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:21 pm
Rnadom bouts of stupidity are fine. =D We all have them. And I won't stab you, I like you too much.  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Dazzler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:27 pm
*jumps up and down like an idoit* Oooh!! Question?! can we claim memebers of the guild for our own? I mean since we can claim characters?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:52 pm
I suppose you can, Dazzler. Just if there are any fights then the thread will be closed.

Somehow I have this strange feeling that you just want to own me... o.o  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Dazzler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:31 am
animeandraia
I suppose you can, Dazzler. Just if there are any fights then the thread will be closed.

Somehow I have this strange feeling that you just want to own me... o.o

*is building cage* What ever gave you that idea?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:31 pm
I'd just like to post an apology to all those people who applied to join the guild and it took so long for us to respond. I'm lazy and partially an idiot. And the rest of the crew is just... lazy. ^^V We're a guild of procrastinators, hurrah...  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Guardian Kaia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:52 pm
animeandraia
Rnadom bouts of stupidity are fine. =D We all have them. And I won't stab you, I like you too much.

=DD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:47 am
animeandraia
I'd just like to post an apology to all those people who applied to join the guild and it took so long for us to respond. I'm lazy and partially an idiot. And the rest of the crew is just... lazy. ^^V We're a guild of procrastinators, hurrah...
thank u for letting me join the other guild declined me its like do they want people to join  

1 C4NT SP3LL

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:18 pm
beamo
animeandraia
thank u for letting me join the other guild declined me its like do they want people to join

The other guild... Ah hah... ^^V I won't say what I think, but yah they can be a bit picky. I just like coherant typing. You would do well to use capitalisation and punctuation though. Having everything a mumble of no sentence division is very hard to read.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:39 pm
I'd like to remind you all that there will be no postng of hentai material or links in the guild. Rules have been updated to include that.

If you find material that you think unsuitable for the guild don't hesitate in PMing myself or one of the other crew members to have it altered or removed.

Thank you. ^^  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:26 pm
I'd just like to wish all those that celebrate it a happy Easter. If not, I hope you're enjoying the break from school/work =D

I am leaving tomorrow morning to go to my granny's and shan't return until Monday late. So play nice and have a good time!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:50 pm
There was a new stickie added earlier today in which you can ask all questions relating to the Byelbade anime and mangaa. For further rules check out the thread.

Also yesterday a temporary announcement was made concerning creating threads in the TVA.  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PhoenixFire1212

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:33 pm
Uh... Quick ?... Can we have made up characters for RP???  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff