Reply Breaking Dawn
OMG, JACOB AND WHO? (spoilers) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminous Mist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:25 pm
Jacob freakin imprinted on A HALF HUMAN HALF VAMPIRE BABY. BELLA AND EDWARD'S DAUGHTER. RENESMEE. what will their kids be like? o_O

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:43 pm

It depends on if Nessie's body works like human's or a vampire's. She might not be able to have kids Oo;

However, if she can, then they will be half-human, one-fourth 'shape-shifter' and one-fourth vampire.

....XD! Sounds so funny in my head. XD

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sugar_Coated_Malice

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:19 pm
I laughed...I had to put the book down and laugh for a good 20 minutes. I love how after that he just starts coming over randomly to raid their fridge XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:22 pm
I LOVED Bella's reaction when she finally realized what Jacob had done. It was just so... priceless. xd  

Xx Peacemaker xX

WineChan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:41 pm
I was picturing this in my head.

Now 15, Renesme was just like her mother. She had lovely blush, is somewhat klutsy, and she liked to read a lot too.

One day, her boyfriend jake took her to ort angeles to wander around town a bit. Renesme spotted an old book store by an italian restaurant, the place she remembered her father told her about.

As she walked in, Jacob said to her: "You wanna get some more books? I heard some new harry potter book came out....not part of the series though...the part about the vampire minister was so not true....."
"Oh, Jake, you don't have to buy me anymore books; I'm happy with you being around!" Nessie kisses him on the cheek, and shows him how happy she is using her power.

"Ok, ok, I'll read the magazines." Jacob walked to the front desk to where they can be found.

She looked around the teen section, and found an interesting book, called Twilight, by Stephenie meyer....With her quick intelligence of a vampire, she read all of the books, twilight, new moon, eclispe, and breaking dawn in half an hour. Shocked at reading them, she marched toward her boyfriend and said to jacob:

"Jake? Please don't tell me you made-out with my mother............"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:08 pm
Haha. I was weak for a good half hour.  

yukkeh

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:11 pm
I thought poor Edward! lol First he has to deal with Jacob being in love with his wife and now he has to worry about Jacob being in love with his daughter!lol its sad but funny!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:05 pm
Oh my God.

My band director was 100% correct.

I owe him $5 now. crying Should've consulted Alice before making that bet...  

A Dazzling Edward Cullen

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:06 pm
A Dazzling Edward Cullen
Oh my God.

My band director was 100% correct.

I owe him $5 now. crying Should've consulted Alice before making that bet...

lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:42 pm
Kittycharm

Now 15, Renesme was just like her mother. She had lovely blush, is somewhat klutsy, and she liked to read a lot too.

One day, her boyfriend jake took her to ort angeles to wander around town a bit. Renesme spotted an old book store by an italian restaurant, the place she remembered her father told her about.

As she walked in, Jacob said to her: "You wanna get some more books? I heard some new harry potter book came out....not part of the series though...the part about the vampire minister was so not true....."
"Oh, Jake, you don't have to buy me anymore books; I'm happy with you being around!" Nessie kisses him on the cheek, and shows him how happy she is using her power.

"Ok, ok, I'll read the magazines." Jacob walked to the front desk to where they can be found.

She looked around the teen section, and found an interesting book, called Twilight, by Stephenie meyer....With her quick intelligence of a vampire, she read all of the books, twilight, new moon, eclispe, and breaking dawn in half an hour. Shocked at reading them, she marched toward her boyfriend and said to jacob:

lol, wow!!!! that was great!!! xd  

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200

xXHershii3_KissesXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:25 pm
OMFG Vampire Human [&] Shape Shifter all in one :O LOL I died after reading that part xD everyone in my family was just wondering what on earth I was reading, but even if I tried to explain they wouldn't get it xD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:07 am
bustinrs2kickurs
Kittycharm

lol, wow!!!! that was great!!! xd
Really? Thanks 4laugh ......I should consider writing fan fiction.....*thinks*  

WineChan

IceKittyeKat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:48 am
OMg, when I read that for the first time I was like "DIE JACOB BLACK! NOW" evil and then by the end of the book I was okay with it. Sorta... But snap... he went for one even younger than Claire and that in it's self threw me off. But I've accepted it now and I can move on. Though nothing will beat the fire between human Bella and 'shapeshifter' Jacob.

(At first I thought Leah and Jacob would get together.)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:58 am
I laughed my a** of along with two of my friends for almost an hour.. rofl rofl ...I'm just worried about there kids...they'll be bad if there mostly like there father. sweatdrop  

Claire_Hiwatari

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

MusicGNote

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:41 pm
IceKittyeKat
OMg, when I read that for the first time I was like "DIE JACOB BLACK! NOW" evil and then by the end of the book I was okay with it. Sorta... But snap... he went for one even younger than Claire and that in it's self threw me off. But I've accepted it now and I can move on. Though nothing will beat the fire between human Bella and 'shapeshifter' Jacob.

(At first I thought Leah and Jacob would get together.)

Haha, yeah. I thought it was hilarious when Bella blew up at him. It'll be kinda weird when she looks older than Jacob. I also thought that SM was heading towards a Jacob and Leah relationship. They never really explained what happened to Leah, I hope she'll find peace eventually. Maybe she'll imprint on someone. Lol, I thought it was funny that Jacob imprinted on a half vampire, seeing as how much he previously hated them. Lol...
Oh I hope they have kids. Then Bella and Edward can have grand babies! Lol. I thought that Rosalie would get all pissed that Bella was having a child and she wasn't, but she wound up protecting the baby. I thought the old feelings would come back, about Bella having what she couldn't have. Ah well. I hated her some anyway, because she didn't care about Bella, just the baby.  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff