EXCUSE ME?! *Spoilers*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-DiseaseFish-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:18 pm
WHAT the deuce?!

EDWARD can't produce SPERM. He has NO liquid in him except VENOM.

Could someone KINDLY explain?!
Or bring me Stephenie Meyer tied in a pretty BOW, so I can make HER explain it?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:22 pm
well... they never really said that he couldn't... but yeah it was implied that the only liquid in their body is venom and blood, when they feed.

i don't think sm was tying to get into the finer points of edward's bodily functions, lol xd  

Lindini

Lucy the Imaginary Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:07 pm
Well, that kinda confused me at first too, but maybe, since Nessie grew so fast inside Bella, it wasn't sperm, but some mystical crap like the rest of the book. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:16 pm
My theory:

Well, I think it was sperm. From the beggining, I didn't think that vampires were "dead". The cullens assumed that because their heart stopped beating, and turning into one could save you from your death. I don't think stephenie meyer actually said that, they're dead. Otherwise, how could they walk around and suck peole's blood? xd

For me, being a vampire was like.....time freezing. You're still alive, but you live forever because your day will last forever. Their hearts were probably still "alive", but just frozen in time, so that's why they didn't beat.

For the vamp women, no they couldn't have kids. If you want to be pregnant, you'd have to change your body constantly though pregnancy, and to actually keep the baby alive, to constant eat, and for the baby to grow. But it can't grow because time has "stopped" in a vamp female's body. Plus, in the first place, when they've changed, they might've not even had an egg in their bodies, and they couldn't produce anymroe anyways.

For the vamp men, yes, they could have children, but they only have a limited number of sperms though. Like I said , if time stopped, they only have that much sperm in the testicle and if they continued to have sex, and not plant an egg, they couldn't have kids either, because they only created that limited amount of them before they changed.

So, yeah, it's very unfair....vamp women can't have babies, but the men still can.....I'm very happy for edward, he must be the luckiest vamp dad in the world, to still have a wife and a kid. Bloodsucking happy family.

Anyway, that's my explanation for the whole Nessie and sperm delema. 3nodding  

WineChan

MusicGNote

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:03 pm
Kittycharm
My theory:

Well, I think it was sperm. From the beggining, I didn't think that vampires were "dead". The cullens assumed that because their heart stopped beating, and turning into one could save you from your death. I don't think stephenie meyer actually said that, they're dead. Otherwise, how could they walk around and suck peole's blood? xd

For me, being a vampire was like.....time freezing. You're still alive, but you live forever because your day will last forever. Their hearts were probably still "alive", but just frozen in time, so that's why they didn't beat.

For the vamp women, no they couldn't have kids. If you want to be pregnant, you'd have to change your body constantly though pregnancy, and to actually keep the baby alive, to constant eat, and for the baby to grow. But it can't grow because time has "stopped" in a vamp female's body. Plus, in the first place, when they've changed, they might've not even had an egg in their bodies, and they couldn't produce anymroe anyways.

For the vamp men, yes, they could have children, but they only have a limited number of sperms though. Like I said , if time stopped, they only have that much sperm in the testicle and if they continued to have sex, and not plant an egg, they couldn't have kids either, because they only created that limited amount of them before they changed.

So, yeah, it's very unfair....vamp women can't have babies, but the men still can.....I'm very happy for edward, he must be the luckiest vamp dad in the world, to still have a wife and a kid. Bloodsucking happy family.

I agree completely. Edward never had sex before, so this makes sense. It's as new a thing to him as it was for Bella.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:04 pm
MusicGNote
Kittycharm
My theory:

I agree completely. Edward never had sex before, so this makes sense. It's as new a thing to him as it was for Bella.
YOu know what? I'll start my own topic with this. Lets see what other people think. smile  

WineChan

Breaking Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff