La Beaute

Sitting On Cloud 9

Lonely Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:42 pm
I bought mine. I went to the release party. And now im happy I have my BD. I have read it compleatly. And most of the happy is gone.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:44 pm
My mom pre ordered mine because no way was she driveing to barnes and nobel in the middle of the night to pick it up, so mine arrived from amazon by fedex at 3:26 on the 2nd while i was in the shower (i know the time because i heard my sister and cousin screaming and i knew it could only be because of the book mad  

FrenchHornQueen

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:11 pm
I bought mine sometime between 12:00a.m and 12:30am August, 2 at Breaking Dawn release party.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:15 pm
I was out of town at the time, but managed to buy a voucher at Books-a-million two days before, and then go to the party there.  

MusicGNote

Angels In Anyone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:26 pm
I got mine at a release party, but was only able to read the first chapter that night. I had to wait til Sunday evening to read the rest.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:41 pm
Pre-ordered from Amazon, didn't come on the 2nd or 4th, then turned out it wouldn't come until October. Cancelled the order, then bought at Borders.
On chapter 30 currently.

Hypocritical Hippopotamus

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:13 pm
I pre orderd it soooooooo early that I was number 7 instead if number 1...I was there untill 12A...My friends and I staid up all night reading and most of the next day^__^ I fnished it on monday^-^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:01 am
i got mine on the 2nd around 1pm at walmart me n my friend were lucky cause they only had 5 books left >.<  

LessonxLearned

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Rancid Cupcakes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:41 pm
I had to wait until the third until I could get mine crying , but I got it for one hell of a bargain^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:11 am
I got mine at Barnes and Noble at 12:05 AM. I was the 9th person in line!!!  

-I_Love_Loony_Luna-

bellawannabe12888

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:19 pm
i got mine on the 2nd after 12 in the morning started reading it when i got my hands on it never stopped until 5 in the morning fell asleep and finished the book around 6 the next day loved it and had to wait all night just to get it I got mine at borders.. the debate they had was crazy. i mean the people had to hold some people back to stop them from punching it was crazy that was when edward vs jacob came up more people like edward ha ha  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:01 am
Pre-Ordered [:

xoxo

Teh Toasted E m o

Neural Oscillation

Eloquent Roisterer

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:58 am
I tried to buy it at the Barnes and Noble at, like, 1 in the afternoon on August 2nd, but they were ALREADY SOLD OUT. I was pissed. So instead I waited a couple of days until somebody posted a torrent of the entire thing online, downloaded that, unzipped it, and read it on my computer for free!

And I'm kind of glad the book store was sold out. It saved me some cash.  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff