Reply Chatterbox/Humor
dont come up against the boss

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokarov

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:53 pm
ok, so i like dicking around in the ED-P forum, and some retard wrote this....which i have to share cause its really, really funny

Quote:
tokarov
Elimeno P
I'm glad you posted; it reassures me that McCain has the dumbass vote. I'd like Obama to win but with the votes of people who maybe don't smash their dicks in the toilet seat everytime they take a piss.
your shitting me right?

talking about dumb as hell, who the ******** sits down to pee if your A GUY!

wow, just wow  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:56 pm
eh?
are we supposed to be laughing at the reply or..
just makes me think of "feels good man" honestly.  

exploding-waffles

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:36 pm
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:50 am
i was kinda drunk yesterday  

tokarov

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:03 am
The political season brings out the worst in all of us.

I tend to avoid the grinder threads. While the humor can be mined, the stress isn't worth the fun some days.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:14 am
Yeah, I agree with the "worst in us" part. I really can't stand people who don't know anything about government or politics, but they have to be right, even though they can't back up their opinion.  

Man of the Demoneye

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:44 am
Umm.. tokarov? How can the seat lid smash your d**k if you're sitting on it? I think he just said you had an enormous d**k. It's a compliment. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:38 pm
Fresnel
Umm.. tokarov? How can the seat lid smash your d**k if you're sitting on it? I think he just said you had an enormous d**k. It's a compliment. 3nodding

I heard a story.

This guy was sitting down to... crap and while he was sitting down the lid came down putting his d**k between the seat and the lid, he then continued to sit down and smashed his member ... yeah.  

OberFeldwebel

tokarov

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:19 pm
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel

I heard a story.

This guy was sitting down to... crap and while he was sitting down the lid came down putting his d**k between the seat and the lid, he then continued to sit down and smashed his member ... yeah.
hehe my cousin Jared when he was much younger and just learning how to use to toilet was just tall enough to pee in the toilet, so he rested his junk on the toilet and the lid closed on him

another time i was peeing early in the morning and as i was the son b***h lid came down and tagged my junk.....that was bad news  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:37 pm
tokarov
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel

I heard a story.

hehe my cousin Jared when he was much younger and just learning how to use to toilet was just tall enough to pee in the toilet, so he rested his junk on the toilet and the lid closed on him

another time i was peeing early in the morning and as i was the son b***h lid came down and tagged my junk.....that was bad news

I've had that happen.
I braced myself on the wall because I had just gotten up and was still tired as ********. I was just finishing up and the lid fell down and slapped my tea bag. stare And for whatever reason it missed my schlong completely.  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:00 am
OberFeldwebel
tokarov
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel

I heard a story.

I've had that happen.
I braced myself on the wall because I had just gotten up and was still tired as ********. I was just finishing up and the lid fell down and slapped my tea bag. stare And for whatever reason it missed my schlong completely.
I must say, I've never had the lid slam for no reason. Pretty much every time it slams is because I tried to close it, missed the grab, and fumbled it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:43 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
tokarov
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel

I heard a story.

I've had that happen.
I must say, I've never had the lid slam for no reason. Pretty much every time it slams is because I tried to close it, missed the grab, and fumbled it.

I must have an a*****e ghost then. stare  

OberFeldwebel

Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces