[PRP] Journey

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:25 am
The kitsunemimi strolled through this mysterious new town. All the while a talkative Ledgem kept complaining about Eri's crappy map and sense of direction. "You're going the wrong way," the little rabbit creature complained, pointing to the right with his little paw.

Eri sighed. He was probably right though. She had been gone for what seemed like forever already, but truthfully it was only a few days. Hopefully this stranger she had learned of could just give her the information she wanted, and she could be on her way. Of course, he'd probably expect payment, and Eri didn't know what that was going to be.

Ledgem crawled his way onto Eri's shoulders, balancing by hanging onto the girl's fluffy fox ears, much to her disdain. But she kept quiet.

Dim lights from inside the small village's homes illuminated the dark streets. They sky was clear now, and stars twinkled above the duo's heads. Hopefully they were almost there.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:50 pm
The ponytail of a young man swayed from side to side as he walked down the streets of the city he had began to call home. Faust took a glimpse at the clear sky with its bright moon and twinkling stars, and let out a small sigh. "It's been a long day, especially since I couldn't find any kind of work." He thought quietly to himself, and in the dim lighting he spotted a young woman with fox ears and what appeared to be a rabbit on her head.

The two seemed to be lost and having trouble on which way to go. "Maybe I could help them..." Faust began to move towards the woman and her rabbit companion without realizing it and was soon right beside them. After a moment of trying to figure out what to say he spoke. "Do...do you need some help miss?"

Antique_Mesh

Dapper Dabbler

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:07 pm
"Huh? Oh!" Eri nearly yelped in suprise. The strange man had been so quiet, she hadn't even noticed him walk up to her. But as luck would have it, he was asking if she needed directions. How convenient. I suppose I really do look confused and in need of assistance-in fact I get that a lot. She earsed the thought from her mind, and quickly replied as not to seem rude. "So sorry, Sir. You just startled me is all. Indeed, I was searching for a certain location...and I'm not quite having much luck."

"Yeah, she's like that a lot," a came a voice from the rabbit atop her head. The bunny-thing's expression didn't change at all though, despite that it seemed to be mocking the fox girl.

"Quiet Ledgem," Eri ordered, clearing her throat in embarassment. She turned her attention back to the seeminly nice young man to properly introduce herself. "My name is Eri Nightshade of Nightshade Manor on the inner boundaries of Twilight Forest, though I'm a long ways from home. So you've probably not heard of it. I'm in search of an old man who supposedly lives in this village. At least I hope this is the right village. I've been following this map." She held out the paper for the man to see. "Could you kindly direct Ledgem, oh that's the rabbit by the way, and myself to this place."

She pointed a finger at a point where an address was scribbling in with ink pen. "Oh and I'm terribly sorry. I've been talking all this time, and I haven't even gotten your name. Uh...Sirrr... ______ " She paused, leaving a blank, hoping the man would catch on and reveal his identity.

(Sir Lancelot XD *cracks up* just kidding <3 lol *tags you on IM*  
+Illusionary+

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff