Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who is it? (read first post)
  Michael Shanks
  Ben Browder
View Results

Largo rox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:05 am
hello to all stargate fans. firstly i have to say . . . . . how kool is season nine? i mean come on. i think it is great. the whole sexy beard thing that daniel has going in the first few episodes. mmmmmm smexy.

well anyway back to my problem. well i found this picture

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and the guy in the front, with the walkie talkie, looks like daniel but could also be cameron. i was asking a friend of mine about it and we came to the conclusion that they look alike. so can i get everyone's, all people in the guild, help for me to find out or come to another conclusion about if the guy in the picture is of cause michael shanks or ben browder.

thanks everyone.

largo rox  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:34 pm
It's Daniel. Cameron's in an entirely different place at the time.

Though I also thought it was Cameron until he opened his mouth. xd  

Rhaella

Largo rox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:49 am
oh ok. so you seen it? damn you. i so want some more episodes of season nine. i only got four.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:05 pm
Largo rox
oh ok. so you seen it? damn you. i so want some more episodes of season nine. i only got four.

Oh, I know what you mean. I saw up to that episode, and then went away to college where we don't have sci-fi. And now my brother wants to spoil it for me, and for once I don't want to know what happens. xd

Are you in the same situation?  

Rhaella

Largo rox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:51 am
Lindelea
Largo rox

Oh, I know what you mean. I saw up to that episode, and then went away to college where we don't have sci-fi. And now my brother wants to spoil it for me, and for once I don't want to know what happens. xd

no i actually live in australia where they have just finished season 8 and season 1 of atlantis and they won't show any more stargate for ages. my friend is getting season 9 for me and his dad (who he gets it from) has been away therefore no stargate. i want to see sexy daniel  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:05 pm
Largo rox
Lindelea
Largo rox

no i actually live in australia where they have just finished season 8 and season 1 of atlantis and they won't show any more stargate for ages. my friend is getting season 9 for me and his dad (who he gets it from) has been away therefore no stargate. i want to see sexy daniel

At least it's a main character you want to see (though I love Daniel too). xd As a Ba'al fangirl, I almost never get to see my favourite. And I practically went into withdrawal when I could no longer watch regularly.  

Rhaella

Largo rox

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:19 pm
yeah baal is kool. i think vala is a good character. she is funny and the whole daniel/vala thing is just sooooo funny  
The Stargate Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games