Reply Breaking Dawn
Did anyone else want to kill Bella? *Spoilers* Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrenchHornQueen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:05 pm
does and on agree? i mean with the way she was torchering Edward there for a while i really was hopeing someone would get around Rosalie and rip her head off. Its not that i dont love bella, i do, but how could she? gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:31 pm
it did bug me a little, but then you have to remember that that's bella's personality. that's...just about every mother's personality. she didn't want the baby to have to die because of her. (it wasn't her fault obviosuly, but she would have blamed it on herself) plus she was convinced that the vampire venom would save her in the end.  

alexx1818

Dine with the Damned

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:42 pm
i wished someone would kill rose.

*spoiler*

after Renesmee was born, rose took the baby and was
smothering it in kisses. bella was upstairs dead for all
she knew. she didnt give a s**t.

jake could have killed her in that instant
and i wouldnt have cared.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:21 pm
I blame Rosalie. It's that simple. If Bella had just had some space to think, she might have reconsidered her inevitable death, but Rosalie just kept pushing. She really needs a super-kick in the head...GAH!

Angels In Anyone

keep me breathless

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:38 pm
i hate rose now ><  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:53 pm
this thread should be about hating rosalie..
rofl rofl rofl  

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

Rancid Cupcakes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:14 pm
Bella had to pull out the best card she had....and that was Rosalie....I hate Rosalie, that dirty skank. Emmett needs to find another wifey! ANYWHO Bella had known since Eclipse that Rosalie had always wanted a baby and was jealous of her friend since she had a kid and blah blah blah. So, that translates to ADVANTAGE BELLA (I wanted to throw all the TEAM EDWARD stuff I could at her and scream "You see this? This is going to mean NOTHING if you keep this up and die you moron!"). She knew that Rosalie would protect her until Renesmee was born, and that nobody could do a thing to stop her. Frankly, I'm just surprised that Rosalie didn't hightail it the first time Renesmee was passed into her heartless stone arms.....the crazy nutter.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:58 pm
I guess I'm going to have to be the one to disagree... With all of you, I suppose. Unless I missed someone's post.

Even though I wasn't a big fan of Rosalie, I can actually kinda understand where she's coming from. She wanted a normal life with a normal husband and she didn't see Carlisle as really "rescuing" her. Then, of course, she's always had such a big ego, that when Edward wasn't really into her (probably because she was a bit too into herself), she was offended because no one had rejected her before. It's quite logical really. Sure, her problems seem miniscule compared to you know... Cancer or something, but they are still issues. Just because it wouldn't be a big deal to anyone else doesn't mean it can't be a big deal to her. So, then when Bella comes around with her humanity AND has Edward, there was much to be envious about even though she had Emmett. I don't know anyone who hasn't had one time or another had a crush on their best platonic friend while going out with another guy. It happens.

I am quite glad Rosalie decided to help Bella. After all, BELLA called Rosalie. NOT the other way around. When she got pregnant, she was having all these dreams about the beautiful little vampire boy so when she concluded that she was definitely pregnant, she imagined a little Edward. Who wouldn't want to keep an extra Edward Cullen around? So, it wasn't Rosalie who was taking advantage of Bella. They pretty much both got equal benefits from it.

I do understand that it was stressful for Edward, and quite frankly, I was hurt that he was, too, but like Bella, he tends to worry a whole lot. He didn't want to risk losing the love of his life, which is understandable, but it wasn't as if he was going to make Bella choose between him and the baby. Bella would definitely NOT be duressed with ultimatums. Edward is pessimistic so he chose to worry.

I already knew how the pregnancy was going to happen. They have a vampire physician on their side who is immune to the scent of blood. Given, he wasn't around, but it's still a big help. Bella was lucky to have such talented vampires to take care of her during her pregnancy so that she could survive. There hasn't been an incident that's happened quite that way before because those women didn't have such an extraordinary team.

I honestly wished that Jacob would die because he was being so rude to Rosalie even though she was helping Bella, who he supposedly loves. I'm sorry, when there's a person who's there to help that someone that you love, you're grateful for them. Just like Edward was grateful for Jacob in New Moon. Plus, after Jacob imprinted on the baby, HE also spent alot of time with the baby as compared to Bella because she was changing. At least in the book, Bella was openly UPSET about that notion. He wasn't even a part of the family, and he was the main one who was against the pregnancy so now it's all of a sudden he's changed and everything gets to be okay again like they were at the beginning? No way.

Rosalie knew that after Bella's blood started spewing all over the table that she couldn't handle the labor procedure. What else was she going to do? There's no use in her just standing around outside the doorway when there's an ignored baby laying around the house. At least she made herself useful by keeping the baby company. Who else was there to do it? Jacob? No, because he was planning to kill the baby when he went downstairs. Bella wasn't going to be able to function for the next 3 days or so because she was changing, but even BEFORE that, Bella got to hold her baby and the baby BIT her. Bella was already losing all that blood, and to have something that DOESN'T have venom bite her is just a bit risky. Plus, it wasn't as if EDWARD was going to have some time right after Bella had given birth, to play with the baby either because he was busy mending her up and changing her.  

T0m03

La Beaute

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:41 am
T0m03
I guess I'm going to have to be the one to disagree... With all of you, I suppose. Unless I missed someone's post.

Even though I wasn't a big fan of Rosalie, I can actually kinda understand where she's coming from. She wanted a normal life with a normal husband and she didn't see Carlisle as really "rescuing" her. Then, of course, she's always had such a big ego, that when Edward wasn't really into her (probably because she was a bit too into herself), she was offended because no one had rejected her before. It's quite logical really. Sure, her problems seem miniscule compared to you know... Cancer or something, but they are still issues. Just because it wouldn't be a big deal to anyone else doesn't mean it can't be a big deal to her. So, then when Bella comes around with her humanity AND has Edward, there was much to be envious about even though she had Emmett. I don't know anyone who hasn't had one time or another had a crush on their best platonic friend while going out with another guy. It happens.

I am quite glad Rosalie decided to help Bella. After all, BELLA called Rosalie. NOT the other way around. When she got pregnant, she was having all these dreams about the beautiful little vampire boy so when she concluded that she was definitely pregnant, she imagined a little Edward. Who wouldn't want to keep an extra Edward Cullen around? So, it wasn't Rosalie who was taking advantage of Bella. They pretty much both got equal benefits from it.

I do understand that it was stressful for Edward, and quite frankly, I was hurt that he was, too, but like Bella, he tends to worry a whole lot. He didn't want to risk losing the love of his life, which is understandable, but it wasn't as if he was going to make Bella choose between him and the baby. Bella would definitely NOT be duressed with ultimatums. Edward is pessimistic so he chose to worry.

I already knew how the pregnancy was going to happen. They have a vampire physician on their side who is immune to the scent of blood. Given, he wasn't around, but it's still a big help. Bella was lucky to have such talented vampires to take care of her during her pregnancy so that she could survive. There hasn't been an incident that's happened quite that way before because those women didn't have such an extraordinary team.

I honestly wished that Jacob would die because he was being so rude to Rosalie even though she was helping Bella, who he supposedly loves. I'm sorry, when there's a person who's there to help that someone that you love, you're grateful for them. Just like Edward was grateful for Jacob in New Moon. Plus, after Jacob imprinted on the baby, HE also spent alot of time with the baby as compared to Bella because she was changing. At least in the book, Bella was openly UPSET about that notion. He wasn't even a part of the family, and he was the main one who was against the pregnancy so now it's all of a sudden he's changed and everything gets to be okay again like they were at the beginning? No way.

Rosalie knew that after Bella's blood started spewing all over the table that she couldn't handle the labor procedure. What else was she going to do? There's no use in her just standing around outside the doorway when there's an ignored baby laying around the house. At least she made herself useful by keeping the baby company. Who else was there to do it? Jacob? No, because he was planning to kill the baby when he went downstairs. Bella wasn't going to be able to function for the next 3 days or so because she was changing, but even BEFORE that, Bella got to hold her baby and the baby BIT her. Bella was already losing all that blood, and to have something that DOESN'T have venom bite her is just a bit risky. Plus, it wasn't as if EDWARD was going to have some time right after Bella had given birth, to play with the baby either because he was busy mending her up and changing her.

I'm sorry, but I do agree that Rosalie had personal issues with wanting to be a mother and all, but she was being possessive! So much that I enjoyed every minute of Jacob's taunting to her. I've never liked her to begin with and this just made it worse. And I saw no care from Rosalie to Bella, it was all about the baby and nothing more. Just keeping Bella alive so she could share the experience of being a mom.

And yeah maternity brings about a whole mess of horomonal warfare. But it ticked me off about Bella that she in a way messed around with Jacob's feelings (unintentional, I know) and not feeling bad for him or realizing that she might be toying with him by mistake. I give props to Leah for pointing out the obvious to miss oblivious.

In the end, I didnt like Bella until the 3rd book (or section) after she turned into a vampire. She frustrated me alot in the series, but I'm glad she became immortal, it suited her than being a clumsy college girl. =3

PS
Throughout Jacob's point of view, I began to understand and like him rather than hating him like I did in the past.
And...
..I love the way it ended. It was cute ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:21 pm
T0m03

HEAR HEAR!!!

Rosalie may be a b***h, but it's her CHARACTER.
She's never REALLY cared for Bella's well being, she practiced more apathy towards her than anything.
So, if Rose has the chance at something she's ALWAYS wanted, she's going to go for it.
And yeah, Emmett's great, but he IS perfect for Rose. No use starting an I-hate-rosalie club when there's nothing you can do to change the outcome.  

-DiseaseFish-

RisSohma

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:32 pm
I have my own theory [though I do have a tendency to overthink things]

In the begining, Carlisle was talking about the wars of immortal children [or something like that] and he said something along the lines of how vampires would fight to the death for the babies, some that they didn't even know well.

Do you think it's possible that that's just a common power, gift, attribute to baby vampires? Or half vampires, I suppose.

Because if that's possible, then that would explain why Bella loved the baby so much. I think we can all agree that Rosalie has always been insane for babies, so she doesn't need an excuse but Bella is generally level headed.

I found it kind of odd how all of those vampires from around the world agreed to help them, even if it was just to bear witness. I mean, two of those vampires had been alive for millenia and had never even spoke to Carlisle. A bunch were hardly acquanitences, and yet they agreed that if it came down to a battle, they'd stay and fight, despite the impossible odds.

Am I going crazy and being farfetched? Or is that possible?

Considering that this book was, at best, extremely farfetched, I don't think it's too crazy to consider.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:02 pm
RisSohma
I have my own theory [though I do have a tendency to overthink things]

In the begining, Carlisle was talking about the wars of immortal children [or something like that] and he said something along the lines of how vampires would fight to the death for the babies, some that they didn't even know well.

Do you think it's possible that that's just a common power, gift, attribute to baby vampires? Or half vampires, I suppose.

Because if that's possible, then that would explain why Bella loved the baby so much. I think we can all agree that Rosalie has always been insane for babies, so she doesn't need an excuse but Bella is generally level headed.

I found it kind of odd how all of those vampires from around the world agreed to help them, even if it was just to bear witness. I mean, two of those vampires had been alive for millenia and had never even spoke to Carlisle. A bunch were hardly acquanitences, and yet they agreed that if it came down to a battle, they'd stay and fight, despite the impossible odds.

Am I going crazy and being farfetched? Or is that possible?

Considering that this book was, at best, extremely farfetched, I don't think it's too crazy to consider.

.....I think you make a good point; it actually makes SENSE once you think about it. eek  

Rancid Cupcakes

RisSohma

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:16 pm
Yay! 4laugh If even one person thinks Im not crazy then that's a huge reassurance =]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:23 pm
Your My Brand Of Heroin
jake could have killed her in that instant and i wouldnt have cared.
I would have leapt from my chair and started cheering.
I also wouldn't have minded if he'd have stuck with his original plan...stupid imprinting.  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

Team Jacob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:59 am
No. I never wanted to kill Bella in any of the books.

Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff