Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Breaking Dawn
I wish SM would just......*prays*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You think the name RENESME is a stupid name?
  I think it's cute.
  *looks up* It is not cute; what kind of name is that??!! >(
View Results

WineChan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:20 pm
I so badly want SM to start a new series after Midnight Sun, in Renesme's point of view. I mean, she left so many things unresolved in the Twilight Saga. Who the heck are the Romanians? Who the hell are the real werewolves, who actually turn into a wolf at full moon, and are called the 'Children of the Moon' (I think it's a stupid name though). And reading other peoples perspective from the volturi, WHY DIDN'T THEY HAVE A FIGHT??????  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:04 pm
I really want to see Edward in the limelight of the story. Like, narrating. For at least as far as New Moon. At least.
Renesmee bugs me. Maybe after getting into her head (like we did with Jake) I'd warm up to her, but...*shudder* she seriously creeps me out.
I'd love to see some stuff from Jane or Alec's point of view. It'd be interesting.
I like the way that Jake thinks. It's entertaining. I wouldn't mind reading some more stuff from his point of view, just for fun, y'know?  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

Angels In Anyone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:17 pm
I guess Renesmee's point of view would be nice. I'm not TERRIBLY fond of her, but maybe if I understood her better, I might like her more.
I can't wait to see Edward's perspective in Midnight Sun because he experiences so much intense emotion in the first book.
If anything, I want to be able to read Jacob's perspective on his growing relationship with Renesmee and the pack. I found his part in BD insightful as well as entertaining (especially those chapter titles; they just crack me up).

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:21 pm
afi_lover_94
I guess Renesmee's point of view would be nice. I'm not TERRIBLY fond of her, but maybe if I understood her better, I might like her more.
I can't wait to see Edward's perspective in Midnight Sun because he experiences so much intense emotion in the first book.
If anything, I want to be able to read Jacob's perspective on his growing relationship with Renesmee and the pack. I found his part in BD insightful as well as entertaining (especially those chapter titles; they just crack me up).

i agree.... i don't really like children, in general, so i'm not really fond of nessie... *i'm still not used to her name though.. i'll use her nickname. XD*
i want something more from jacob!!! he really cracks me up..
i enjoyed the book because of him!

...would asking for alice's POV be too much?? O.o?  

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

Korelia

Lazy Lunatic

15,090 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:33 am
The Kraken
I really want to see Edward in the limelight of the story. Like, narrating. For at least as far as New Moon. At least.
Renesmee bugs me. Maybe after getting into her head (like we did with Jake) I'd warm up to her, but...*shudder* she seriously creeps me out.
I'd love to see some stuff from Jane or Alec's point of view. It'd be interesting.
I like the way that Jake thinks. It's entertaining. I wouldn't mind reading some more stuff from his point of view, just for fun, y'know?

they say that she is only writing from Edwards point of view for Twilight
confused  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:00 pm
Korelia
The Kraken

they say that she is only writing from Edwards point of view for Twilight
confused

yeah cause she said that New Moon would be to painful for her to write but i would love to see the story from Emmetts perspective at least like his own take of all the things that happpened since Bella came into Edwards life. It would be so funny to read  

Princess Candy Apple

Breaking Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff