Reply Breaking Dawn
Excerpt Please?*Spoilers* EDIT

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Himako

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:46 pm
I've yet to have a chance to read, but honestly the things I'm hearing about the sex scene have me...rather unanxious to read. Could someone tell me where, or post just a few lines of what it consisted of, Or Bella's explination of it the morning after please? Just to...hopefully wash the bad rumors of hearing of the book.

EDIT: Don't be mistaken about me NOT wanting the sex scene I'm actually disappointed she put nothing in there I'm here. I wanted a very detailed scene. Did she do any detail at all?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:48 pm
Don't worry it didn't go into to much detail. Its safe to read.

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50

Dine with the Damned

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:49 pm
*sigh...*

this is exactly why steph didnt put any scenes
in there... stare

your completely safe.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:50 pm
sm did a very good job with these scenes. she doesn't go in to great detail. bella takes a "human minute" to prepare, and the last thing mentioned is edward pulling bella closer to him. the morning after the first time bella wakes up nice and happy and all...and...yeah.  

alexx1818

alexx1818

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:15 pm
For your edit: No, there wasn't much detail. Basically you get what happens before and after. I could explain a tad more but I don't want to give too much away. But no, there really is no detail.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:29 pm
the only time there was ANY detail was
'session' #4. her first time as a vampire.

but not much. not enough to satisfy.

Dine with the Damned

Lindini

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:03 am
nooo not much detail at all... but it certainly left you thinking about what could have happened xd i thought they were well written. not too much, but not so much that it had the ew factor (i for one don't need a highly detailed account of their sex life).  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:29 am
Hmm. Personally, I was disappointed at how much it didn't include. When I read those parts, it just seemed to leave me hanging. I didn't expect the whole thing, but, just a nice part.

Pssshh. What am I saying. It would have been great if she included the entire thing. Like what she gave to her sister in 'Forever Dawn' (?) blaugh  

Jeweled_raven

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dine with the Damned

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:48 pm
Jeweled_raven
Hmm. Personally, I was disappointed at how much it didn't include. When I read those parts, it just seemed to leave me hanging. I didn't expect the whole thing, but, just a nice part.

Pssshh. What am I saying. It would have been great if she included the entire thing. Like what she gave to her sister in 'Forever Dawn' (?) blaugh

eh... were not sure if Forever Dawn has any
scenes in there. when she said that it was for
more mature viewers, i thought she meant
language.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:06 am
She didn't say there was anything 'XXX' about Forever Dawn.  

yukkeh

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:47 pm
Their was no detail, but it does seem like she walks around naked a lot on the honeymoon!

Breaking Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games