Quick Rule Run-through

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Kel`
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:01 pm
Be nice, respectul, the usual rules. That means do not degrade other sections, instruments ect. Remember what Schumann said in his "Advice to Young Musicians"

"If all were insisted on playing the first violin, we should never have a complete orchestra. So, respect every musician in his proper field."

=============================================
Follow the Gaia TOS rules. Just use common sense. Anything we think is a violation of the rules or respect in general will result in either a warning, a deleted post, or a ban from the guild. Depending on the severity and number of warnings.

The Mods and the Guild leader have the right to delete all posts we think is a violation. The mods have the right to issue warnings
=============================================
Also If you are appointed a Mod, you MUST stay involved. If you are inactive in the guild too long without a reason/explination you will be demoted from a Mod and we will find someone else in your place.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:20 pm
what about viola jokes?? You HAVE to have those! =)  

crimson_violin2313

`Kel`
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:29 pm
As long as their not offensive. If your just playing around I dont see the harm. They need to understand that you're kidding though.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:40 pm
i play viola...everyone in my orchestra says i am the best except other viola members....they dont really like me except for one she is my best friend....she thinks i am awesome...(she plays viola too) me and her were the only 6th graders in the honor orchestra because there was only supposed to be 8th graders but u know....we have been playing since 2nd grade.... the first chair man is mean and not that good if u ask me....well sorry for my lifes story lolz!! i just have a lot to write about  

Xx_BUBBLICIOUS 123_xX

3,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Determined Pumpkin

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:21 am
Oboe jokes?

Anyhow, read.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:04 pm
Xx_BUBBLICIOUS 123_xX
i play viola...everyone in my orchestra says i am the best except other viola members....they dont really like me except for one she is my best friend....she thinks i am awesome...(she plays viola too) me and her were the only 6th graders in the honor orchestra because there was only supposed to be 8th graders but u know....we have been playing since 2nd grade.... the first chair man is mean and not that good if u ask me....well sorry for my lifes story lolz!! i just have a lot to write about

Okay..there's something about this that I wanted to add. Sometimes it's not only the people who play worse who are teased, but also the people who play better. I have one "friend" who has basically trampled on me multiple times because I was better, but then again I had put more effort in it and I congratulated her and gave her tips...I'm just saying that's something you should also look out for. That's all.  

Annexed Demon

ChrisDaee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:52 pm
`Kel`
As long as their not offensive. If your just playing around I dont see the harm. They need to understand that you're kidding though.

Maybe jokes should be restricted to a subforum of Chatterbox, labelled for jokes. I've run into too many jokes that are funny to some people, but really hurtful to others. I've been on both sides, and it's just easier if people who want to avoid the issue can do so easily.  
Classical Musicians Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games