Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:05 pm
Who's with me?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:32 pm
lol YES! i love emmett! he looks like a bear, *hint*, lol, and then he laughs so hard and has fun i cant help but think he is like a teady bear inside, even tho, i know that he is not, lol  

kassels

heartache in stereo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:42 pm
i just want to give him a huuuge hug.

:D

plus, he also has a great sense of humor in BD.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:51 am
Lol, at what he kept saying to Bella in BD!  

xXserenitys-smileXx

RejectedLimpet

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:20 am
Aaaargh! Stop talking about BD! It's torture! I really hope that my copy is in the post, it got released yesterday, in the UK. I'm literally pulling my hair out in frustration!!
Anyways.. Yush! I ADORE Emmett, i think he's got such a lovely, caring nature heart
Makes me want to cuddle him till he can't breathe {Not that he could before but you know what i mean} and then gobble him all up!!
rolleyes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:56 am
I LOVE EMMETT!!!!!!!!! I wish i could meet Emmett Cullen that would be so freaking awesome, i wouldn't mind dying after meeting him!!!!

X-Freiheit93-X

Snow kiss42

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:24 pm
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
EMMET ROCKS!!!!!!!11 HES SO COOOL111 xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:28 pm
I want to hug him. and Kellan Lutz who plays him is just as rock hard and Emmett is well that's what my friend says she got to hug him. I am so mad at her. she said she would take me to but she didn't whaaa!!!  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Fifii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:37 pm
i love emmett!!!!! i want to touch his curly hair!!!! my bfs name is emmett!!!!! i love him too  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:35 pm
Kind of a litte spoiler so please highlight the following ------> He is so funny and cute! I remember in Breaking Dawn and Bella had just become a vampire and she was all "I can kiss Edward so differently and more passionately!" (and they were obviously making out. And the Emmett cleared his throat. I cracked up so hard I was laughing for a long time. That was hilarious.  

kira kira fuwa fuwa

xAydenx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:48 pm
Peach Tea Pocky
Kind of a litte spoiler so please highlight the following ------> He is so funny and cute! I remember in Breaking Dawn and Bella had just become a vampire and she was all "I can kiss Edward so differently and more passionately!" (and they were obviously making out. And the Emmett cleared his throat. I cracked up so hard I was laughing for a long time. That was hilarious.

i love that part!!!! and emmetts humor cracks me up. Kellan Lutz makes a good emmett^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:48 pm
xXBELLAAxX
Peach Tea Pocky

i love that part!!!! and emmetts humor cracks me up. Kellan Lutz makes a good emmett^^

I love Emmett!! He's so funny and big and cuddly and I luff him and, oh my goodness. Just, ::happy sigh::. Okay, 'nuff gushing.  

Post Coital Cookie

Bloblike Loiterer

M e e G g y

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:47 pm
I prefer Jasper. But, I've got to go with you guys on that one. If I could hug him, I would want that hug to last a life-time....kill Rosalie for me. x3 ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:53 am
Emmet <3

sighs contently  

xXserenitys-smileXx

hkkpfwg96

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:30 am
Emmet rules.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash