Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Your favourite characters? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Undine Mystic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:21 pm
I have been trying to think who would be my favourite female and male game characters of all time. But alas, I cannot think of one! All characters bug me in some way, or if they have potential they are usually under-developed story-wise.

I would have perhaps chosen Lara Croft but she loses points for having a ridiculously disproportioned body. Seriously, a woman like her would be laid up in bed on pain meds to treat back pain caused by her huge bust. She is one of the few female characters though that has been around for a while, enough to be somewhat developed in character. There are other cool female characters, but they simply aren't developed enough for me to favourite them.

I really liked Balthier from FFXII but he suffered greatly from a weak storyline that did not explore the potential of these great characters. For me, he made great impact in a short amount of time, but that still was not enough.

I really like Raziel from the Legacy of Kain series, he is developed really well and has a great story, he has awesome powers, too bad he looks like a corpse! I guess he is the closest to being a favourite.

So, who are your favourites and why?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:34 pm
My favoite guy: Sephiroth from FFVII I guess. He was the ultimate badass of his time, and I would say he still is. Perfect boss, great story, incredibly powerful. loses points for getting his a** kicked by the emo hero of the game.

My favorite girl character: Ivy from soul calibur. Whats not to love? Nice body, everything. Thats really about it.  

Deathguiser

Undine Mystic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:12 pm
Deathguiser
My favorite girl character: Ivy from soul calibur. Whats not to love? Nice body, everything. Thats really about it.

Care to elaborate on the "everything" part?

It is easy to like a character based on their attractiveness, but I'm looking for characters that go beyond that.

Your explanation for Sephiroth was valid. At least he came back in Advent Children! xp I just love the final battle in FFVII.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:18 pm
Undine Mystic
Deathguiser

Not really. Maybe when your older.  

Deathguiser

Undine Mystic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:32 pm
Deathguiser
Undine Mystic
Deathguiser

I am an adult. I can take anything you throw at me. How old do you think I am?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:56 pm
Undine Mystic
Deathguiser
Undine Mystic
Deathguiser

Ok fine. I like her boobs and her very revealing outfit. Are you happy? See what I had to do? Anyway yeah, thats what leads ot her being my favorite character.  

Deathguiser

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:01 pm
You must have ALOT of favorite female characters if you are swayed by mere boobs XD I like Laharl from Disgaea,he's annoying as hell but could totally had you your a** XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:04 pm
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
You must have ALOT of favorite female characters if you are swayed by mere boobs XD I like Laharl from Disgaea,he's annoying as hell but could totally had you your a** XD

Who told you this? And I want names.  

Deathguiser

Undine Mystic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:10 pm
Deathguiser
Undine Mystic
Deathguiser
Undine Mystic
Deathguiser

Ok fine. I like her boobs and her very revealing outfit. Are you happy? See what I had to do? Anyway yeah, thats what leads ot her being my favorite character.

You use the "boobs"? How old are YOU? xp xp

Like Dark_Dragon_Bagera said, there are heaps of female characters who have large breasts. There must be an extra quality that you like.

The old Lara Croft model was repulsive. It was like 2 balloons hanging off a lollipop stick!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:13 pm
Undine Mystic
Deathguiser
Undine Mystic
Deathguiser
Undine Mystic
Deathguiser

Like Dark_Dragon_Bagera said, there are heaps of female characters who have large breasts. There must be an extra quality that you like.

The old Lara Croft model was repulsive. It was like 2 balloons hanging off a lollipop stick!

Would you prefer tits? Or breasts? Or should I say "The things that hang from milady's chest?" Like i said, the extram skimpy outfit and the fact that she is in my favorite fighting game. How about now?  

Deathguiser

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:15 pm
Undine Mystic
Deathguiser
Undine Mystic
Deathguiser
Undine Mystic
Deathguiser

The story behind Lara Croft is that they accidentally set the breast size to 150% and decided to keep it. O:  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:24 pm
I like boobs, or juggs whichever you preffer.
I really don't have a favorite female, that or I can't think of any, but I think my favorite male character would have to be Olimar, because he kicked a** and took names with his army of pikmin in both 1, 2, and most likely number 3, Louie sucked. Maybe Tom Nook, Crazy Redd, or K.K, maybe even the character you play as, those guys are also pretty cool.  

[Mortal Angel]

O.G. Elder

7,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Undine Mystic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:52 pm
Quote:
Would you prefer tits? Or breasts? Or should I say "The things that hang from milady's chest?" Like i said, the extram skimpy outfit and the fact that she is in my favorite fighting game. How about now?

My, my, aren't we testy? Nah, I am satisfied by your response.

Quote:
The story behind Lara Croft is that they accidentally set the breast size to 150% and decided to keep it. O:

Hahahaha!! That sounds about right! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:16 pm
my favorite character would probably have to Isaac from Golden sun, and more than likely Link.  

ravemaster47

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:34 pm
Deathguiser
Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Who told you this? And I want names.

Who told me what?XD  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas