Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Do you ever purposely mess up your sims lives? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:35 pm
Hmm.
I'm not sure that I can remember all what I've done with my families in the past two days, but I'll try. rofl
But it was very much planned.

I moved a pretty adult named Shelby to Pleasantview. Then she met Benjamin Long, they fell in love quickly, got married, etc. They had several kids and they were just about to grow up and become Elders, but I bought the elixir and now Shelby doesn't get the "Try For Baby" option even though she has 28 days left of adulthood. emo

I got him pregnant with boolprop and invited one of the nice neighbor girls over and got her pregnant too. She caught them of course and kicked him out. I don't remember neighbor girls name >< but they got together and were married. Both of their kids were children now and they were very horrible parents so their kids got taken away by the Social Worker. Wifey was pregnant again when wifey decided she wanted an ex boyfriend. So she cheated with him [I think that's how she got pregnant, not sure.] she got him to move in and then cheated.
Benjamin kicked her out and built the guy a nice fenced pen in the backyard. twisted

Wifey moved into a new house on the other side of town (Ben is always in the yard, but doesn't kick over the trash can, thankfully) and met Brandon Lillard. Yadda yadda yadda, they got married and will probably having a kid soon, I'm not sure.

I think I'll let them have some peace before I mess their lives up more.
Share your stories? biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:53 pm
I am the Mindfreak...There's no reality, only this world of illusions....

Nevereverever.

I always feel so bad, especially when kids get caught up in it, and go around crying.

MarianasLlama

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:42 am
I really can't bring myself to mess up my Sims lives.
The worst I have ever purposely done is turn Lillith Pleasant into a vampire. She died accidentally but I saved and now plan on bringing her back as a zombie before sending her to uni and getting her together with Dirk Dreamer.
(That took a lot of sorting as well cos the game deleted her urn when I got a new EP so I had to clone Angela and redesign Lillith and then alter all the memories and family ties and then kill her off again!)

I guess I'm also messing with the Picaso family that came with FreeTime. I moved them into a house and they couldn't afford a bed but had a pool. The wife got in the pool but didn't get out when she was tired because there was no bed to go to. She drowned. I reluctantly saved the game but now plan on bringing her back as a zombie somehow.

I've not got any zombies in my game yet so these two should make nice additions.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:08 am
Yes. It's fun to kill sims or mess them up. xD  

Galyxies

Bloodsucker

Chef Tine

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:19 am

I've always wanted too... but I just can't do it! lol I've been wanting to make a zombie but I don't want to kill anyone off.
(Don't want an elder zombie)

I have lots of vampires though... many of them want to be cured, but thats not gonna happen, lol Thats as close as I get to messing up my sims lives.

For now anyway...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:13 am
I don't think I could ever purposely ruin my sims lives. Simply, most of my sims are based off of characters (like my own made up or others) so I'm too attached to them to ruin their lives.

However, it would be fun to just once create a sim to try out different things. And see what they could get away with or get caught, but I don't think I'll be doing that anytime soon. Maybe...  

Yoko Froggy

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:50 pm
If I'm playing normally, I don't like to ruin their lives. I like to make sure things are going well, and because of that I have a tendency to force them to always do something productive. The TV in my sim's livingrooms? It's there for decoration, usually.

If I'm writing a story, I might ruin something for the sake of the plot.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:27 pm
I mess up their lives so much.

I think my best story is making my girl sim cheat on her husband for a Nanny and making them break up.

Just today I broke up a couple by making a girl sim take away a guy's wife. But i needed to because she's a hot alien! XD

Um yeah that's what I do.
I've made sims break up and make up.

XDDD
All the time.
Screw with their poor lives.

Light up the Night

Tipsy Lunatic

joolieroolie

Familiar Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:52 pm
I try not too....but I get bored after awhile so I have to spice things up with making them have affairs. ]:
xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:37 am
All the time! I get bored so I like to make things interesting  

Chikiya

Children for dinner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:07 am
I love messing up my Sim's lives. I had a college girl, who was engaged to someone in her dorm. They were very attached to each other and all that.

She graduated and I got them married. On the day of their wedding I made her cheat on him with one of her old college professors (they aren't all elders!). I then directed the husband to go into the bedroom in the middle of their, "horizontal tango."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:10 pm
The only thing ive done, was made Don Lothario break up with Cassandra Goth, so he could marry my sim LOL...He became a scientist and they had a boy...Think his name was Kevin or soemthing....ah well...good times lol.

But cassandra keeps kicking the trashcan over everytime she walks past the place....and she steals the newspaper...and stole a gnome as well LOL!.  

Ghost Avenger

SilverMaple

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:40 pm
Once I had a couple accidentally have a third child. I really didn't want a third kid as they didn't have any space left for it. So I messed up their lives. Just a teensy bit.

The baby was a girl and I named her Old Fart out of spite and put a whole bunch of makeup on her to make her look like a little slut. Then, when she turned into a child, I had her drown in the pool while everyone else was asleep. Nobody minded much as no one really liked her anyway, except for the mother who was kind of traumatized at losing her kid, but whatever. xd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:57 am
I'm too nice. I always want everything to go smoothly. If I was a warlock, I would definitely be of the Infallibly Good variety. For the most part.

The only mean thing I've done was viciously murder 8 sims just to make into zombies.

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50

AuroraDreamer

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:47 am
I do it way too much. My sims are so messed up...
I figure my town is just like real life. Real life can be real mean sometimes.

Right now I'm messing with the Beaker family. Basically I wasn't going to till I noticed Nervous(sp) liked Ciere(sp). Anyways I had already got Nervous a girlfriend and she was going to have a kid. The Beakers were going to as well. I was going to wait till the kids were older, but I didn't like the way the couples were more attracted to the others partner. So I started with Nervous and Ciere, then moved to the girl friend and Ciere's husband. (Wow my story is getting to long... Short version)
-kids were born
-Ciere made out with her husband and Nervous's now wife got upset
-Ciere made out with Nervous, girlfriend is just about to kill Ciere
-Girlfriend breaks up with Nervous and takes child and moves to another house (My grandson's house and they get married. My grandson's wife died. Vampires and sun don't mix)
- Ciere is having Nervous's child
-Nervous is getting new girlfriend.
-Loki(I think is his name) makes ugly children....  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff