Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
What Twilight book do you favor more? (no spoilers plz) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Twilight series book do you favor more?
  Twilight
  New Moon
  Eclipse
  Breaking Dawn
View Results

Virti

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:01 pm
What Twilight series book do you like more?

(Due to the fact that people have not finished reading Breaking Dawn....plz do not post any spoilers...thank you.)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:04 pm
For me, it's definately Twilight. Mostly because that's where Edward and Bella's love first blossoms, and all of the stuff like the meadow scene just took my breath away and gave me goosebumps for eternity!  

Rancid Cupcakes

Sitting On Cloud 9

Lonely Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:11 pm
I have to say Eclipse with a close second of Twilight. <3 there just more the lovey dovy books of the four.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:25 pm
eclipse... i like it so much because of the edward vs jake thing.... that's so interesting!  

Kawaii Kyogi

les lunettes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:41 pm
Twilight, most definitely, since I love the lovely blooming of the Edward/Bella relationship.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:29 pm
Eclipse because Twilight was when I first fell in love with Edward. I don't find the bloom of first love all that interesting because it's so typical. Then, Edward's absence came in New Moon and I was devastated so it made me appreciate him alot more when he was around in Eclipse throughout the entire book. (You don't know what you're going to miss until it's gone... then comes back, of course!)  

T0m03

haloeclipse270

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:35 pm
User ImageTwilight was the beginning of the amazing series so it would be my favorite one. I've read that book over so many times that my cover is ready to fall off (and it would if I didn't put tap on it, should've got the hard cover) I know that once you get a steller book you read it over and over and over again most of the time. heart the others were nice to 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:17 pm
New Moon and then Twilight closley behing it. heart
I just seemed to love how strong her frinedship grows with Jacob Black during that novel. I felt so much emotion during the chapter when Edward and his family left. I didnt want to believe it at first.. >_<
New moon was just such a touching novel to me that I enjoyed because of Jacob saving her when it seemed like she had nothing left after Edward dissapereard.  

autumnbladerose

cutepupster38

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:50 am
Autumn Blade Rose
New Moon and then Twilight closley behing it. heart
I just seemed to love how strong her frinedship grows with Jacob Black during that novel. I felt so much emotion during the chapter when Edward and his family left. I didnt want to believe it at first.. >_<
New moon was just such a touching novel to me that I enjoyed because of Jacob saving her when it seemed like she had nothing left after Edward dissapereard.

I like Twilight the best, but I didn't like New Moon as much.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:51 am
I like Twilight the best...I wasn't that fond of New Moon...I did like Eclipse though. I've not read Breaking Dawn yet. The first of the series was the best in my opinion...it usually always is. sweatdrop  

Shadow__Dweller

U P H i G H onthe d L

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:34 am
Hm... I liked Eclipse the most, because of the action ^^ Coming in second would be Twilight, third New Moon, and then Breaking Dawn. I liked New Moon, because I liked the idea of the Volturi. I think it's pretty cool.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:36 am
I loved Twilight. I like that gushy romance stuff. That's why I was turned off for BD because it had the family feeling. And Jacob didn't annoy me back then, which is a good feeling.  

moffity

XX__MiSSES BRiGHTSIDE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:14 am
New Moon.
There was so much emotion in it.
I also valued Edward so much more when he came back.
And I got to learn about Jacob.
Even though he can be an annoying runt sometimes...
But just sometimes.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:43 am
Breaking Dawn is my favorit then its Twilight followed by Eclipse and then New Moon.  

Seeker in the Night

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces