Submit

DaziLi

Dulcet Bloodsucker

17,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:50 pm
So, I'm pretty much dying from Fall Out Boy withdrawal. We've got it in interview that Pete and Patrick talk about new music over the phone like every day, but the chances of getting them in the same room are pretty slim until after the little Wentz emerges from its cocoon and munches the head off its first victim. Until then, what say we keep this here for new stuff updates, eh? heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:37 pm
Well here we are, here's something. It's not exactly new music, but hell, it's something.

Pete/Patrick Remix The Cure

Gotta love that they give credit where credit is due when it comes to veterans of the biz.  

DaziLi

Dulcet Bloodsucker

17,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

DaziLi

Dulcet Bloodsucker

17,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:13 pm
Good news, kiddies, we've got some sincere word on the music front: there was like a fifteen-second preview of a new song premiered tonight on F'NMTV.

There's also been some type of buzz online centered around the acronym CFOB and the phrase 60--- showing up in the boys' blogs and sites for fellow bands. From the looks of it, they want to pull a Panic and make it a scavenger hunt puzzle like when Pretty.Odd. was about to drop. I haven't the patience to go site-hopping for clues that send me in a circle, so I prefer to just wait until they say something official. Of course, if you're keeping track, I'd love to hear what you've got so far.  
The Music

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games