Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild
septheroth vs vergil from devil may cry

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who would win
  septheroth
  vergil
  i dont care as long as i see the fight
View Results

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:30 pm
im gonna say it might be a draw since vergil wount die since he is a devil and septheroth well is septheroth  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:27 pm
Well, I love both characters tremendously. I don't believe either could win though. Vergil doesn't seem to want to die (he comes back from the demon world in DMC 1) and neither does Sephiroth (he re-appears through Kadaj). Both are great with a katana (in Sephiroth's case the masamune) and neither are completely human. It's hard to say but I agree, it would be a draw.  

Aya und Wolf

Inquisitor

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:23 pm
Oh, God. Having been on the sidelines of an epic 1000+ post thread about this battle, I should have to go with Sephiroth. If you wish to see, the thread is here, but be prepared to wade through lots of inane fanboying to get to the actual argument. Look for Kaize.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:59 am
Well, whether Sephiroth is one of the ultimate villians or not, I still stand on my opinion. Sephiroth may be powerful but remember that Vergil is close to immortal. Recall all of the times that Dante was stabbed and shot (in the head none-the-less) and he didn't die. Ordinary melee attacks wouldn't work on vergil either. He just cannot be physically hurt. But Sephiroth just does not seem to want to die. So I can only see a draw.  

Aya und Wolf

Inquisitor

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:03 am
i think virgil will win  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:59 pm
I think it might be a draw, between them.  

Szayel 8th

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff