Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Welcome to Hogwarts
Accepted Profiles/Profile Codes ((Need Male teachers))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

youLOVEamelia
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:34 pm
PROFILES!

In order to send me your profile, use the codes below and PM your finished profile to me. Don't post them here or anywhere else in the guild. When I accept your profile, I will put them up here myself. Thanks!

Whitesnake-kun says!
If you don't see your profile here
Don't worry!
Its has just been placed in the Profile Graveyard and is waiting for you to return
Just PM me if you wish to use one of those characters and I shall retrieve it for you

Profile Codes

Students

[imgleft]img link here[/imgleft][size=14][color=color#1][b]My name is:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][First Middle Last][/size]
[size=14][color=color#2][b]But you can call me:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][Nickname][/size]
[size=14][color=color#1][b]My family tree:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][Parents’ names][/size]
[size=14][color=color#2][b]I’m this many years old:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][Age 11-17][/size]
[size=14][color=color#1][b]Hogwarts has been my home for:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][How many years? Keep appropriate with age ex. 11= 1 year][/size]
[size=14][color=color#2][b]The Sorting Hat put me in:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, or Hufflepuff][/size]
[size=14][color=color#1][b]My wand is:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][Woods, inches etc.][/size]
[size=14][color=color#2][b]My patronus is a:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][What animal is your patronus?][/size]
[size=14][color=color#1][b]I have a pet:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][If your character has a pet...][/size]
[size=14][color=color#2][b]When it comes to sexuality I’m:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual etc][/size]
[size=14][color=color#1][b]I’m like no one you’ve ever met before:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][Personality, at least one good paragraph, preferably more][/size]
[size=14][color=color#2][b]My life story:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][Biography][/size]
[size=14][color=color#1][b]If I had a theme song:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][Theme song][/size]
[size=14][color=color#2][b]The puppeteer:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][Username][/size]

Teachers

[imgleft]img link here[/imgleft][size=14][color=color#1][b]My name is:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][Age 20+][/size]
[size=14][color=color#1][b]My field of study is:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][What class you teach][/size]
[size=14][color=color#2][b]The Sorting Hat put me in:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, or Hufflepuff][/size]
[size=14][color=color#1][b]My wand is:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=14][color=color#2][b]My patronus is a:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=14][color=color#1][b]When it comes to sexuality I’m:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=14][color=color#2][b]I’m like no one you’ve ever met before:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=14][color=color#1][b]My life story:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=14][color=color#2][b]If I had a theme song:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=14][color=color#1][b]The puppeteer:[/b][/color][/size]

Durmstrang/Beauxbaton Students

[size=10][Age 11-17][/size]
[size=14][color=color#1][b]Durmstrang/Beauxbaton has been my home for:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][How many years? Keep appropriate with age ex. 11= 1 year][/size]
[size=14][color=color#2][b]My wand is:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=14][color=color#1][b]My patronus is a:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=14][color=color#2][b]I have a pet:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][If your character has a pet...][/size]
[size=14][color=color#1][b]When it comes to sexuality I’m:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=14][color=color#2][b]I’m like no one you’ve ever met before:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=14][color=color#1][b]My life story:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=14][color=color#2][b]If I had a theme song:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=14][color=color#1][b]The puppeteer:[/b][/color][/size]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:38 pm
User ImageAvailable Characters

NOTE: You can make your own original character. These are just some suggestions really.

Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley
-James Sirius Potter (Year 6)
-Albus Severus Potter (Year 5)
-Lily Luna Potter (Year 4)

Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger
-Rose Weasley (Year 6)
-Hugo Weasley (Year 4)

Draco Malfoy and Astoria Greengrass
-Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy (Year 5)

Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour
-Victoire Weasley (Graduated, could be a teacher)
-Dominique Weasley (Year 6)
-Louis Weasley (Year 4)

Percy Weasley and Audrey (Unknown Maiden-name)
-Molly Weasley (Year 6)
-Lucy Weasley (Year 5)

George Weasley and Angelina Johnson
-Fred Weasley (Year 6)
-Roxanne Weasley (Year 4)

Luna Lovegood and Rolf Scamander
-Lorcan Scamander (Year 4)
-Lysander Scamander (Year 4) ---& Twins

Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks
-Ted "Teddy" Lupin (graduated, could be a teacher)

Picture created by Schieska

youLOVEamelia
Captain

youLOVEamelia
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:42 pm

User Image

First Years

Second Years

Third Years

Fourth Years

User ImageMy name is:
[Lily Luna Potter]
But you can call me:
[Lil]
My family tree:
[Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley]
I’m this many years old:
[14]
Hogwarts has been my home for:
[4 years]
The Sorting Hat put me in:
[Gryffindor]
My patronus is a:
[Doe]
My wand is:
[11’’ Holly with Unicorn Hair]
I have a pet:
[A baby fox named Scipio]
When it comes to sexuality I’m:
[Heterosexual]
I’m like no one you’ve ever met before:
[Lily is very high energy and excitable. She’s much like her mother, she is completely underestimated because she is the youngest of her family, as well as the only girl. Though many think that with her hyper personality comes stupidity, she’s quite smart. She does well enough in her class, though like her father she abhors potions. Also like Harry, she prefers to keep her true thoughts and emotions to herself, should anything be the matter. She likes to have a lot of friends, but she doesn’t usually confide in someone. Still, it’s rare that anything is ever bothering her. No matter what, she’ll always have a bright smile on her face and she’ll greet anyone she meets along the hallways of the school. At the same time, she’s quite tough for one her size. She’ll stand up for anyone who needs her. This trait she inherited from both of her parents. She agrees with her mother that you can do anything “if you have the nerve.”]
My life story:
[Lily is the youngest child of Harry and Ginny Potter. She was very lucky to have these two as parents, for they are the most loving parents a child could ask for. She still remembers the stories she and her brothers were told as children about the great deeds her parents had achieved. Somehow, she wants a way to prove herself like her parents had. Not that she would ever wish another dark wizard on the world. But as the youngest Potter, she feels as though she needs to prove herself. So when she goes to school, she does her best in all of her classes in hopes of making her parents proud. She watched as both of her brothers started before her, but now that she’s in her fourth year of school, she strives to show that she is just as good as both of them.]
If I had a theme song:
[ A Dance 'Round the Memory Tree - Oren Lavie]
The puppeteer:
[youLOVEamelia]

Fifth Years

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My name is:
[Katherine Vaeda Thornhill]
But you can call me:
[Kitty]
My family tree:
[Emiel Vaeda Thornhill and Aristotle Thornhill]
I’m this many years old:
[15]
[5]
[Gryffindor]
My wand is:
[Cedar, 10.5", Dragon scale]
My patronus is a:
[White cat]
I have a pet:
[Heathcliff, black cat]
[heterosexual]
[A charming but modest young lady, Kitty can capture the attention of many at a large party but she prefers the solitude of the library. A quiet place for her to escape reality in her books. Not exactly reserved or quiet, simply shy like a young rosebud.]
My life story:
[Kitty used to love horseback riding. She and her very best friend Lydia used to ride all the time since they were 7. Then the accident. A horse threw Lydia and she landed on a patch of rocks in the tall grass. She died before any medical attention could arrive. 3 years later, Kitty has taken great strides to cope with the loss and believes the thestrals she now sees help to ease the pain.]
If I had a theme song:
[Kelsey- Metro Station]
The puppeteer:
[LaLawliet]

Sixth Years

User ImageMy name is:
[Rose Senicah Weasley]
But you can call me: =
[Rosey]
My family tree:
[Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger]
I’m this many years old:
[16]
[6 Years]
[Gryffindor]
My wand is:
[12 inch Oak, Hippogriff Talon]
My patronus is a:
[An Otter like my mom.]
I have a pet:
[a completely black cat named Curious]
[Straight]
[My mum was a complete genius in school and so was my dad, of course that was only because my mum did it for him, but the point is I am smart. I am also a caring, loving person to everyone. I love everything, all people and animals. I am pretty and cool. No I am not bragging! I just respect myself, alot! I know what my parents want of me, and I do it.]
My life story:
[After my parents helped defeat Voldemort with Harry Potter I have been pretty well known, of course not as well known as Lily and the boys, but known. After all these years I don't want to be known anymore. I don't want to be known as "A Weasley" but as Rose Senicah Weasley. A person.
I am th oldest of the Weasley's not all the Weasley's but these specific Weasley's. I have alot of cousins. Ten to be exact. Tould ya.
I am at my 6th year at Hogwarts and I am expecting something exciting to happen, wanting something to happen... ]

If I had a theme song:
[Something important sounding.]
The puppeteer:
[sKITTLES mAKE mEH hIGH]

User ImageMy name is:
Deena Martide
But you can call me:
Dee
My family tree:
Faith Ackleby; Robin Martide
I’m this many years old:
6 years
Gryffindor
My wand is:
Willow, nine inches, unicorn hair
My patronus is a:
Swallow
I have a pet:
Green tree frog named Specks
Heterosexual
Deena is a extroverted girl who always seems to have a witty remark up her sleeve. She’s generally relaxed and is always up for a prank or joke, as long as it’s not going to actually hurt anyone (irreparibly). She sees this as making up for the aweful first eleven years of her life. Deena can be a bit twitchy sometimes, looking over her shoulder and this is most notable when she’s out of Hogwarts.
My life story:
After the second war, it took a while for some of Voldemort’s supporters – even the minor ones – to realise he was gone for good. Deena’s grandfather was one of them. Her parents, both of whom were in Hogwarts a few years below Harry, were in their mid-twenties when they married. When Deena’s mum was pregnant with her, Robin’s father (who was quite mad) arrived and told his son of a story he’d heard of how Voldemort’s soul had become meshed with Harry Potter’s, and that was how Harry had supposedly survived in the glade. He told Robin that if they did the same sort of thing with Deena, they could become invincible and take over what Voldemort had started. Robin agreed to it. overheard them and ran away.
For the next eleven years, Faith travelled all over Europe with her daughter in tow. Deena didn’t exactly understand what they were running from at first and eventually the constant suspicion drove her mother mad. So mad, in fact that she didn’t even realise when Robin and his father were captured by Aurors. When the letter arrived from Hogwarts, Faith thought it was a trick and tore it up. Deena found the pieces though, and stole her mother’s owl and used it to write to Hogwarts and ask them to pick her up because ‘Mummy’s having one of her fits.’ Someone was sent, Faith was sent to St Mungo’s in the mental breakdown division and Deena was sent to Hogwarts where she became a Gryffindor.
Deena loved it at Hogwarts and despite being a bit of a trouble maker, she got good grades and was actually pretty popular with some of the teachers.

If I had a theme song:
The Take Over The Breaks Over by Fall Out Boy
The puppeteer:
Purple Cookie Angel

Seventh Years

JackMy name is:
Claire Jaqueline Rhichards
But you can call me:
Jack
My family tree:
Eric Rhichards and Julie Wolf
I’m this many years old:
Seven
Gryffindor
My wand is:
Phoenix Feather, Holly, 11 1/2 inches
My patronus is a:
Lion
I have a pet:
Hawk
Heterosexual
Out of both of the sisters, Jack is most definately the one that is aggressive. If she sees something she likes, she will try her damnedest to take it, and nothing will stop her except her sister, who has always had a rather calming effect on her. But, she is not just the flirty, aggressive person that she first seems to be.

Jack is a very intelligent young woman, but she also has an unmistakable stream of what seems to be courage. She longs to become the hero in fairytales, and her sister is under the impression that Jack was the knight in shining armor that got them away from the wicked witch.

She would jump in front of an unforgivable curse for her sister. However, she isn't too keen on making friends. She's afraid of getting hurt, and it's only because she never leaves her sister's side that she has any friends at all. Which brings me to another fraction of her personality: She is extremely protective over her younger(by a few seconds) sister. Jack likes to give most guys a rather... Mother Henish look, when they try flirting with Ace.

She would never turn her back on her sister or her sister's friends, and she would never do anything to intentionally hurt the lot of them. She may love to play jokes, but she's not mean at all.

My life story:
Eric Rhichards was a young carpender from America. He moved to England, where he met Julie Wolf. The two fell in love the second that they met, but it was not meant to be. Julie's mother was an aristocrat, and turned up her nose at the thought of love. She married her daughter off to a rich young man from France, in hopes that Julie would forget about this American carpender, and she, in a way, got her wish. Because Julie never thought she would see the young man again. However, she was unaware of the two pieces of him that were growing in her stomache when she got married.

Upon learning that she was pregnant, she knew, she just knew, that this baby was Eric's. And so, she went to America, leaving her husband behind but taking all of her money with her. She arrived at Eric's house, to find him with a young woman. However much she hated him for it, she could not deny him his children. And so, she looked him in the eyes, and she told him. And she had but one request: That he name the child either Claire Jaqueline, or Acellon, after her grandparents, who had supported the idea of her and Eric getting married.

Eric was hesitant to agree, but at that moment, she went into labor. Danielle, the young woman that Eric had married, called the hospital, but by the time they got there, it was too late to move Julie. And so, Julie bore not one, but two babies, adn the effort cost her the last of her life. But Eric, for once going against his current wife, named them as followed: Claire Jaqueline and Anna, after Julie's middle name, Acellona.

And they were a happy family. At least, Eric, Claire, and Anna were. But, when Danielle had a son of her own, Eric payed him far less attention. As such, Danielle grew angry, and then... Eric died, mysteriously. No one could prove anything. But they were unaware of the fact that Danielle was a witch. Claire and Anna, who were, from then on, called Jack and Ace, two male names, as that was the best way of scorning them that Danielle could think of, were forced to do all of the work around the house. They were unaware of the fact that Danielle wasn't their biological mother, until Ace found an old photograph in the closet.

The second that Ace told Jack about it, the young girl took things into her own hands. While Ace distracted Danielle about small nothings, Jack set up a rather intricate booby trap. And Danielle walked straight into it.

Both young girls knew they were different, because of the fact that they could do things without any real explaination as to why. They both quickly learned how to channel their emotions, and to use this... ability of theirs to do good things... But this time, they were getting revenge for their father. Because they suddenly knew what Danielle had done. She was always the one that said that their father was a good-for-nothing, so why wouldn't she have killed him?

Danielle confessed to the crime to the aurors, and Ace and Jack were sent to live with an auror, though they kept their last name. Their half-brother had died the year before from some illness. A few years after they were sent to live with the Jameses, they got their acceptance letter from Hogwarts. The two never allowed themselves to speak of what they did to their stepmother.

If I had a theme song:
How You Remind Me - Nickleback
The puppeteer:
Angel Sparkz

AceMy name is:
Anna Acellona Rhichards
But you can call me:
Ace
My family tree:
Eric Rhichards and Julie Wolf
I’m this many years old:
Seven
Gryffindor
My wand is:
Dust from a Unicorn Horn, Willow, 12 inches
My patronus is a:
Fox
I have a pet:
A black cat
Heterosexual
Out of the two sisters, Ace is the more naive sister. She believes that all stories have a happy ending, and she is completely oblivious when guys act like they like her. She is soft-spoken, and sweet tempered. She is also fiercely loyal to her family and friends.

She may be naive, but that doesn't mean that she isn't intelligent. She and her sister are both exceedingly so. But, she seems to innocent and naive that most people overlook the fact that she is very bright. Though she is unaware of it, she is also very brave, and would do anything to protect others. When she sets her mind to it, it is surprising what she can accomplish.

Ace has a tendancy to trust people right off the bat, and thus, she gets her heart broken often. However, it always seems to mend right off the bat. She's a shy person, when around those that she likes, but she is also exceedingly perceptive when it comes to emotions.

When you make a friend out of Ace, you have a friend that will stick with you through it all, and comfort you when you are down. She is the one that will murmur soft nothings and reassurances when you are scared or heartbroken, all while sending her sister to beat the other person up. Did I mention that she is very persuasive? Because she is.

My life story:
Eric Rhichards was a young carpender from America. He moved to England, where he met Julie Wolf. The two fell in love the second that they met, but it was not meant to be. Julie's mother was an aristocrat, and turned up her nose at the thought of love. She married her daughter off to a rich young man from France, in hopes that Julie would forget about this American carpender, and she, in a way, got her wish. Because Julie never thought she would see the young man again. However, she was unaware of the two pieces of him that were growing in her stomache when she got married.

Upon learning that she was pregnant, she knew, she just knew, that this baby was Eric's. And so, she went to America, leaving her husband behind but taking all of her money with her. She arrived at Eric's house, to find him with a young woman. However much she hated him for it, she could not deny him his children. And so, she looked him in the eyes, and she told him. And she had but one request: That he name the child either Claire Jaqueline, or Acellon, after her grandparents, who had supported the idea of her and Eric getting married.

Eric was hesitant to agree, but at that moment, she went into labor. Danielle, the young woman that Eric had married, called the hospital, but by the time they got there, it was too late to move Julie. And so, Julie bore not one, but two babies, adn the effort cost her the last of her life. But Eric, for once going against his current wife, named them as followed: Claire Jaqueline and Anna, after Julie's middle name, Acellona.

And they were a happy family. At least, Eric, Claire, and Anna were. But, when Danielle had a son of her own, Eric payed him far less attention. As such, Danielle grew angry, and then... Eric died, mysteriously. No one could prove anything. But they were unaware of the fact that Danielle was a witch. Claire and Anna, who were, from then on, called Jack and Ace, two male names, as that was the best way of scorning them that Danielle could think of, were forced to do all of the work around the house. They were unaware of the fact that Danielle wasn't their biological mother, until Ace found an old photograph in the closet.

The second that Ace told Jack about it, the young girl took things into her own hands. While Ace distracted Danielle about small nothings, Jack set up a rather intricate booby trap. And Danielle walked straight into it.

Both young girls knew they were different, because of the fact that they could do things without any real explaination as to why. They both quickly learned how to channel their emotions, and to use this... ability of theirs to do good things... But this time, they were getting revenge for their father. Because they suddenly knew what Danielle had done. She was always the one that said that their father was a good-for-nothing, so why wouldn't she have killed him?

Danielle confessed to the crime to the aurors, and Ace and Jack were sent to live with an auror, though they kept their last name. Their half-brother had died the year before from some illness. A few years after they were sent to live with the Jameses, they got their acceptance letter from Hogwarts. The two never allowed themselves to speak of what they did to their stepmother.

If I had a theme song:
Savin' Me -- Nickleback
The puppeteer:
Angel Sparkz  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:22 am
User Image

First Years

Second Years

Third Years

Fourth Years

User ImageMy name is:
Alister Michael Vanderdussen
But you can call me:
Vander is what I call myself
My family tree:
Michael Vanderdussen and Amber Smith
I’m this many years old:
14 trick candles on my cake
4 years to be exact
Good ol' Slytherin
My wand is:
I wield a powerful 10 inch wand of Ash with the Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn trapped within
My patronus is a:
Boar
I have a pet:
Sadly, I am to forgetful to keep a pet...
Heterosexual
Alister isn't your typical Slytherin student. Though the house of the serpent values ambition, cunning, and resourcefulness, the sixteen year old does not display these characteristics very often. There really is no ambition for anything in his life, accept maybe his position as beater for his house. He made it on the team a few years back and has loved zipping around in the air hitting things with a bat. Alister always believed he wold have fit in any other house than Slytherin. He spends most of his time by himself studying or doing school work. When too many things are swimming through his mind, he mutters things under his breath as if he were speaking to someone close by. This sometimes scares people away, but Alister would rather be alone than swarmed by other people.
My life story:
Unlike the rest of my Slytherin brethren, I am a half-blood wizard hailing from Northern Ireland. My father was on a diplomatic mission for the Ministry of Magic when he met my mother in a grocery store. He was quite confused by all the items within the building and my mother decided to help the frantic young man. After that they never left each others side and eventually joined hands in marriage. It took the man a few months to build up the courage to tell his wife that he was a wizard and not some accountant, but she was surprisingly accepting of the fact. To be honest, she knew of his secret a while back when she caught him speaking with another wizard out in the back yard. As the years went on, the lovely couple had a couple of kids. Alister was the oldest of three, and the only one to be sorted into the house of the sly snake. This was frowned upon by everyone in his family, due to the reputation Slytherin Wzards had. A couple of classmates from that house used to pick on his father when he was attending the school, so his parents were somewhat weary of the Sorting Hat's decision. Perhaps the tattered piece of apparel was playing a cruel joke.

His school years have been a pleasant one for the reserved student. Even though he has few friends compared to other people his age, Alister has made the best of his school years. Playing on his house Quidditch Team has gained him a little fame, but he doesn't let it get to his head. If he did, then it would be easier for the other team's beater to knock him off his broom. Most of his days are spent quietly in class and then in the library afterward. Sometimes the quiet boy can be seen flying around the pitch by his lonesome, which confuses a few people and causes them to stray away from him when seeing him in the halls. His father revealed to him early in the year that Hogwarts would be hosting a grand tournament, but also warned him of its dangers. He most likely won't put his name in the fiery drinking device, but it has put a few strange ideas in his head.

If I had a theme song:
I don't really listen to music, so I wouldn't be able to tell ya...
The puppeteer:
Whitesnake-kun

Fifth Years

User ImageMy name is:
[Riley Elizabeth Renolds ]
But you can call me:
[She prefers Riley out of most.]
My family tree:
[Evangaline LeFroy- Edmund Renolds ]
I’m this many years old:
[ Fifteen]
[Five in counting]
[ Slytherin]
My wand is:
[Eleven inch oak wood phoenix feather ]
My patronus is a:
[ A Black Wolf with a white Patch upon it’s left eye]
I have a pet:
[ Her name is Eclipse thank you.]
[heterosexual]
[Riley Has many personalities. With In her home, and her family she is rather quiet, and not very outgoing. Upon things she is doing such as Quidditch she is loud and very determined. She is rather vicious. Taking her whole into whatever she may be doing is always been something people notice about Riley. Some even wonder if she was placed in the wrong house. Of coarse she has her moments of meanness as others do but she is not nearly as mean as mane of those in her own house, and this doesn’t bother her too much. ]
My life story:
[ Growing up in a family of three sibling Riley has been some what pampered her life. She is the youngest of all siblings in her family so this makes it rather interesting in her family. Her family is one of those people whom believe appearance is everything, She herself is some what the same in this aspect but she is also a bit different. Her parents have taught her that it is everything along with being proud of her heritage and what she is. This is something she takes very well. She herself if a pure blood, and she sees this as a privilege of her family, in all their line they have been as pure. As a young age Riley has developed very well in that of potions. She is rather talented in the exact measurements and only having a few massive side effects of her attempts. She often tries things that are not usually allowed, for her own reasons, but in nothing less she has used them to her ability. ]
If I had a theme song:
[ You Gotta Be- Des’ Ree]
The puppeteer:
[Eternally Winter]

Sixth Years

User ImageMy name is:
[Sirus Valius Demium]
But you can call me:
[Sirus or Sai]
My family tree:
[Sean Demium and Lora Demium]
I’m this many years old:
[16]
[6 years]
[Slytherin]
My wand is:
[12 inch yew, 2 falcon feathers]
My patronus is a:
[Falcon]
I have a pet:
[Cat]
[heterosexual]
[Im sarcastic, humorous, and some say Im annoying]
My life story:
[My family have been supporters of Voldemort, even after his death. Leaving Sirus as an orphan, until he turned eleven and was accepted to Hogwarts. Sirus is a gifted wizard who specializes in disillusionment charms. He has even invented his own spell, Lyggeria, which spends the victim flying in an endless spin until said victim hits a surface, or the counter curse is used. Although he has incredible potential, Sirus makes low grades and often plays the role of class clown. Playing pranks on teachers, and worst of all, constantly teasing old Filch’s cat. ]
If I had a theme song:
[Carry on my wayward son]
The puppeteer:
[XxWise_Prairie_DogxX]

User ImageMy name is:
Erin Leanne May
But you can call me:
Erin
My family tree:
Marcus and Stella May.
I’m this many years old:
16 years old
Six years
Slytherin
My wand is:
10 1/2 inches, Sycamore wood with a Unicorn Hair.
My patronus is a:
White Tiger
I have a pet:
Owl- Jaden.
[heterosexual
Sweet, Loyal, Stubborn, Passionate, Fiery Temper. She is a civil person.. usually nice to the eye. she tends to judge before she meets.. and she can tell right away weather she like that person right away or not. if you push her to do something she doesn't want to do she will tell you off. she can be a b***h if you are a b***h to her. and she tends to come off a little snobby or stuck up.. either that or just really quiet. even if she is very smart yet some how evil. Even if Erin is a little evil she still loves to have fun and is very quick to get in to trouble and can be a little bit of a daredevil.. such as trying to steal another girls boyfriend.
My life story:
Erin is a pure blood girl who lives with her mother, She is an only child and she has no father as far as she is concerned. He left them when she was just eight years old. She is a very talented girl, very smart. Her mother and her are on there own living in England. Erin always knew she was a witch and wanted to intimidate the kids at school.. sometimes playing pranks on them with magic.. but her mother who always laughed at them told her that she shouldn't be doing that. Her mother was in the Slythern house and her father was in Ravenclaw. so she inherited her mothers evil attitude but her fathers smarts.
If I had a theme song:
Stab my back - All American Rejects
The puppeteer:
Nymphadora-tonks19

User ImageMy name is:
[Adele Pansy Parkinson-Ashe]
But you can call me:
[Addy]
My family tree:
[Pansy Parkinson and Robert Ashe (divorced)]
I’m this many years old:
[Sixteen]
Durmstrang/Beauxbaton has been my home for:
[6]
My wand is:
[12’’ Willow with Dragon heartstring ]
My patronus is a:
[Great Dane]
I have a pet:
[Just kidding. No pet.]
[heterosexual]
[To say the least, Adele is spiteful. She’s spiteful about everything that’s ever happened in her life. She hates everything. It’s rare for people to see her moments of tenderness or immense emotion (besides anger). She usually keeps to herself or with other Slytherins. There’s nobody she would really call one of her friends, but there are those who she will tolerate. You’ve had fair warning about her anger, so do keep watch to stay out of her way. Really, she’s not as terrible a person as she wants everyone to think. She is, however, sick of her relation to her mother, Pansy. She sometimes fears that the Potter children know how her mother wanted to hand over their father to the Dark Lord in order to save her own skin. So she tends to stay away from the Potters. However, this is sometimes mistaken to be arrogance. Though Adele doesn’t buy into that Pureblood mumbo jumbo, many think she does as she tends to walk with her nose in the air.]
My life story:
[Since she was a child, Adele has been taught to be a noble’s daughter, a pureblood. Her father works with the Ministry and her mother was always there to be on his arm during Ministry events. But their love was fake, which was apparent. It was all for show, just so the other Ministry workers didn’t know what terrible people they both were. As soon as they would come home, they’d be snipping at one another, while Adele sat quietly with her governess. But Adele thought this was just normal. Didn’t everyone pretend they were in love? Love wasn’t real, right? So it never really fazed her at all.

That is, until right before Adele started at Hogwarts, when her parents announced that they were getting a divorce. Adele could barely believe what she was hearing. A divorce? But weren’t things exactly the way they were supposed to be? To make matters worse, they made her decide who to live with over the holiday breaks. She didn’t want to live with either of them! She decided she would switch each break. She would go to her mother’s for winter and then her father’s for the summer. The next year they would switch it around. This didn’t change the fact that Adele was so angry with the both of them. They didn’t even consider her feelings! She yelled and screamed at her parents, something she hadn’t done ever. Through all the hate she felt for both of them, she never opened her mouth, like a good little Pureblood child. That was done with. Now she would have her say.

Since then, Adele hasn’t bothered to keep anything to herself. If something’s bothering her, she’s surely going to say something, or yell something. She’s found that it is now her divine right to say whatever is on her mind. However, through all the anger, she will never show anyone just how destroyed the little Pureblood girl was. People will fear her. That way, they’ll leave her alone…]

If I had a theme song:
[Chasing Pavements - Adele]
The puppeteer:
[youLOVEamelia]

Seventh Years

User Image
My name is:
[Jason Salzar Yates]
But you can call me:
[Jason]
My family tree:
[John Yates and Amelia Patrick]
I’m this many years old:
[17]
[7 years]
[Slytherin]
My wand is:
[Yew, Pheonix Feather, 11 inches]
My patronus is a:
[Basilisk]
I have a pet:
[Snake, named Nagini]
[heterosexual]
[Jason is the stereotypical Slytherin. He is a pureblood and is against all of the mudbloods and there friends going to hogwarts. He is very arrogant and loves to play pranks on the younger students. He sticks to all of his friends in slytherin]
My life story:
[He was born in one of the last remaining pure blood familys left. Since birth he was driven to exceed in magic. He is a protege, not getting very good marks but still on of the best wizards hogwarts has ever seen. He was raised to be the best, better than everyone else, or so he thinks.]
If I had a theme song:
[I'm the s**t-Ghetto boys]
The puppeteer:
[GrandMaverick]  

youLOVEamelia
Captain

youLOVEamelia
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:26 am
User Image

First Years

Second Years

Third Years

Fourth Years

Lola Sheena Spencer
But you can call me:
Just Lola :]
My family tree:
Tad Ivo Spencer & Sheena Olivia Addington Spencer
I’m this many years old:
Fourteen
Four years
Ravenclaw
My wand is:
A 9 inch Hazel wand containing Dragon Heartstring.
My patronus is a:
Panther
I have a pet:
Lola's family keeps a variety of pets at their home, but London, a gray screech owl, lives with her at Hogwarts.
Heterosexual
Lola is an obvious mixture of her parents' personalities. She inherited her father's sarcastic and often cynical point of view, as well as his competitiveness, which can be seen in all aspects of her life (especially in the realms of academia and athletics). Her thirst for academic success came primarily from her mother, acting as the base for Lola's extreme diligence. However, Lola also displays some traits not evident in either of parents. For example, when getting to know someone, she acts quite shy; not showing an outgoing nature until she is completely comfortable in their presence.
My life story:
Tad Spencer was born in England to a wizard of Latvian descent and his British muggle wife. Several years after his birth, Tad and family moved back to his father's home land of Latvia, where they remained while Tad attended Durmstrang. Meanwhile, witch Lola Addington was born to muggle parents in Great Britain. She received her owl from Hogwarts at age eleven and was placed into the house of Ravenclaw upon arrival. Both students received exceptional marks at their respective schools, though Tad's often faltered during Quidditch season.
Upon graduation from Durmstrang, Tad moved back to his childhood country of Great Britain, where he held a small job in the Ministry of Magic's Department of International Magical Cooperation. As his job was not highly significant to the Ministry, he was able to own and operate a small muggle record store on the side. It was through this venue that Tad met and fell in love with his future wife, Sheena Addington, through their shared interest in the musical stylings of David Bowie. At the time of their meeting, Sheena was also working as a member of the Ministry in the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. However, each never knew the other had magical capabilities, as Sheena dealt mainly with research and rarely left her office when at work.
The two married and continued living in London when they had daughter Lola. As she grew older, witch potential became apparent in her to both parents. As Sheena finally nervously admitted her identity as a witch to her husband, he laughed with relief before, to her surprise, conjuring up a handkerchief to wipe his eyes, wet with laughter.
They began to immerse Lola in wizarding culture: Sheena continued to teach her the mathematics she was learning in primary school, but added arithmancy to Lola's schedule as well. Tad was glad to be done with driving his daughter to swim meets and archery lessons, and excited to begin teaching her the basic rules of his favorite broomstick game.
Lola received her owl from Hogwarts at age eleven, and was thrilled to follow her mother's footsteps in being sorted into Ravenclaw. She found herself surrounded by other intelligent and competitive students, an environment in which has thrived and hopes to continue to do so for her remaining years at Hogwarts.

If I had a theme song:
"I Don't Feel Like Dancin'" - Scissor Sisters
The puppeteer:
Spiral Tuboflex

Fifth Years

User ImageMy name is:
[Nina Yuka Wang]
But you can call me:
[Nina]
My family tree:
[unknown]
I’m this many years old:
[Age 15]
[5 years]
Ravenclaw]
My wand is:
[12 inch birch wood, unicorn hair]
My patronus is a:
[Rabbit]
I have a pet:
[Owl]
[bisexual]
[Im calm, intelligent and good under pressure. Although I appear girlish, I am very strong willed, not to mention flirtatious]
My life story:
[I don’t know my parents, they were supposedly dark wizard catchers who were killed hunting You know who’s remaining followers. I grew up with my aunt and uncle, who are also a witch and wizard. I have been attending Hogwarts for 5 years now, in the hopes of achieving high marks to become an Aura like my parents had once been.]
If I had a theme song:
[undecided]
The puppeteer:
[XxLeyla-chanxX]

User ImageMy name is:
[Nathanial Martin Ross]
But you can call me:
[Nate]
My family tree:
[Martin Brian Ross and Beatrice Olive Ross]
I’m this many years old:
[15]
[5 years]
[Ravenclaw]
My wand is:
[12’’ Mahogany with Veela hair]
My patronus is a:
[prairie dog]
I have a pet:
[Archie]
[Homosexual]
[Nathanial has a hard time making friends. He's very intelligent, just as any Ravenclaw should be, but he has rather deep self-esteem issues. He remembered McGonagall writing to his father about it. She suggested to him that Nathanial go see a therapist, for he was always withdrawn. It was as though he were afraid of other people. Like he thought they would hurt him if he said one thing wrong. Instead of doing as McGonagall said, the man just yelled at his son, berating him even more. Nathanial is seen as pretty weird at school. Since he doesn't speak that much, nobody really knows him. But if someone were to get to know him really well, he would be kind and soft-spoken and loyal. He cherishes everything he has, as he doesn't have much to himself. But he probably won't make any friends because he thinks of himself as a bother and he wouldn't want to bother anyone. He's often mistaken for being emo. Really, he just doesn't know how to act around people. He's social inept.]
My life story:
[Nathanial was born out of wedlock. His mother was his father's mistress. Of course, that would always remain a secret, for nobody could know that the great Martin Brian Ross had an illegitimate child. So the mistress was cast away while the child stayed with his unfaithful father. Nathanial never got to meet his mother again in the end, but he would have loved to at least see a picture of her. He'd found out his heritage by mistake one day, when the servants in the manor were whispering among themselves. For years, he thought he was a pureblood like his father, but it turned out that he was really just a b*****d child.

This realization made him fear that his father might not want him someday. So he tried to behave his best. He never spoke out of turn and he was always polite and clean and articulate. But that couldn't change his status. He wasn't a pureblood and that was something his father could accept. the man took every chance he could to yell at the boy, putting him in 'his place'. It was rare that he was ever hit, so he would never claim that his father really abused him. But he really had some scars that were beneath the skin. Now, even when he's at school, he's constantly worried of what others are thinking about him, or about how to act around them.

His first panic attack happened in his first year of school. He hadn't been around so many people before, as he was never brought to any high class functions with his father. It was simply too overwhelming for him. So he ended up spending his first night in the Hospital Wing with Madame Pomphrey. She was one person that he felt comfortable with, as she treated him very kindly. He has these panic attacks when he feels threatened or just scared. It happens mostly in large crowds as he doesn't feel comfortable with a lot of people.

It definitely didn't help him when he realized that he was gay. Of course, he would never go up to a girl or a guy to ask them out. He would be far too nervous! His fear of being rejected was just too great. But he noticed himself looking at a male one day and realized that he was very attracted to him. He never said anything to anyone about it, as he really had nobody to talk to. So he still carries that secret with him. He surely wouldn't tell his father! Imagine what a disgrace that would cause him! As if Nathanial hadn't already been enough of a burden on him! But once in a while he'll find himself looking at someone, a male of course, and wishing that just one person would notice him and not reject him.]

If I had a theme song:
[The Dance - Charlotte Martin]
The puppeteer:
[youLOVEamelia]

Sixth Years

User ImageMy name is:
[Gregory Leo Wood]
But you can call me:
[Leo]
My family tree:
[I am the son of Oliver Wood and Katie Bell]
I’m this many years old:
[16 ]
[6 years]
[Ravenclaw]
My wand is:
[12" Redwood w/ phoenix feather]
My patronus is a:
[Grizzly Bear]
I have a pet:
[Ryo]
[heterosexual]
[Leo is a silent and loyal person. He would give up his own life for those he feels are his true friends. He is usually quite and never opens his mouth to speak if he feels his words will be wasted. He's not the most social person you can find. In fact, he hardly ever speaks. Though this might make him seem rather tough, he's actually a kind person. It just takes time to shatter his outer shell. When he speaks, his tone may sound rather bored, but that's just how he is. Leo does not give his trust to anyone, it takes time to acquire.]
My life story:
[Gregory Leo Wood is the son of Oliver Wood and Katie Bell, both great Quidditch players when they attended the school. It was no surprise when young Leo took a liking to the wizard sport. During his early childhood, he would not be seen without his toy broomstick and when he was old enough to ride an actual one he would never want to be off of it. Leo is not like the typical Ravenclaw student since he is somewhat of a procrastinator and not too devoted to his studies. He has gotten himself into some trouble during his years at Hogwarts, usually just little skirmishes over an argument about the sport he loves most. He is an excellent seeker, almost as skilled as the great Harry Potter, and it does gain him some attention from the other students at the school. He hopes his sixth year at the wizard school will allow him to hone his skills on the broom and become an even greater wizard than he is now.]
If I had a theme song:
[Requiem for a Dream]
The puppeteer:
[Whitesnake-kun]

Seventh Years

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:29 am
User Image

First Years

Second Years

Third Years

Fourth Years

Fifth Years

Sixth Years

User ImageMy name is:
Cage William Patrickson
But you can call me:
Cage, CP
My family tree:
Father: Jacob Patrickson, Mother: Angela Patrickson
I’m this many years old:
6 years
Hufflepuff
My wand is:
Maple and Pheonix feather 9 inches
My patronus is a:
Lion
I have a pet:
Black and Grey cat
heterosexual
I am a nice young man. I can be shy at times but very outgoing usually. I like to have fun and meet new people. I like to think that im a pretty funny guy.
My life story:
my father was a death eater that went down when lord voldemort was killed. I am trying my best to make up for the unforgivable things he did. I feel that since my father is no longer able to be forgiven that i must do it for him to clear my familys name, no matter what it takes.
If I had a theme song:
Get Silly- V.I.C
The puppeteer:
GrandMaverick

Seventh Years

youLOVEamelia
Captain

youLOVEamelia
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:30 am
Durmstrang/Beauxbaton Profiles

User Image

Picture by avatar013

Beauxbaton

User ImageMy name is:
[Evangeline Anna Criss]
But you can call me:
[Eva, Angel]
My family tree:
[Anna and Charles Criss]
I’m this many years old:
[16]
Beauxbaton has been my home for:
[6 years]
My wand is:
[12’’ Rosewood with Veela Hair]
My patronus is a:
[Unicorn]
I have a pet:
[A white fluffy cat named Pierre]
[heterosexual]
[Evangeline is very sure of herself when it comes to intelligence and looks. Of course, as she is part Veela, many others find her irresistible. She has many friends because of this and her sweet, caring personality. Evangeline has never had any doubts about men and how attractive they find her. Sometimes, she gets a little full of herself, knowing this. But she always means well, and is a loyal friend to those who mean a lot to her. Sometimes, she finds it difficult to make really good friends because she wonders if it’s just because of her good looks that people come her way. This usually just happens with males though. Surprisingly enough, she spends most of her time in female company, despite her ability to make a man follow her around with just a look on her face, or a walk past him.]
My life story:
[Evangeline’s mother was a Veela and her father a human, so technically she is a half-breed. Unlike the other of her school, Evangeline was born and raised in Berlin, Germany because of her father’s occupation. Even when she was little, she was used to being the center of attention. She was about eleven years old when her father died, just before she was going to start school. He was an auror for the German Ministry of Magic. One mission ended with his death. Evangeline can still remember when they notified their home. So her mother packed them up as soon as the funeral was over and returned to her homeland of Normandy, France. This was Evangeline’s reasoning for going to Beauxbaton instead of a school closer to Germany. Luckily, her mother and father raised her to know three different languages: French for her mother, German for her father and English for the rest of the world. She’s very excited about the upcoming Triwizard Tournament. She happens to have a ‘thing’ for foreign guys.]
If I had a theme song:
[Lamentation - Leah Andreone]
The puppeteer:
[youLOVEamelia]

User ImageMy name is:
Ana Ïsabelle Delacroix
But you can call me:
Anais (with a silent ‘s’)
My family tree:
Gerard Delacroix and Andrea Delacroix
I’m this many years old:
Beauxbatons has been my home for:
Seven years
My wand is:
Willow, 12”, Veela hair
My patronus is a:
Black Swan
I have a pet:
Pygmy Puff
Heterosexual
She can be quite the charmer when she wants to, which is a trait from her genetic bloodline, and yet she is very, very reserved. This is defined through an incident when she was growing up that definitely changed her character as a child. Outwardly beautiful and confident, she can be very nice to strangers no matter who they are, but it is only superficial and nothing more. She grew with a learned aversion towards people, men in particular, wherein a slight touch could trigger a rather violent reaction. After that certain incident, which she did not tell anyone about, she steeled herself and became stronger, turning into the witch she is now. Only a few chosen people are let into her inner core where humanity and weakness lie.
My life story:
Anais was a very intelligent witch. Too bad everyone would look more at her outer appearance rather than what she could contribute to an intellectual conversation. During her younger years, the attention people gave her for her looks was thoroughly appreciated, and even revelled on, yet one incident culminated into one ugly affair that changed her perspective forever.
It happened when she was 12, just the year after she started at Beauxbatons.
The summer air at Nice was quite refreshing, and so, at one of the wizarding functions her parents always hosted for the French Wizengamot, she stepped outside the balcony to look at their garden. She had finally earned the right to rest and escape from entertaining guests since she’d been present at the dinner and the introductions for hours now. At age 12, even though she was only half veela and her mother usually got most of the attention, many admirers still went her way since her mother was already married to one of the most prominent members of La Federation de Sorcieres. As most of the older men in the function had been of noble background, nobility and chivalry still played a part, along with customs such as arranged marriages. At age 12, she was not officially in the “market” yet, as one would say but a long line of admirers were already at her door.
One of them, particularly an old man whom she’d seen many times before and had grown to know as the Minister of Finance and a rather funny man, accosted her in the balcony, drunk.
Being caught unawares, she tried to defend herself but it was a futile attempt. One Silencio Charm and it was done. Nobody heard her scream.

If I had a theme song:
Disenchanted - My Chemical Romance
The puppeteer:
x-- a i n O a h --x

Durmstrang

Abel Alin Balas
But you can call me:
Abel
My family tree:
Octavian Balas & Camelia Balas
I’m this many years old:
Fifteen
Durmstrang has been my home for:
Five years
My wand is:
Yew, 12", with unicorn tail hair.
My patronus is a:
A bat.
I have a pet:
Abel does possess a bat, the same animal his patronus takes the form of. However, his pet remains at Durmstrang during Abel's stay at Hogwarts.
Homosexual
Abel is the only son to his father, who played professional Quidditch for a short amount of time during the reign of Bulgaria's Viktor Krum. Therefore, as you might guess, he was heavily pressured to excel in the sport as a child. He was mildly successful in his efforts as a chaser, but always had to work hard to achieve this success; talent did not come naturally to him. This upbringing did instill a great work ethic in Abel, but also left him with a low self confidence. He also finds it difficult to open up to others, and is quite shy among groups of large people.
My life story:
Abel is the oldest and only male child of five in his family. Both his parents are pureblood wizards, hence his ability to attend the wizarding school of Durmstrang. He played Quidditch as a chaser at the school. However, after experiencing such pressure from his father earlier in his life surrounding the sport, he simply held no passion for the activity, and focused more heavily on academics (a fact kept secret from his father). He found the most success in the areas of potions and transfiguration. Also during his time at Durmstrang, Abel came to the realization that he was physically attracted to his male peers, rather than his female ones. Not only is Abel's father in the dark about this fact, but so is everyone else Abel knows; as he isn't quite sure how to go about confessing it.
When it was announced that the Triwizard Tournament was once again to be held at Hogwarts, and fifth year students were also welcomed to participate, he signed up immediately. Excited to escape his father's presence and study in an environment not completely focused on the Dark Arts, he eagerly awaits his chance to participate in the tasks and is desperately hoping his name will come out of the Goblet later this year.

If I had a theme song:
"Oxford Comma" - Vampire Weekend
The puppeteer:
Spiral Tuboflex  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:32 am
Teachers

User ImageMy name is:
Minerva McGonagall
But you can call me:
Professor McGonagall – NOTHING ELSE
My family tree:
Malcolm McGonagall and Diana Calliope McGonagall
I’m this many years old:
My field of study is:
Transfiguration
Gryffindor
My wand is:
13", Phoenix Feather, Oak
My patronus is a:
Silver Tabby Cat, with square markings around the eyes
Heterosexual
Professor Minerva McGonagall had worked a lot to keep her demeanour intact. Always the strict, no non-sense teacher, a facade complete with a severe glare that made students quiver in their seats, lips drawn to a thin line when angered and a Scottish temper that had made even the late and mighty Albus Dumbledore cower when unleashed. She is the embodiment of fairness and will not hesitate to put people in their place, not caring about rank, age or status using the sharpest wit anyone has seen in centuries.
Wars and a long life hardening her outer core, she does not easily let her guard down, and with that, her own feelings are sometimes overrun by her strict appearance. What people rarely saw though was the rather caring and formidable woman that seeped through in everything she did, from berating at her students to protecting them with her life through two Wizarding Wars. Despite her rather authoritative and stick-to-the-rules persona, she has a mischievous streak that resurfaces every now and then and a rather sadistic sense of humour.
Brilliant since she was a little girl, her competitiveness and sometimes slightly biased support on Gryffindor House is ever-present. She is not above bending the rules either and sometimes has her own reckless moments. The epitome of loyalty, she sticks to what is right and noble – traits of a true Gryffindor.

My life story:
Minerva McGonagall had seen a lot of things in all her 83 years. Three Wizarding Wars, two in which she actively participated on and all of them costing her her loved ones. No wonder she had become a rather strict and to some more rude students, an “old prude”. But she wasn’t always like that. If she was sprightly at seventy, she was more than that when she was younger.
What most did not know is that Minerva McGonagall was one of the most notorious pranksters of her age, although this period is definitely well-hidden.
Throughout her youth, she’d been dedicated to her studies. So dedicated that if she were any less braver, she would’ve easily become a Ravenclaw. Her discipline got her Prefect, and later on Head Girl. Through the years, her excellence and hard work led her to become Dumbledore’s protégé in becoming an Animagus during her 6th and 7th years at Hogwarts and the youngest ever registered Animagus in a century. All of this while fighting a war that eventually cost her her own family. Since then, after leaving Hogwarts, she has worked for the Ministry, writing articles for Transfiguration Today, done her Masters in Transfiguration, and returned years later to become Professor of Transfiguration. By her return, she had flourished into one of the most dedicated women of her era and had perfected the strict facade that commanded the respect of her peers as a fellow scholar and not just another woman.
Years of being Dumbledore's Deputy and second in command at the Order of the Phoenix has given them decades to build a friendship and companionship that has spurred thousands of rumours over time (all of them vehemently denied as well, which ended up spurting more rumours and so on...). The truth only ever known to the subjects in question...
Now as Headmistress of one of the most prestigious Wizarding schools in the world, she enjoys the seeming "peace" (or as much peace as one can get with hormonally deranged teenagers in the presence of Veelas) the school was in... although instincts and experience has taught her never to let her guard down, as darkness never rested nor should they.

If I had a theme song:
1985 - Bowling For Soup
The puppeteer:
x--a i n O a h --x

User ImageMy name is:
[William Palmer Collier]
But you can call me:
[Will, or Professor Collier]
My family tree:
[Chelsea Locke and Palmer Collier]
I’m this many years old:
[24 years old]
My field of study is:
[History of Magic]
[Ravenclaw]
My wand is:
[fir wand, ten and one-half inches long, and has the core of kraken heart string]
My patronus is a:
[Skunk]
[heterosexual]
[As the History of Magic teacher at Hogwarts, Professor Collier is, of course, sometimes very boring. It's only fair since he's been stuck with the least interesting class in the entire school curriculum. He may be boring as a teacher, but many know him to be relaxed and laid back, perhaps more so outside of the classroom than in. Regardless, his students always feel relaxed enough in his class to fall asleep without fear of being scolded. But there is more to this teacher than his lackluster lectures and his chill attitude. Deep down his is manipulative and conniving. But he wouldn't let that come out onto the surface. He is secretive, not letting anyone into his personal life. That would be too risky. He lives a double-life. His motives are not at all honorable. But nobody would ever suspect him of anything.]
My life story:
[Not much is known about William Collier since he does not feel the need to speak of the past that is not important. The only past he speaks of is what has been written done in history books. He has never socialized with any of the other teachers at the school ever since he had been accepted to teach there. If anyone knew of hi past, then he would probably be thrown out of Hogwarts and outcast in the Wizard World. This can not happen, since he has been given a mission and the consequences of failing are too horrible to even think of. ]
If I had a theme song:
[N/A, it would reveal too much...]
The puppeteer:
[Whitesnake-kun]

User ImageMy name is:
[Nixie Lilac Becker]
But you can call me:
[Nix]
My family tree:
[Lilac Vairo Becker and Thomas David Becker]
I’m this many years old:
[20]
My field of study is:
[Arithmancy]
[Ravenclaw]
My wand is:
[12'' Maple with Dragon Heartstring]
My patronus is a:
[Horse]
[heterosexual]
[Nixie is a very kind and understanding woman. She remembers being a student at Hogwarts, as well as being one of the smartest Ravenclaws to grace the school. So she knows just how much pressure classes can put on the students. Though she teaches one of the most difficult classes, she tries her best to make the class a little more bearable. She can still recall falling asleep in the class, and somehow getting perfect marks all year. But she gets all the material into the skulls of her students. Though she's understanding, that doesn't mean she goes easy on the kids. She likes to challenge her students to continue learning whatever she has to teach them. She cares a lot about her students and wants to do the best for them that she possibly could. But even as a woman in her early twenties, she has quite a few self-esteem issues of her own. She isn't always very confident in herself, and always worries that she isn't being the best teacher she can possibly be. Of course, she's incredibly smart, knowing quite a few different languages and having had very high marks in all of her classes in school]
My life story:
[Nixie comes from a broken family. She was born to Lilac and Thomas Becker. Thomas Becker was a very important official in the Ministry of Magic. Having a baby was their obligation, just as their marriage had been. They needed some sort of heir to their immense amount of money. And as they were both very talented with magic, they expected their daughter to be the same. Even as a small child, they started teaching her how to handle a wand. They even started teaching her how to speak German and French and a little of Italian as well. She was about five by the time she mastered the German language. Of course, they had a governess teacher her all of this. They didn't have time for her since they had important political functions to go to all the time.

But it didn't take long for them to realize that having a child didn't save their marriage. Nixie grew up knowing that her parents didn't love each other and they never would. She saw the other parents of the children she played with...Parents who really cared for one another...loved each other. She didn't understand why she didn't have the same thing. Then the arguing really started to get worse. One night she heard them throwing expensive glassware at one another. It was a terrible night for the seven-year-old. Still, they never divorced because they had to keep up appearances for the press. He was important enough to need a wife at his side, no matter how much he hated her.

Then Nixie went to Hogwarts. The school changed her life forever. She found that the knowledge that her governess had crammed into her little head really came in handy. For the first time in her life, she felt like she belonged somewhere. She even made friends, which whom she still keeps contact via owl. She didn't feel forced to learn everything. She wanted to learn. She spent almost all of her hours in the library. And she learned about romance for the first time too. Of course, it wouldn't turn out quite the way she wanted it to. His name was Chris. She'd dated him for quite some time. He was controlling and got angry rather easily. She remembered the first time he hit her. He'd been drunk and she excused him easily.

Even after school ended, she stayed with him, almost afraid to leave him. She didn't think he would go after her or anything, but she believed that she really loved him. She was afraid of being alone. But then he got worse. He started expecting more and more from her. When she got the job offer from Professor McGonagall, she almost cried for joy. She packed her bags up and left, not even leaving Chris a note as to where she was going. Now it's her first year as a teacher at Hogwarts. She hasn't told anyone about her latest romantic endeavor. Many ask her if she's still with Chris and she deftly answers in the negative.]

If I had a theme song:
[Plenty of Paper - Eisley]
The puppeteer:
[youLOVEamelia]

User ImageMy name is:
[Victoire Alaine Weasley]
But you can call me:
[Professor, Vicky]
My family tree:
[Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour]
I’m this many years old:
[20]
My field of study is:
[Muggle Studies]
[Ravenclaw]
My wand is:
[Walnut, 10 1/2 Inch, Veela Hair]
My patronus is a:
[Unicorn]
[Heterosexual]
[I am very serous when it comes to class and school.(when i was in it) When I can be less serious I am funny and happy. I always like to try new things and enjoy myself. Even if I can't be as fun-loving when I am in class I try to make it as fun and exciting as I can.]
My life story:
[I was born soon after Ted. I was announced by my parents right after the Battle at Hogwarts. Making me born in late December. The 31st actually. I grew up the oldest, spent my time at Hogwarts, I almost went to Beauxbaton. I did go to Hogwarts though, and now I am a Teacher.
I have alot of cousins. I think of them more as little siblings. I grew up with them. Seeing them many days a week and staying over. When they were actually born at least. Being one of the eldest I try to be a good influence on them.
I love my job at Hogwarts. Like my grandfather, Muggles interest me. They are fascinating and interesting. They do things so different from us. Anyway, this is the best job in the world.]

If I had a theme song:
[Thats Just The Way We Roll]
The puppeteer:
[sKITTLES mAKE mEH hIGH]

User Image
My name is:

Alexis Maria Krum
But you can call me:
Lexi; Professor Krum
My family tree:
Victor Krum; Alexandra Dimitrofi
I’m this many years old:
My field of study is:
Charms
Gryffindor
My wand is:
Hornbeam, 9 and a half inches, dragon heartstring
My patronus is a:
Bear cub

Heterosexual
Alexis is quite a confident teacher - despite being new to it. She acts quite English and it is only her faint accent, renewed everytime she goes home, that betrays her Bulgarian heritage. However, as a person, she is not so certain. Before starting Hogwarts, and even there sometimes, she often felt like the third wheel on the proverbial tricycle, especially during her visits to the Potters, where she was the odd little Bulgarian holiday girl. Because of that, although she is very capable around her students and the older members of society, around her age peers she is a lot quieter and less likely to voice her opinions, and even less likely to ask someone out first.
My life story:
After Fleur and Bill’s wedding,Viktor Krum headed back to Bulgaria. He knew that Voldemort was growing in power again and wanted to check if his remaining parent was okay before going to fight. Quidditch was far from his mind. On arrival in Bulgaria, however, he met someone, a witch around his age called Alexandra Dimitrofi. She knew of him and yet, like Hermione, was not awed by him. They fell in love and he never went back in time to take part in the Battle of Hogwarts. Their daughter, Alexis Maria Krum, was born only a month or two after the Battle.

Alexis was sent to Hogwarts where she was Sorted into Gryffindor. She loved her time there and was a capable student. She became friends with both Ted Lupin and Victoire Weasley, mostly because her father insisted on get-togethers with all the people from the second ‘war’ every holiday. Alexis nicknamed the group of kids at these gatherings the Junior Pheonix Brigade when she was little, although she never told anyone else her name for them. She went back to Bulgaria for most of them – except fifth year as she never would have got around to studying at home. Alexis never really went out with that many guys at Hogwarts, some did ask her but she felt uncomfortable and wasn’t interested.

She graduated with high scores, although not the best in the year. After living in Bulgaria for a year (avoiding her mother’s attempts to find a match for her), she decided to come to Hogwarts and teach. Her father agreed and helped get her the position, as he had heard the Tournament was returning and didn’t want a repeat of what had happened during his shot at the Cup.

If I had a theme song:
"All My Love (Richard Manuel Is Dead)" by Counting Crows
The puppeteer:
Purple Cookie Angel  

youLOVEamelia
Captain

Welcome to Hogwarts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items