Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Alright look at these guys .... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think cult or real vampires?...
  Yeah, this is deffinatly a cult.
  Nah, their Vampires.
View Results

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:49 pm
Alright everyone look at these guys they think or say their real Vampires. I think its some sort of cult or something. Well I don't know guys what do you think.

Heres the link to there website.
http://americanvampireleague.com/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:39 pm
CULT. Part of being a vampire is keeping that secret a SECRET.  

Rancid Cupcakes

haloeclipse270

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:52 pm
User Image
Keiko Kumagai

Umm...yeah, I'd definitly have to go with cult.

And if they were (hypothetically now) vampires, the volterra would've stepped in (hypothetically)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:10 pm
I cannot believe these people are actually vampires. I have a few reasons:

a) They mention drinking blood. Most folklore about vampires (and folklore is all I believe to be real "evidence" as anything after that is purely fictional work, but note the quotations) is not preoccupied with drinking blood. Most vampire folklore describes them as being undead beings responsible for causing disease (particularily, tuberculosis) among families or communities.

b) According to folklore, vampires appear to be plump or bloated with dark, almost purplish skin and, those who do drink blood, often had blood dripping from their noses or mouths. Now, if you think about it, you'd be able to notice someone like that.

c) Most folklore was dismissed as lack of knowledge. Bodies that were pressumed to be vampires were often bloated or plump, with blood dripping from the nose or mouth and were thought to be making noises. These are all common traits of a decomposing body due to escaping gasses.

d) They call themselves vampires. The term vampire was not used until the 1700s, and this was when writers began creating fictional works. Of course there were different myths revolving around spirits and demons who drank blood, but there were all subtle differences between different myths. Some where body inhabiting ghoulish spirits and others took the form of fireflys and hunted children. They all had their own names and own distinctions. So, if there were vampires, they wouldn't call themselves vampires, as vampires were the name given to fictional beings in the 1700s.

Well, I can't say it's a cult exactly, but I really don't believe they are real vampires either.

.Bucket.of.Joy.

Dine with the Damned

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:45 pm
thats hilarious.
they created their own league. xp

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:10 pm
Wow. I have to say I'm surprised. I never would have guessed something like this existed, but I do think it's a cult. Haha. I have to show this to some people. xd  

Jeweled_raven

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

les lunettes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:56 pm

That was... odd. They can't possibly be real vampires. stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:43 pm
they're cult definately .... there's actually one book about satanism and vampires xDDD of course they're just people that drink blood for some purposes but are humans XD

my grandad read it XD its hilarious

Kawaii Kyogi

T0m03

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:34 pm
There's too little information on that site to actually prove that they are really vampires. They said they wanted to promote the misinformation that's out there? So... Where is the real information? It's probably just some hoax website.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:07 am
You guys, it's a joke.
xD
It's supported by HBO.  

kira kira fuwa fuwa

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:04 am
... that is such a hoax! They look like one of those organizations that run ads and stuff for the government to me. IT's a load of rubbish. I prefer to believe that vampires aren't real not because i don't like them but because if they were real then stories like Twilight would become like beautiful news reports and not something of dreams. Even so, if they did exist then that is the sort of behaviour that they wouldn't possess because they require stealth and seductiveness to catch they're prey! no stupid sites that make them look like a political party for the government!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:29 am
haloeclipse270
User Image
Keiko Kumagai

Umm...yeah, I'd definitly have to go with cult.

And if they were (hypothetically now) vampires, the volterra would've stepped in (hypothetically)

Volterra is a city, but The Volturi were fictinal characters so I don't think they would step in.

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:36 am
So what I don't get the idea of that addmendment they want passed, or what ever they wanted. They said they want more rights for vampires, because they have been miss treated.
WEll has anyone ever miss treated or abused a vampire.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:38 am
weirdos...lol.
I'm pretty sure they're either a cult or someone is trying to be REAL convincing here..... rolleyes  

Aqua Anjel

U P H i G H onthe d L

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:57 am
So what I don't get the idea of that addmendment they want passed, or what ever they wanted. They said they want more rights for vampires, because they have been miss treated.
WEll has anyone ever miss treated or abused a vampire.

Haha. No, I don't think anyone has abused a vampire. Why would you want to, anyways? Unless you were trying to get them to bite you... ninja  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff