[PRP] Beach Bumming (Aure, Blackfell)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jiuu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:33 pm
The sun was shining down on the beach, high in a near cloudless sky. The secluded beach was fairly empty, maybe a few teenagers here and there, parents and a few children. Not nearly as crowded as a public beach, but not completely empty either.

Niko wore a large, floppy brimmed hat, the wide edge shading her eyes from the sun as she led the little line down towards the beach, Aqua's hand in hers, and Blackfell following along behind them. It was their first trip to the beach, so she had hunted for one that wouldn't be crowded with the usual regulars at McDonalds.

Blackfell paced behind his mother and sister, his eyes avidly scanning the beach and it's inhabitants. Waving to his mother, he walked away from them, shedding his t-shirt before leaving them, now wearing only black, pink and white board shorts.

Rolling his shoulders, he started jogging towards the water, a wide, excited grin on his face. It was so huge!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:30 pm
Aure stepped into his way, fully clothed despite the heat. She looked clean and crisp as well, her neat suit pants still possessing clean folds and her heels still shiny. "Hello," she spent a moment trying to remember his name, "Blackfell. It's been a long time, hasn't it? A very long time."

Unlike the other Illusionary, she wasn't here to enjoy the sun and sand. A quarter of a mile to the north was a pavilion where her company was hosting a party for their newest product line. She'd gotten bored, though, and thought she would come out here to relax. Then she had seen the other- he had grown since she'd last seen him. But not as much as she had- quite rightly, she thought she might be the eldest of their kind now. "Do you remember me, little boy?"

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Jiuu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:40 am
Blackfell froze midstep as the tall blonde woman appeared in front of him, addressing him. She knew his name, so he had to know her from somewhere. She was very tall, and certainly attractive.

When she asked if he remembered her, though, he frowned, thinking. She was familiar, but she was a whole lot younger before. "Aure?" Blackfell couldn't really say he appreciated being called a 'little boy,' but he could deal.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:53 am
"Yes," she said flatly, already unimpressed with his intelligence. Maybe approaching him in this fashion had been a mistake. "It's good to see that you possess a modicum of thought." Then she shrugged and shook her hair out of the no-nonsense bun it had been in at the back of her neck. "How are you doing as of late?"  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Jiuu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:35 pm
Though he wanted to say something about his "modicum of thought," he refrained; she was always like this, no point getting in a fit about it. He wasn't a little kid to get in a huff.

Instead, he merely shrugged in response to her question. "I've been... Decent." The raven-boy said carefully. He had been making plans to go hunting for the old hideout, but he didn't plan on sharing those ideas with anyone, much less Aurelius. Looking back at her, he raised an eyebrow slightly. "You're not exactly dressed for the beach, are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:36 pm
"I'm happy," she said flatly in a tone that made it clear she wasn't glad at all. "I shouldn't be. I am here for my work." It didn't occur to her that he might not make the connection between her and the corporation she ran. And wouldn't it be awkward if he thought she did an altogether different kind of work?-- not like he would think such a thing. She sighed. It had been so long since she had met with another Illusionary...  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Jiuu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:13 am
Blackfell watched her, tilting his head to the side in confusion. "You're here for work? At the beach, dressed like that? What kind've work do you do, that dumps you on the beach?" He asked curiously, squatting down in the sand and tracing patterns on the warm ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:48 pm
"I'm an executive," she said flatly. She kicked off her heels and knelt nearby in the sand, shaking her hair free of the strict chignon as she did so. Aurelius cracked a smile as she thought about her work. "It wouldn't be quite appropriate to show up in my bikini, do you think?" She shook her head briskly. "No, then the shareholders would be rather distracted. I assume you're here to enjoy the day in the sun, Blackfell?"

She hadn't blinked the entire time; her blank metal eyes had never left the boy, either. It was kind of odd.

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

+Illusionary+

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas